2008.12.25 Is it a Book in the Woods?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been thinking about this thread in the last couple of days since the last doc dump.

Since a book wasn't listed in the items found with Caylee, I don't think Casey left a book with her when she dumped her.

Thoughts? Did we get all of the info about what was found with Caylee? :waitasec:

Laney

I've been thinking about this thread in the last couple of days since the last doc dump.

Since a book wasn't listed in the items found with Caylee, I don't think Casey left a book with her when she dumped her.

Thoughts? Did we get all of the info about what was found with Caylee? :waitasec:

Laney

I've been wondering the same, Laneymae. The book and several other things I perhaps imagined to be in those crime scene photos :)

FWIW, Foxnews reporter commented when the PI video was released that there were also still photos of things they'd seen and in her opinion the photos were much more interesting than the video.

Perhaps there's a reason SA wouldn't want to turn over all the cards on the crime scene work just yet...

I've been wondering the same, Laneymae. The book and several other things I perhaps imagined to be in those crime scene photos :)

FWIW, Foxnews reporter commented when the PI video was released that there were also still photos of things they'd seen and in her opinion the photos were much more interesting than the video.

Perhaps there's a reason SA wouldn't want to turn over all the cards on the crime scene work just yet...

I believe it was mentioned that not everything was being revealed as of yet because they want the trial to stay in Orlando. I am guessing the more that is released, the more the pieces fit together, the more outraged the public is going to become...JMO

We are late night owls, aren't we?

Do we have access to the still photos? I think I may have seen them on another thread. They are on the "hheart sticker" on the duct tape thread, I believe. I am going to check those pictures out again. I will post a link here if I can find it.

If they released docs to the defense with all of the info they collected, are they keeping out things from the public?

Laney

I believe it was mentioned that not everything was being revealed as of yet because they want the trial to stay in Orlando. I am guessing the more that is released, the more the pieces fit together, the more outraged the public is going to become...JMO

That makes sense, but I thought that when it was released to the defense, it would be made public shortly. Isn't that part of the Sunshine law? Did the defense get all of the info?

BTW, not so sure about the sunshine law anymore, since it is hurting the Anthony family. I know we want info, but sometimes, I think we get too much.

Laney

That makes sense, but I thought that when it was released to the defense, it would be made public shortly. Isn't that part of the Sunshine law? Did the defense get all of the info?

BTW, not so sure about the sunshine law anymore, since it is hurting the Anthony family. I know we want info, but sometimes, I think we get too much.

Laney

I am not familiar with the sunshine laws, looking for the vid that I heard it from was a news clip... really need to get my bookmark folders more organized here.

How did the book get from the nursing home to kc's car?

Laney

I think they only listed things in the document (from the remains site), that LE wanted to check against the Anthony home. I bet the book was there at the site, but not listed on the search warrant, because there is nothing to compare it to at the Anthony's. They did not list everything that was found at the remains site...only what LE wanted to search for at the Anthony's. Hope that helped! :)

Laney

From what I've garnered, we have not gotten a full listing of what was left with her...just items left with her that would necessitate a further search of the house.

I spent all of 2008 looking for a book which my son loved as a child but which is no longer published (his copy was ruined in one of our two family "Great Floods"). I found a copy online and proudly and lovingly gave a "used but not abused" copy to my grandchild for Christmas...both as a loving memory for my son and as a gift for my grandchild. So, in my grandmother's mind, I can see CA finding an out-of-print book which her daughter loved to give to her granddaughter. Whether this is the case in this situation, only time will tell.

Sorry about the dupe. Either the site, my computer or I was burping when written.

Advertising sign for Kindercare..."Now Enrolling". You can also note the two metal rods sticking out of the bottom. This is one of those advertising yard signs like you see so much of around election time.

Oh, the irony. This sign would be certainly expected on the roadside near the Hidden Oaks Elementary school. Just remotely curious since it would be highly likely these signs were placed when school was in session in the Spring...did Casey (a) key off of, or (b) relocate, the sign to identify the location of the disposal. Fingerprints on the sign? Just curious. Understand not nearly as pertinent as prints on the duct tape, etc....just curious.

I get so frushtratted because I posted this months ago on here. Now I have to go back and retrieve my post.

KC left the book so she could further pin the death of Caylee on Zanny. That's why the fabricated phone call.

C'mon, several of us were microscopically examining the photo of a yellow rectangle. Some of us said that it was the book months ago.

I get so frushtratted because I posted this months ago on here. Now I have to go back and retrieve my post.

KC left the book so she could further pin the death of Caylee on Zanny. That's why the fabricated phone call.

C'mon, several of us were microscopically examining the photo of a yellow rectangle. Some of us said that it was the book months ago.
I am confused. Has this been officially named as a book? I did not think it was one..but have been waiting for info.

Is it a book? I don't think so. If it is, there is no photo of it in the newly released photos.

I am confused. Has this been officially named as a book? I did not think it was one..but have been waiting for info.

Is it a book? I don't think so. If it is, there is no photo of it in the newly released photos.

I don't think the book was there. There was no mention of any book in the documents, and there is a picture of a yellow sign, which could be the "book."

I got discombobulated when I came back and found the book thread up. I thought they found the book. :doh: Sorry.

Advertising sign for Kindercare..."Now Enrolling". You can also note the two metal rods sticking out of the bottom. This is one of those advertising yard signs like you see so much of around election time.

Oh, the irony. This sign would be certainly expected on the roadside near the Hidden Oaks Elementary school. Just remotely curious since it would be highly likely these signs were placed when school was in session in the Spring...did Casey (a) key off of, or (b) relocate, the sign to identify the location of the disposal. Fingerprints on the sign? Just curious. Understand not nearly as pertinent as prints on the duct tape, etc....just curious.

An "Advertising sign..." are you kidding me? :waitasec: Somebody better offer me up a high five! I made 2 or more posts about this item possibley being a "yard sale" sign. Close enough, right?!!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back