2008.11.24 Globe Article

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With friends like these, who needs enemies? Why are all her so-called friends blabbing to the press? If they truly cared, they would have assisted in the searches. DISGUSTING!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
There's your answer!

This is what's on the Globe's webpage for today:

"ACCUSED child killer Casey Anthony should be executed on Florida's Death Row, a member of her family says in a stunning GLOBE exclusive. If the monster mom is convicted for murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, there should be no mercy for party animal Casey, says the horrified family member. Meanwhile, evidence against Casey continues to mount. You won't want to miss a single word."

You gotta be kidding me? Who do you think Casey was truly friends with? She had no qualms about stabbing any one of her "supposed" friends in the back.

Personally, I don't believe a word the Globe reports unless it's verified elsewhere, but it's still absurd to even insinuate that HER friends are the disgusting ones here.

Her so called friends are members of the Caylee gravy train club and I think it's disgusting. I'm sure they didn't do the interview for free.

Gotta love the Globe. Casey has not had contact or spoken to either of them since her arrest, how could they possibly know what she was "plotting" to beat the murder rap. Am I missing something here?

Well, KC had alot of time before she got arrested and indicted. LP said he was sure someone had snuck a cell phone to her while she was on house arrest. I imagine if she wanted and still trusted them she could have talked to them. I ONLY but the Globe if there is something in it about Casey/Caylee. This was an interview and not IMO an assumption. OMG, do you think after this WHOLE CIRCUS, I'm still naive?

Keep in mind people that this is the GLOBE,its a tabloid for goodness sake!!

These "friends" are running to that trash mag, to make MONEY. Nothing more than that. Next thing you there will be an article saying, KC told me that aliens abducted Caylee...........geesh!

Quite honestly, I HAVE been expecting to hear that, maybe from KC, or CA.

My opinion only

Maybe they had conversations with her during her home confinement?
IF this is true, who would have been the guy that she would have picked to be her baby-daddy??? And how could she have pulled off getting pregnant under the noses of CA, GA and the female bodyguard, since it would have had to have occured in the house (ankle bracelet)?

Did'nt she say she had a miscarriage during some party AFTER Caylee went missing? Maybe that was why she was so upset. Her scheme went down the drain!

Ricardo Morales told "The Globe" issue Nov 24, 2008 that KC plotted a new pregnancy to beat murder rap.

Morales,24, who was KC's lover from Feb to April this year tells Globe "Getting pregnant could've won her freedom. She could tell a jury that she loves kids so much she was having another. And so how could she have murdered Caylee?" Caseys former best pal Kristina Chester tells Globe in an exclusive interview she believes the man hungry monster mom was indeed deliberately planning to have a baby to help beat the murder rap. Meanwhile, Morales says he is breathing a sigh of relief that KC isn't about to become a mother again.

What do you think? Would it have helped her in her trial or hurt?

Don't think it would help her, but I do think she is pregnant. There are a couple of pictures that really make her look as if she is in the family way.........

Salem

How would he know that she was supposedly planning this? That would mean he had been in contact with her.

We are an odd bunch, aren't we? We have an entire thread focused on wondering why no one comes out and says anthing about the family and then, when they do, we are all over the fact that the only reason they would say anything is to make $$$. I know, I know...It's the GLOBE! Ack. It wouldn't make a difference. We would say the same thing be it NG, LK, Vanity Fair. We want our information, we want it now and preferably, we want it first hand - but they'll all be damned anyway for selling their souls!

Lol.

MOO

We are an odd bunch, aren't we? We have an entire thread focused on wondering why no one comes out and says anthing about the family and then, when they do, we are all over the fact that the only reason they would say anything is to make $$$. I know, I know...It's the GLOBE! Ack. It wouldn't make a difference. We would say the same thing be it NG, LK, Vanity Fair. We want our information, we want it now and preferably, we want it first hand - but they'll all be damned anyway for selling their souls!

Lol.

MOO

Well, IF the ex-friends made money from their interviews, they probably figure Caylee's grandparents are all about making money off the case now, why not them?

The Globe could be considered a dubious source of news, but regardless, what a stupid scheme this would have been!

Did'nt she say she had a miscarriage during some party AFTER Caylee went missing? Maybe that was why she was so upset. Her scheme went down the drain!
No. The alledged discussion with Brandon about a miscarriage occured at the end of May (according to Amy). Well before Caylee went missing.

She probably would have just lied and tried to wear a pregnant suit.

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Why are all her so-called friends blabbing to the press? If they truly cared, they would have assisted in the searches. DISGUSTING!!
They don't like to be friends with a killer :eek:(who is, of course, innocent until proven guilty)

jmo

Not that I actually believe anything the Globe prints, if there happened to be any truth to this one, I would have to say that it wouldn't have made much difference at trial. If the jury thought that she was innocent, they would have let her walk, prego or not. If they thought she was guilty, they would have sent her to prison, most of them with a very good feeling knowing that they had protected her next kid from her. jmo.

I actually thought a few times that an intentional pregnancy may be why she had been counting days since she killed Caylee. If her cycle was 28-32 days then she may have been waiting for a positive pregnancy test. I think in her sick mind that she figured her mom would be less angry about her killing Caylee if she was pregnant with a replacement baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver