2008.11.20 The Significance of Cindy's "Silent Interview"--Did Cindy "Know"?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After listening and watching this interview again, I have to agree CA knew then. I also watched this interview with MB taped on the same day and I found something she said very interesting starting @ the 4:40 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXO1XAerZIQ

Why is it so emotional for MB this week after working with the A's for 3 mos?

Considering DC was taped in the woods Nov 15 and MN quits Nov 20 the same day these videos are done. I believe this is the week the A's were told Caylee was in the woods.

JMO

Re: the red above...

IMO CA knew Caylee was dead, at KC's hand, in October at the latest, and at best long before the Nov. 20 video, but at the time of that 11/20 taping (and who allowed that to happen? and who drugged her up so much and then put her on camera?), I think CA had very recently gotten news that there was NO chance KC was not involved. Whether that means she just heard about the duct tape, or she just learned about some other clue, during her "silent" interview, CA had IMO been recently met with information that would absolutely, definitively preclude her favorite hoped-for outcome--that of having both "her girls" home (i.e.: an alive KC and a kidnapped and dead at someone else's hand Caylee). She learned something in the hours before the Silent Interview that meant she had in fact lost both her girls, and I think that something had to do with duct tape. But that is just MOO...

How long had they had surveillance cameras?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAGGNIucyBE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAGGNIucyBE[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q8gyVJO4fA&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q8gyVJO4fA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I wonder if CA said any prayers for Caylee as she worked to get that decomp odor from KC's car. There was Caylee's empty car seat. Always wondered if she had switched it with the one in her car. Caylee's baby doll, minus clothing, which CA admitted to cleaning up a bit. Those slacks that GA claimed he saw KC wearing on 6/16, may be deliberately misleading. CA admitted she washed those slacks, and LE couldn't find anything incriminating on them. CA and GA lied so much, the slacks and anything else Casey wore probably went into a dumpster somewhere during one of KC's trips. CA knew, but went into cover-up mode very soon, right after she made that 911 car smells like a dead body call. CA knew and deliberately misled LE and the public, and all those people spending time and money trying to find Caylee. Still, CA continues to bully her way defending her smug, unrepentant murderous daughter. That is an unforgiveable act.

Re: the red above...

IMO CA knew Caylee was dead, at KC's hand, in October at the latest, and at best long before the Nov. 20 video, but at the time of that 11/20 taping (and who allowed that to happen? and who drugged her up so much and then put her on camera?), I think CA had very recently gotten news that there was NO chance KC was not involved. Whether that means she just heard about the duct tape, or she just learned about some other clue, during her "silent" interview, CA had IMO been recently met with information that would absolutely, definitively preclude her favorite hoped-for outcome--that of having both "her girls" home (i.e.: an alive KC and a kidnapped and dead at someone else's hand Caylee). She learned something in the hours before the Silent Interview that meant she had in fact lost both her girls, and I think that something had to do with duct tape. But that is just MOO...

BBM and most respectfully, how would she know about Duct tape prior to finding Caylee in December?

I dont think DC found Caylee at all, let alone found her and saw any duct tape, and ICA certainly would not have said, "she is here and she has duct tape on her head"

tia, i just want to hear more of your opinion on this

The first thread in the webcam forum started on 08/28/2008. Seems like the cameras were up earlier, though. I guess not. Before then, manned cameras were present almost 24/7. (I'll never forget the pizza delivery.)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174"]Anthony Case Webcam Threads - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183"]Caylee Case Calendar and Linear Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=4&week=&month=11&year=2008

George's interview with LE, Cindy's message to LE and the jailhouse visit were all in July of 2008 and the silent interview was in November of 2008.

It has always been just my opinion that Cindy wasn't drugged in that interview because she is upset about Caylee. I get that 'old hinky feeling.

If, it is true that Cindy had discovered that Caylee was indeed gone, or had become distraught regarding any aspect of what she was going though: that does not explain why she was allowed on camera in that condition.

Being on the side of Cindy, thinking about the situation and putting anyone I love in the same boat and I would have my loved one at home and in bed. Where did this interview take place? Did they bring Cindy in a wheelchair? I don't believe this is overkill, the woman in that video was incapacitated.

Again, the Anthonys make you have to :waitasec: as Cindy appears on camera, seemingly having taken a too heavy dose of medication. :doh:
a) does nurse Cindy not know how to properly administer medication? b) are the Anthonys, as a family, unaware of the symptoms of having been over medicated?

Cindy has announced she is suicidal(has been suicidal)since Caylee left her life. Cindy claims she was so close, but Casey stopped her. Casey convinced her to not commit suicide. Again, why would no one in her family be keeping an eye on her? When they(George)saw her behavior, why weren't they alarmed?

If, the details or realization(knowledge with proof)of Caylee's demise had come to Cindy, why do the interview? We say we can't judge how different people react, I agree. How I would react, might include over medicating(we are understanding she is DEVASTATED. Cindy being, any Anthony(finally)being devastated over Caylee makes not only sense but is what is most lacking in this case and is not (if I may speak for some)what is being questioned)but why go out into public? :dramaqueen: IMHO, Cindy was either dragged there and put on camera for sympathy sake in that condition or it was more of her manipulations.

Either everyone around the Anthonys(at that time)plus they, themselves were not alarmed by Cindy's behavior or it was an act?

The links at the top of this post are for Websleuths Time Line and Case Calendar threads. Thank you to all who worked to create a place for this information. Here are some of the events surrounding November 20, 2008-the date of Cindy's "silent interview."

November 19th Psychic Gale St. John back in Orlando searching for Caylee.

George to become Kidfinder spokesperson.

Tracy McLaughlin was living with Casey Anthony and her family after Padilla bonded her out of jail. McLaughlin told investigators that Casey criticized people who were searching for Caylee saying, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing."

November 20th Jose Baez requests access to internal records. JB is claming that the information leaked to the public came from one of the two offices. OCSO and the States Attorney's office. Reported by wftv.

Attorney's debate Anthony case.

Casey's jail visits are released.

Casey Anthony case: George and Cindy will write book.

Mark Nejame resigns from representing Cindy and George Anthony.

Scathing report on Milstead and Kidfinders by WPBF. They have disappeared.

Anthony's think Caylee spotted: They believe Caylee was in Orlando this week. (So, Cindy thought it was best to "med up"?)

Anthony's held news conference today. GA: "She's alive we have been saying that all along." myfoxorlando

Invoice for $6500.00 Larry Garrison was to receive for Anthony photos. orlandosentinel

Correspondence between Cindy Anthony and NBC regarding moneys paid for pictures.

:websleuther:

Caylee Case Calendar and Linear Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?s=&c=4&week=&month=11&year=2008

George's interview with LE, Cindy's message to LE and the jailhouse visit were all in July of 2008 and the silent interview was in November of 2008.

It has always been just my opinion that Cindy wasn't drugged in that interview because she is upset about Caylee. I get that 'old hinky feeling.

If, it is true that Cindy had discovered that Caylee was indeed gone, or had become distraught regarding any aspect of what she was going though: that does not explain why she was allowed on camera in that condition.

Being on the side of Cindy, thinking about the situation and putting anyone I love in the same boat and I would have my loved one at home and in bed. Where did this interview take place? Did they bring Cindy in a wheelchair? I don't believe this is overkill, the woman in that video was incapacitated.

Again, the Anthonys make you have to :waitasec: as Cindy appears on camera, seemingly having taken a too heavy dose of medication. :doh:
a) does nurse Cindy not know how to properly administer medication? b) are the Anthonys, as a family, unaware of the symptoms of having been over medicated?

Cindy has announced she is suicidal(has been suicidal)since Caylee left her life. Cindy claims she was so close, but Casey stopped her. Casey convinced her to not commit suicide. Again, why would no one in her family be keeping an eye on her? When they(George)saw her behavior, why weren't they alarmed?

If, the details or realization(knowledge with proof)of Caylee's demise had come to Cindy, why do the interview? We say we can't judge how different people react, I agree. How I would react, might include over medicating(we are understanding she is DEVASTATED. Cindy being, any Anthony(finally)being devastated over Caylee makes not only sense but is what is most lacking in this case and is not (if I may speak for some)what is being questioned)but why go out into public? :dramaqueen: IMHO, Cindy was either dragged there and put on camera for sympathy sake in that condition or it was more of her manipulations.

Either everyone around the Anthonys(at that time)plus they, themselves were not alarmed by Cindy's behavior or it was an act?

The links at the top of this post are for Websleuths Time Line and Case Calendar threads. Thank you to all who worked to create a place for this information. Here are some of the events surrounding November 20, 2008-the date of Cindy's "silent interview."

November 19th Psychic Gale St. John back in Orlando searching for Caylee.

George to become Kidfinder spokesperson.

Tracy McLaughlin was living with Casey Anthony and her family after Padilla bonded her out of jail. McLaughlin told investigators that Casey criticized people who were searching for Caylee saying, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing."

November 20th Jose Baez requests access to internal records. JB is claming that the information leaked to the public came from one of the two offices. OCSO and the States Attorney's office. Reported by wftv.

Attorney's debate Anthony case.

Casey's jail visits are released.

Casey Anthony case: George and Cindy will write book.

Mark Nejame resigns from representing Cindy and George Anthony.

Scathing report on Milstead and Kidfinders by WPBF. They have disappeared.

Anthony's think Caylee spotted: They believe Caylee was in Orlando this week. (So, Cindy thought it was best to "med up"?)

Anthony's held news conference today. GA: "She's alive we have been saying that all along." myfoxorlando

Invoice for $6500.00 Larry Garrison was to receive for Anthony photos. orlandosentinel

Correspondence between Cindy Anthony and NBC regarding moneys paid for pictures.

:websleuther:

Great Post! I, too, have always wondered (from when I first saw it) WHY CA would be included in this "interview". Knowing what we know about CA, my educated guess is that she insisted on being on camera. CA has completely enjoyed the attention of the press, and even on this day, when she was "different"---she possibly had a "the show must gone on" attitude---for she kept thinking SHE was/is a "key-player". (Inexplicably).

Here's a question: What sense does this make:
McLaughlin told investigators that Casey criticized people who were searching for Caylee saying, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing." Didn't KC also say that in another setting? It sounds familiar to me, did she say it in the jailhouse tape too? And really...what does it mean? How does it "follow" that the searchers should find clothes first? Why would that be required (in KC's mind)? KC is generally ok at tracking a conversation, but that statement makes me think she reason KC flunked out of high school was because of lack of intelligence. Maybe her IQ is much lower than we've thought. If you're going to make up stuff (to throw people off), the fabrication has to make SOME sense. Have I missed something in what she may have meant? (oops...never mind all this--it's off-topic but if anyone knows...tell me! lol) It's pretty much a rhetorical question.

I think this interview indicates CA got 100% confirmation that Caylee was dead/gone. It almost seems like she saw something herself (that swung her into this state). As we know, CA can delude herself into the answers that best suit her and what she "wants", but on this day, she was incapable of deluding herself.

I think this interview indicates CA got 100% confirmation that Caylee was dead/gone. It almost seems like she saw something herself (that swung her into this state). As we know, CA can delude herself into the answers that best suit her and what she "wants", but on this day, she was incapable of deluding herself.

respectfully snip, and BBM

Could DC have snapped a photo on his cellphone, of something at that search site, that would give some sorta 'proof' to CA? IIRC didn't he go out there once with out the Hoover fella.

And, if so.... if pic was deleted from cellphone, would it be retrievable by LE?

Could DC have snapped a photo on his cellphone, of something at that search site, that would give some sorta 'proof' to CA? IIRC didn't he go out there once with out the Hoover fella.

And, if so.... if pic was deleted from cellphone, would it be retrievable by LE?

I don't know the answer to your question...but I do think a photo could be possible.

From what I was reading on the Hailey Dunn forum, the photo is retrievable. In that case the police are still in the possession on the cell phones belonging to both HD's mother and her BF and folks were asking WHY they would still have them. Another posted mentioned that indeed EVERYTHING on the phone was retrievable.

I did some snooping and found a few links.

http://www.squidoo.com/recoverdeletedtextmessages

http://www.recoverdeletedpictures.com/lost-cell-phone-pictures-deleted-phone-photos.html

Great Post! I, too, have always wondered (from when I first saw it) WHY CA would be included in this "interview". Knowing what we know about CA, my educated guess is that she insisted on being on camera. CA has completely enjoyed the attention of the press, and even on this day, when she was "different"---she possibly had a "the show must gone on" attitude---for she kept thinking SHE was/is a "key-player". (Inexplicably).

McLaughlin told investigators that Casey criticized people who were searching for Caylee saying, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing." Didn't KC also say that in another setting? It sounds familiar to me, did she say it in the jailhouse tape too? And really...what does it mean? How does it "follow" that the searchers should find clothes first? Why would that be required (in KC's mind)? KC is generally ok at tracking a conversation, but that statement makes me think she reason KC flunked out of high school was because of lack of intelligence. Maybe her IQ is much lower than we've thought. If you're going to make up stuff (to throw people off), the fabrication has to make SOME sense. Have I missed something in what she may have meant? (oops...never mind all this--it's off-topic but if anyone knows...tell me! lol) It's pretty much a rhetorical question.

It was in the back of the SUV she said it to Rob Dick. On her way to JB's office.

Links to quote:
http://www.wesh.com/video/18010339/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/r/18009037/detail.html

]BBM and most respectfully, how would she know about Duct tape prior to finding Caylee in December?
[/B]
I dont think DC found Caylee at all, let alone found her and saw any duct tape, and ICA certainly would not have said, "she is here and she has duct tape on her head"

tia, i just want to hear more of your opinion on this

:seeya: ssejors! I think the only way CA could know about duct tape prior to December 11 2008 is through her daughter, via JB. DC poked around with his stick, he was close enough that the video that Hoover took included what looked like pavers and what was clearly a blanket.

I am on the :fence: about whether DC found Caylee.

I think that by mid-November, CA knew that KC had more than a little role in Caylee's demise (and yes I think by then CA knew Caylee was dead, with or without tangible evidence).

I am not entirely clear on what happened shortly before 11/21 to result in CA's "silent" interview. Was it DC finding the skull with duct tape and not reporting it? Did he stumble across some other bits of Caylee's remains?

Dunno. But if you look at all the interviews that CA was doing prior to 11/21, and then after that date--there is an undeniable break in her on-camera persona. She was heavily medicated that day for some reason. I don't know what handler let her be filmed next to GA in that state. And within a week or so after, CA bounced back.

This answers nothing, ssejors! But thank you for prodding me to think further into this!

:seeya: ssejors! I think the only way CA could know about duct tape prior to December 11 2008 is through her daughter, via JB. DC poked around with his stick, he was close enough that the video that Hoover took included what looked like pavers and what was clearly a blanket.

I am on the :fence: about whether DC found Caylee.

I think that by mid-November, CA knew that KC had more than a little role in Caylee's demise (and yes I think by then CA knew Caylee was dead, with or without tangible evidence).

I am not entirely clear on what happened shortly before 11/21 to result in CA's "silent" interview. Was it DC finding the skull with duct tape and not reporting it? Did he stumble across some other bits of Caylee's remains?

Dunno. But if you look at all the interviews that CA was doing prior to 11/21, and then after that date--there is an undeniable break in her on-camera persona. She was heavily medicated that day for some reason. I don't know what handler let her be filmed next to GA in that state. And within a week or so after, CA bounced back.

This answers nothing, ssejors! But thank you for prodding me to think further into this!

but but but but!

Ack! I would be so totally disgusted with DC if he was poking at bags with sticks, saw a widdle bitty skull wrapped in duct tape AND WENT AND TOLD CA AND NEVER SPOKE A WORD TO IT TO THE POLICE! How much MONEY would you have to be offered to even CONSIDER doing such a thing. I just cant fathom that he went there, found her, confirmed CA worst fears and didnt tell the police. Dead baby trumps ALL ELSE! I don't care WHO you work for or what kind of money they offer you. You would have to live the rest of your life knowing that you left her there. UHG !! it makes me so angry to even think about it. And that's where I have the issue I guess.

I just can not picture DC doing that. I don't think the average person could. What would have been in it for him? What would he LOSE by TELLING the police. Clearly the A's couldn't pay him. Baez cant pay Child support or his own mortgages, and ICA is indigent. soooo. unless thats where the 250,000$ went. Into DC's pocket for keeping his lips sealed. And then, what was the point of even going out there to LOOK for her if no one bothered to MOVE her once found. The only reason I can think of someone looking for Miss Caylee would be so they could hide her body for good so ICA couldn't be found guilty and even then, that person would have to be some kind of evil to do that at all.

This is all OT i guess and I apologize. I just wanted to clearify my confusion with the duct tape.

Maybe DC's close relationship with CA trumped finding dead baby or clear evidence of dead baby and notifying police. People have done far worse "for love", twisted as it may be.

What kind of proof do you think CA would need to convince her once and for all Caylee was dead or that her remains were present, and have such a great impact on her to cause the infamous silent interview? Do you think just videotape of the blanket was sufficient for Cindy? Was it the Winnie the Pooh blanket, can anyone guess?

Maybe Cindy knew right after the 911 calls that Caylee was dead, but was hoping that her remains would never be found, thus perhaps saving KC from the death penalty. When DC found proof of remains, CA now knew that the death penalty would soon be on the table and she would lose both her girls, and it was this realization that brought about her silent drugged up interview?

Maybe DC's close relationship with CA trumped finding dead baby or clear evidence of dead baby and notifying police. People have done far worse "for love", twisted as it may be.

What kind of proof do you think CA would need to convince her once and for all Caylee was dead or that her remains were present, and have such a great impact on her to cause the infamous silent interview? Do you think just videotape of the blanket was sufficient for Cindy? Was it the Winnie the Pooh blanket, can anyone guess?

Maybe Cindy knew right after the 911 calls that Caylee was dead, but was hoping that her remains would never be found, thus perhaps saving KC from the death penalty. When DC found proof of remains, CA now knew that the death penalty would soon be on the table and she would lose both her girls, and it was this realization that brought about her silent drugged up interview?

We've all seen CA's ability to reinvent facts to suit her---so I think whatever she saw was convincing. Not sure the blanket would have been enough...she would have been able to say: "there are many blankets such as this one"...but the chilling idea I have had it that DC provided CA with something very convincing..either a photo of remains or items that are irrefutably Anthonys. (Even then, it seems CA would really require more, which makes me wonder if she actually saw Caylee herself!) I don't know how she could then be able to "rebound" back into her Martyrdom for KC, but we all agree, she is the strangest Grandma any of us has ever encountered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back