2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes - do tell me why.

WOW..........talk about a way to pizz off Cindy, have your own lawyer dump you & then go represent Tim Miller. Maybe Tim or someone else with TES is going to called as a witness for the prosecution at the trial.

Shoot, I was gonna leave my lap top at home when I go to Germany & just sort of ck in from my daughters. NOW, I gotta bring my lap top. Looking for an airplane adapter as u gotta have them for the A300 plane. Best buy has none.......any ideas???

OMG! totally not her...and we arent even biologically related to the A's (thank g o d ) and didnt spend 3 years with her...the nose on the girl in the pic is WAY TOO BIG

If I was that little girl or her parents, I wouldn't like you too much right now!!LOL

Of course they would say it was their decision. Give me a break.

"Anthonys Comment On NeJame
The Anthonys said NeJame wasn't willing to push authorities hard enough to investigate tips or leads.

The decision to part ways with NeJame followed bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and Larry Garrison removing their support for Casey Anthony."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

He was not willing to push becasue I guarantee you he knows the tips are bogus. Not only are the A's manning the tipline but I bet you they are making them up. I live in Central FL and you want to know how many little girls I see that are a spitting imagine of Caylee - ALOT. I am done with all these stupid tips.

After these 2 weeks of shenanigans I am not surprised to see him go. They do not know how to stay out of the spotlight and keep thier traps shut. All I know is that they want people to "Show them the money". I wonder if anyone is going to help them now. They are on thier own now. Suckers. It seems the only original in this circus still hanging on is JB. Wonder how long he is going to last.

Hmmm...interesting indeed.

Remember during his last appearance on NG he said that he would not represent the A's if they were profiting from this case. He went on to say that they had never received any money from any videos and / or photos etc.

Then a week or so later they fire Garrison for "profiting" from the photos - which tells me Nejames started digging into this possibility after defending his stance so strongly on NG.

I bet he quit because
1. He found out they had made money off the photos - maybe not the one's in question on the Garrison emails; but remember, he said they were continuing their efforts to find anyone who was / is exploiting poor Caylee and profitting from her "disappearance". Sounds to me like he found them...the A's.
2. The book deal - since it would be profitting from Caylee's "disappearance" too.
3. GA's official spokesperson for KF
4. Cindy won't shut up
5. Most of all---there's gotta be a bombshell coming and as other's have said; this is his pre-emptive strike; because the A's are surely going to trash him, just as they have everyone else. Also, he knows how foolish he would look to continue to stand behind such pitiful characters.

Oh...one more thing - I think the statement about Casey's defense in his release is saying something...without saying something...I just can't figure out what that something is right now...

I agree-- you raise some very interesting points! This is just the beginning of something, IMO. I understand that most people think Nejame deserves a pat on the back for breaking free of the Anthony's-- but I think the nature and content of his public statement is a huge red flag. Nejame didn't just withdraw and state "I no longer represent George and Cindy. I wish them the best." He released a rather detailed statement which seems to sound in complete opposition to the objectives George and Cindy had when Nejame agreed to help them manage their public image and media relations.

Nejame's statement seems to reveal a lot of information related to his representation of George and Cindy, and I don't think he would make these disclosures unless he was somehow obligated. This man is a criminal defense attorney-- he's going to carry a lot of unsavory information to his grave. He has to carry a lot of unsavory information to his grave. Why is he coming out with this seemingly impassioned and detailed explanation of why he's withdrawing from representing the Anthonys??

To me, Nejame's statement is tantamount to him riding a moving billboard away from everything related to the Anthony's -- and that moving billboard reads: SOMETHING CRIMINAL OR FRAUDULENT IS UNDERWAY HERE AND I'M NOT PART OF IT.
I think this is a big deal. I understand that most people seem to believe George and Cindy are perpetrating some great fraud upon the public, but to me, Nejame's statement today is the only relatively convincing proof that something associated with their search for Caylee/public statements could actually be illegal.
IMO, Nejame's statement sounds in opposition to the stated goals and interests of his former clients and there's no way he would make such a statement unless he had a big reason to do so.

I'm trying to play catchup on this case as I've been offline all day.

I guess I'm a bit shocked to read this news, but I have been impressed with MN all along. I honestly liked him from the very first interview that he ever gave after taking this case. I have no doubt whatsoever that he's going to come out of this smelling like a rose. His demeanor has been top notch and totally professional at every turn. He's definitely a winner, IMO. George and Cindy just lost the best friend they could have ever had in this whole mess.

Well said, Nancy!

I think he was classy from the get-go also.

I agree-- you raise some very interesting points! This is just the beginning of something, IMO. I understand that most people think Nejame deserves a pat on the back for breaking free of the Anthony's-- but I think the nature and content of his public statement is a huge red flag. Nejame didn't just withdraw and state "I no longer represent George and Cindy. I wish them the best." He released a rather detailed statement which seems to sound in complete opposition to the objectives George and Cindy had when Nejame agreed to help them manage their public image and media relations.

Nejame's statement seems to reveal a lot of information related to his representation of George and Cindy, and I don't think he would make these disclosures unless he was somehow obligated. This man is a criminal defense attorney-- he's going to carry a lot of unsavory information to his grave. He has to carry a lot of unsavory information to his grave. Why is he coming out with this seemingly impassioned and detailed explanation of why he's withdrawing from representing the Anthonys??

To me, Nejame's statement is tantamount to him riding a moving billboard away from everything related to the Anthony's -- and that moving billboard reads: SOMETHING CRIMINAL OR FRAUDULENT IS UNDERWAY HERE AND I'M NOT PART OF IT.
I think this is a big deal. I understand that most people seem to believe George and Cindy are perpetrating some great fraud upon the public, but to me, Nejame's statement today is the only relatively convincing proof that something associated with their search for Caylee/public statements could actually be illegal.
IMO, Nejame's statement sounds in opposition to the stated goals and interests of his former clients and there's no way he would make such a statement unless he had a big reason to do so.

:clap::clap::clap: Well said NB..I totally agree!

08129%20Helema%20Pict%203.jpg

No that is not Caylee!

In light of all the revelations about KF & NLH.... I bet he took a long, hard look at the NLH Foundation also & that could be the reason he mentioned Tim.

He's finding himself being dragged INTO the circus instead of just representing a couple of clients & THAT'S unacceptable for any respectable attorney.

Nejame doesn't NEED the Anthonys but they sure needed him. They screwed up royally by scaring him away too.

ok, just throwing this out there, (haven't heard it anywhere, etc, just my opinion)...GA & or CA will soon become board members for KFN, and that would bring too much negative publicity to Nejame. I don't think Nejame would represent them, in good conscience. So, I think he's leaving before they ally with KFN in those open board member positions.

IMHO only :)
I don't see how they can become much of anything with KF in light of the fact that the owners have done a disappearing act. It doesn't bode well if that's where they were hoping to get gainful employment.

If this were my daughter and someone plastered her picture all over the news, I would be beyond pizzed!

Is this another lawsuit waiting to happen?

The Orlando Sentinal released a statement by the A's that the presser is cancelled. I'll go find a link.

The Orlando Sentinal released a statement by the A's that the presser is cancelled. I'll go find a link.
Oh, thank goodness. I don't think I could have stood for any more bs...especially on a Friday.

WOW..........talk about a way to pizz off Cindy, have your own lawyer dump you & then go represent Tim Miller. Maybe Tim or someone else with TES is going to called as a witness for the prosecution at the trial.

Shoot, I was gonna leave my lap top at home when I go to Germany & just sort of ck in from my daughters. NOW, I gotta bring my lap top. Looking for an airplane adapter as u gotta have them for the A300 plane. Best buy has none.......any ideas???

Here is where I got mine from. :)

http://www.priorityelectronics.com/laptop-airplane-adapter.htm

Not finding the article. The info was originally posted in another thread with no link.

I see I missed a LOT today! Actually, this comes as no big surprise to me at all with the things coming out in the past few days about KFN and the rest of the stuff involving the A fam. Not saying I feel that MN is being a "stand up kinda guy" for distancing himself tho because he has been associating with this group for awhile now. I would think of it more as self-preservation at this point. ;)

:laugh:

I am trying to catch up here, but I can't stop laughing about your signature of the phone number to the Baez Law Firm.

:crazy::crazy:

I actually did that when there were reports that KC was wanting to be a part of her defense.

So did local6 end up reporting is Nejames is reporting someone else involved in this case? I had to go eat and I've been dying to know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back