2009.01.06 Nancy Grace - "Exclusive Interview with Psychic from BodyHunters"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JSJ saying something on the tape about " can you imagine not having good dogs or someone who knew what they were doing." I dont think she or her dogs are well trained, they didnt find her or bring her out. She also said she didnt alert police. Wonder why.

JSJ saying something on the tape about " can you imagine not having good dogs or someone who knew what they were doing." I dont think she or her dogs are well trained, they didnt find her or bring her out. She also said she didnt alert police. Wonder why.

'cause they have many other tapes just like this of other areas where Caylee WAS NOT FOUND! :crazy:

Nancy's talking with Gale St. John now and showing video of her search with the dogs.

What they are not showing is...... Gale videoed and had dog hits on three different sites.

Where she CONCENTRATED her search was just south-west of the airport.

I think Gale's heart is in the right place.. she searched for months, and went into debt.

But, she didn't really just flash on this site.

I followed her VERY closely on another site, which may not be named here, or JBean will slap me upside the head.

He can't be that stupid though. Can he? You can't pay for your defense with proceeds related to your crime. That is a huge gamble on his part if she is not aquitted.

I thought I read something that said that FLA had strict laws against people profiting from their crime.

What are they going to do next....auction Caylee's Toy's off on ebay?

If casey is allowed to watch the funeral on tv, she must watch it on her free time.

Who are this people that call? are they not following this case? :confused:

Bombshell! :slap: Casey is still eating junk food!

Psychic has video- same video that was on Geraldo weeks ago!

Love the slap down by the FBI when he said that on the video, they talk about the dog getting sick and the dog isn't tracking. He's looking at the person taking the video!

News flash for Gale.............walking with or without a dog along the side of the road is NOT searching. Wearing long pants, having walking sticks, boots & going INTO the woods IS searching.:furious: Just someone else to make a buck & I am disappointed NG gave her any air time.

judge will hear a motion on the pics of remains and their release and use due to previous money made

Might have raised some questions about who funded the trip, and how those funds were used?

What we are hearing tonight is in such extreme contrast to what we heard yesterday about how Cindy and George "sat" in the funeral home with Caylee. I never know what to really believe about this family. Surely she is not in a cardboard box -- I hope this was just said for effect by NG.

I thought I read something that said that FLA had strict laws against people profiting from their crime.

What are they going to do next....auction Caylee's Toy's off on ebay?

Geez, don't give them ideas! :mad:

Who knows if it's stupidity or just plain despicable ~ assuming it's all true. I've just never heard of such a thing especially when the defendant is the victim's mother. :mad: MOO

Well, this case breaks or sets a lot of records for surrealism. Dali woulda LOVED it!

Caylee's remains have no added security, must be open season for cameras.

What they are not showing is...... Gale videoed and had dog hits on three different sites.

Where she CONCENTRATED her search was just south-west of the airport.

I think Gale's heart is in the right place.. she searched for months, and went into debt.

But, she didn't really just flash on this site.

I followed her VERY closely on another site, which may not be named here, or JBean will slap me upside the head.

Just out of curiosity, Brini... how close was she though in the videos just shown to where Caylee was actually found, if you know?

Shame isn't it but it's a step up from the garbage bag. I hope the entire lot of them burn in hell after they live a very un happy, haunted, tormented life.:furious:

They WILL all burn in hell, LeLe1953.

BLOOD MONEY! :furious:

I knew I was right about JB from day 1! sorry, day 31!
am I allowed to call him names now? pretty, please?

Who are this people that call? are they not following this case? :confused:

Prolly not. Seems like we here the same five questions over and over, that date from issues about eight weeks into the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind
Back