2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...and IIRC they were both associated with the big "raffle".

Sadly, I have missed the raffle part. Hard to believe but yes. Guess I have something to catch up on. :crazy:

Thanks, RR! :blowkiss:

Someone on another board posted that they heard this on Channel 6:
"Wow [NeJame] said he let go of the anthony's and is now representing someone else that has something to do with the case ......wont know till 6.....Who I wonder"

Hmmmm...

"Wow [NeJame] said he let go of the anthony's and is now representing someone else that has something to do with the case ......wont know till 6.....Who I wonder"

Hmmmm...

Who do you think? G's?

I always liked Nejame. Especially since he refused to be part of KC's defense from the very beginning and even though it was clear he did not believe Caylee was alive he was compassionate and intelligent in the support of his clients. When he spoke, I did feel for the A's!! I also believed that he was working with Tim with honest intentions even though many others felt differently. I think he is going to be a HUGE loss to the A's and I think that is CA's fault..Too bad. GA needs him

After watching this....MN is a darn good lawyer & the A's have f*cked up BIG TIME. Thank god he had that little voice in his head. I guess it's safe to say....HE DID NOT DRINK THE KOOLAID.

Either he didn't drink it or all of a sudden he didn't like the flavor they were serving. :)

Don't know if this is the same article or not but there is rather a lengthy article posted on the Orlando Fox page...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Yes, it seems strange that the A's cancelled the NG and CNN shows last weekend, then the presser was delayed because MN was on travel -- maybe he was advising them against and that KFN/Bart has their claws in because that's what CA wants to believe -- they are playing her.

I think MN wants everyone to back off and let the A's come to terms and do the right thing for Caylee.

It doesn't look good when the car still smells and LE makes a point blank statement.
I think the presser would have given the As additional opportunity to bash LE for not looking for Caylee. In that regard, MN was very smart to distance himself from the lot of them. You don't want to go and piss off LE when you're a defense attorney. This case will come and go, but MN needs to maintain his reputation.

I had heard or read somewhere, can't find the doc. that Nejame was working at a reduced rate and some of his work was in fact going to be pro bono as the original retainer did not cover alot of his hourly fees. I can see that though. If you were CA's lawyer, she would have you on speed dial and you would never have a moments peace!! Then she would hear everything you had to say and do the opposite!! Whatever he made, I don't care!! He earned it

Hmmmm...

There was another document drop rumored for this week, the LE made their statement on Caylee's fate and, I think the Gag order was hoped to stop all banter from now on with the media.

If there is more discovery released then the Defense will already have it days ahead, as will the A's.

Maybe the document drop is postponed until the motion for the Gag order? If so, it is a bombshell!!! Maggot milkshake? A witness? An accessory after the fact?

Lexington

MN also said that if he ever found out that the A's were making money off any of this he would be out of there a fast as a rocket (not his words, my paraphrasing). I would add that to the list of reasons as well.

There was another document drop rumored for this week, the LE made their statement on Caylee's fate and, I think the Gag order was hoped to stop all banter from now on with the media.

If there is more discovery released then the Defense will already have it days ahead, as will the A's.

Maybe the document drop is postponed until the motion for the Gag order? If so, it is a bombshell!!! Maggot milkshake? A witness? An accessory after the fact?

But I want to know right now! :crazy: I am really hoping for a maggot milkshake (now there's something I never thought I'd say).

Sadly, I have missed the raffle part. Hard to believe but yes. Guess I have something to catch up on. :crazy:

Thanks, RR! :blowkiss:
No thanks necessary.

oxoxoxo

"NeJame said he was frustrated with the direction the Anthonys have taken, especially that they continue to content that Caylee Anthony is alive."

Perhaps he was not interested in representing the family on any potential charges?

He saw the insnity and couldn't be around........don't blame him at all.

Lexington

MN also said that if he ever found out that the A's were making money off any of this he would be out of there a fast as a rocket (not his words, my paraphrasing). I would add that to the list of reasons as well.
Ok...now that doesn't sound like a criminal defense attorney, but good try. (my dad was one)

Maybe there are obstruction charges on the horizon and he can't figure out a way to defend them.
Either that or he knows they intend to lie on the stand when they are called as witnesses.

This occurred to me too.

7. GA?
I mean, how long before CA fires GA? Then again, he learned to shut up and take his koolaid a long time ago... just keep lookin' straight ahead GA... sorry he needs to take a stand, the only loving, helpful thing to do in the long run IMO
How come everything these guys touch turns to cr*p? It's just so unbelievable.

Hmmmm...

:waitasec: Thinking, the only person I know of in need of an attorney *thinking* connected with the case :waitasec: LP????

kinda OT - but i noticed on the case of the 8yr old boy from AZ that shot his dad and roommate - they had a gag order in place - but still released the confession video to the media... and that was weeks after it was put in place:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back