2008.11.20 George & Cindy's Attorney, Mark NeJame, Quits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this were my daughter and someone plastered her picture all over the news, I would be beyond pizzed!

Is this another lawsuit waiting to happen?

OMG BonKai, I didn't even think about this being someone else's child. D*mn right, I'd be pizzed and demand action against whoever took the picture and gave it to the A's. The media didn't even blur out the other children's faces either.

OMG, are those the "TIPS" they are getting?!
That little girl doesn't even look like Caylee!
I'd have a fit if my kid's pic was all over TV for no good reason, no doubt.

Isn't it amazing how everyone sooner or later abandons this family. I've read many people questions, where is the extended family and friends supporting the Anthony's? I truly believe they do not have any friends (other than KidFinders felons) and have alienated any family. This, I believe, is because they are sick, sociopathic bullies and sooner or later EVERYONE tires of it and realizes that their life is better without these folks (the whole A clan). Cindy is a Class A Bully. She was bullying KC when she made that 911 call, never intending it to turn out as it had. She clearly bullies GA. And Tim, and LP and ANYONE that doesn't buy her lies. She is really really sick and I do not believe that these behaviors just began after finding out Caylee was missing and KC killed her (yes, I truly believe she is aware of this and so does Mark NeJame from what I interpret from his statement). I know that there has been debate about whether a socio/psychpath is born that way or his/her enviroment creates them; but in this individual case I truly believe that KC is a product of Psycho Cindy and that she learned these behaviors (lying, stealing, selfishness, do anthing to get what SHE wants) from her mother. And GA, he too is a sick man. Perhaps it is battered wife/husband syndrome, or perhaps he too is a sociopath - either way there is something wrong with him. JMO

:clap:You Go Girl! ITA.:)

Which of the two little girls in that photo do they think is Caylee - the one in the front (who doesn't much look like her) or the one in the background (who looks slightly like what an age-progressed photo of Caylee might look like)?

I have a feeling CA will be seeing Caylee for the rest of her life. When and if she realizes that pressure should have been used to get the location from KC so that Caylee could have been brought home, it will be too late.

OMG, are those the "TIPS" they are getting?!
That little girl doesn't even look like Caylee!
I'd have a fit if my kid's pic was all over TV for no good reason, no doubt.

LAWSUIT TO THE A FAMILY!! from lots of parents in this pix!!!

As my new, good friend, Tim Miller from Equusearch, tells me "everybody associated with this case gets body slammed." However, like Tim, when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, you just move forward knowing that right will ultimately win out. Some have falsely accused me and some others of being in this for the money. If they only knew how utterly wrong and misguided they are.
*snipped* from link above.

Wow.

Now I guess we can put a new spin on the hug fest at Tabu the night before the search...thank goodness. I was kind of worried for a minute...

No way am I going to read this whole thread, but I'll add to your last statement. IMO it is entirely likely that Tim has learned something from LE that caused him to end the search in such an abrupt manner (besides needing to leave for NC). I think they may have apprised him of new forensic information, and the most logical thing to me would be dumpster evidence or CCTV from the Amscott that proves Caylee is in the landfill. If in turn Tim shared that information with Nejame it could have caused him to recuse himself, since he would then be convinced she was guilty and why waste his time when she could get a PD?

Sadly, I now believe that Caylee is in the landfill, thrown away like so much trash.

Whatever LE has, we will find out at trial if not before.

EDIT- Another thought I had was why even mention Tim unless he was involved in Nejame's decision making process. And what could Tim add to his information? Evidence.

I have a feeling CA will be seeing Caylee for the rest of her life.
I've posted the same thought - she'll see her everywhere, and nowhere.

I don't have much patience for Cindy's antics, but she must be allowed to grieve, and I think she'll do that forever.

No way am I going to read this whole thread, but I'll add to your last statement. IMO it is entirely likely that Tim has learned something from LE that caused him to end the search in such an abrupt manner (besides needing to leave for NC). I think they may have apprised him of new forensic information, and the most logical thing to me would be dumpster evidence or CCTV from the Amscott that proves Caylee is in the landfill. If in turn Tim shared that information with Nejame it could have caused him to recuse himself, since he would then be convinced she was guilty and why waste his time when she could get a PD?

Sadly, I now believe that Caylee is in the landfill, thrown away like so much trash.

EDIT- Another thought I had was why even mention Tim unless he was involved in Nejame's decision making process. And what could Tim add to his information? Evidence.

As much as I hate to say this, I'm beginning to resign myself to the possibility that Caylee may, indeed, be in the landfill. There is a reason (damn good one) that Casey is so smug. It is just incomprehensible that a woman could do such a thing to a child she carried for 9 months and gave birth to (I WILL NOT call her a mother), but it happens, I suppose.

I, too, am inclined to believe that TM had something to do with MN's decision to let the A's go. What exactly his part is, I'm not sure of, but your theory sounds plausible. I am interested to see what the state's witness list for the murder trial will look like, for sure...

I'm leaning in this direction myself, because it would explain why TES shortened its search without a real explanation.

I don't think Tim would have shared confidential information with NeJame without an OK from LE, but if he did impart or imply something, NeJame may have drawn his own conclusions.

CA prolly now regrets getting the damn Botox, jowl lift, nose job....
... and spending all the expected $$$$ donations before they actually
arrived and were deposited into her bank acct!

:boohoo:

ETA:
And... especially now that the damn presser is cancelled.
So much for her entry into the damn entertainment business!

Well, there's still GA left, in The A-Family Entertainment Business Company, Inc.
He'll be singing his heart out..... every Sunday at the Sunday Night Vigil Club and,
as far as I know, he's still the # 1 favorite-lead spokesperson for Kid Finders.
And that will be surely be a daily job ( rolls eyes)...
that'll be raking in the $$$$, for the A-Family Support System.

Well Well, I think George's new motto for his spokesman positon should be " We Bash Em & Smash Them":eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:python:

Why would CA & GA need a PD?? Nejame doesn't have anything to do with KC, only her parents.

I agree-- you raise some very interesting points! This is just the beginning of something, IMO. I understand that most people think Nejame deserves a pat on the back for breaking free of the Anthony's-- but I think the nature and content of his public statement is a huge red flag. Nejame didn't just withdraw and state "I no longer represent George and Cindy. I wish them the best." He released a rather detailed statement which seems to sound in complete opposition to the objectives George and Cindy had when Nejame agreed to help them manage their public image and media relations.

Nejame's statement seems to reveal a lot of information related to his representation of George and Cindy, and I don't think he would make these disclosures unless he was somehow obligated. This man is a criminal defense attorney-- he's going to carry a lot of unsavory information to his grave. He has to carry a lot of unsavory information to his grave. Why is he coming out with this seemingly impassioned and detailed explanation of why he's withdrawing from representing the Anthonys??

To me, Nejame's statement is tantamount to him riding a moving billboard away from everything related to the Anthony's -- and that moving billboard reads: SOMETHING CRIMINAL OR FRAUDULENT IS UNDERWAY HERE AND I'M NOT PART OF IT.
I think this is a big deal. I understand that most people seem to believe George and Cindy are perpetrating some great fraud upon the public, but to me, Nejame's statement today is the only relatively convincing proof that something associated with their search for Caylee/public statements could actually be illegal.
IMO, Nejame's statement sounds in opposition to the stated goals and interests of his former clients and there's no way he would make such a statement unless he had a big reason to do so.

I firmly believe that NeJame's statement was almost exactly as you stated, Nancy.

I also think that law enforcement's statement earlier this week, that they believe George and Cindy know more than they are saying, sunk in to Nejame and he realized that he was being played by the them.

NeJame clearly stated that he would not play any part of any defense for Casey. By the Anthony's withholding valuable evidence and/or information from law enforcement, they are assisting in Casey's defense--totally contrary to the restrictions that NeJame had laid out for his representation.

They virtually slapped NeJame in the face by going against the previously agreed to arrangements.

Besides, if I were an attorney, I would certainly not want my name associated with someone, client or not, who was actively, and almost tauntingly, withholding evidence or information from law enforcement.

I venture to guess that Cindy and George will eventually find themselves behind the same metal bars from which they wish now to extract their daughter. Too bad they don't realize the damage they are doing to their own future prospects of freedom. They will have no one to blame but themselves.

Too bad, he was the best lawyer of the bunch, imo.

I wish he would have stayed on as George's but not as Cindy's.. I liked George feeling like he had SOMEONE protecting him from CA..

I've posted the same thought - she'll see her everywhere, and nowhere.

I don't have much patience for Cindy's antics, but she must be allowed to grieve, and I think she'll do that forever.
I agree - grieve yes, telling bold face lies to save KC, that's not grieving IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back