2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as JB and professional misconduct, this is the same lawyer who was recently under investigation for misconduct. I don't know today if it was for his fraternizing and touching hugging his client or for selling photos to pay for his dinner, but I also thnik the investigation has been reopened?? For him to be working behind the scenes is not out of the realm of possibility. He was the one pitching a hissy fit to take his laptop into the jail about the same time as the DC excursion...

Nick Savage to Dominick Casey

" Lucas (the psychic) was implying that Caylee was playing in the woods where Casey used to drink ?"

:woohoo:

As far as JB and professional misconduct, this is the same lawyer who was recently under investigation for misconduct. I don't know today if it was for his fraternizing and touching hugging his client or for selling photos to pay for his dinner, but I also thnik the investigation has been reopened?? For him to be working behind the scenes is not out of the realm of possibility. He was the one pitching a hissy fit to take his laptop into the jail about the same time as the DC excursion...

I thought (not sure!) the fraternization one had been closed, and the pending one was still the 'Advertising' complaint? I'm recall that was the status in mid-January.

I thought (not sure!) the fraternization one had been closed, and the pending one was still the 'Advertising' complaint? I'm recall that was the status in mid-January.

Sounds good. Thanks! The point we have made is this is not someone who shies away from bending the rules, it seems.

Sounds good. Thanks! The point we have made is this is not someone who shies away from bending the rules, it seems.

Agree, BUT, does he perceive that he can merely bends some rules slightly, or full-on break ones that could cause disbarment?

That is what remains to be seen.

I love how JA says to DC, that he must have been looking for a deceased Caylee, because surely DC didn't think that Caylee was in those woods playing! LOL!

2 areas to impeach his story

CA says when the second search warrant is executed that SHE sents someone there and did not find anything

and

You bet your butt they pulled his cell phone records.

From the tone of the interview, they don't believe a word he says.

Something is bothering me...if I just found out my granddaughter's skeleton was found just 15 houses from mine and even if I suspected that she might be dead and even if I was not 100% sure it was her... I WOULD NOT BE EATING STEAK!!!

Says to me they knew darn well that Caylee was there when the PI searched and this was no surprise to them.

DISGUSTING!!

In all fairness, Baez ate the steak. We don't know if the Anthony's were even able to drink water. The mood was somber. They weren't partying.

In all fairness, Baez ate the steak. We don't know if the Anthony's were even able to drink water. The mood was somber. They weren't partying.

No, they weren't partying...they were busy setting up their deal with ABC.

Just my :twocents:

This was a topic or discussion a while back and IIRC Gonzales was the previous owner of one house 2006, and and a Zenaida lived in the other house. These things Casey would probably have known.

If you're correct then LE could "hang" Casey with that picture posted on this thread (showing the two houses with a pink star indicating Caylee was right there, between the two. She'd never be able to convincing deny she knew who lives/lived in those two houses, even if she testifies, which she won't.

LE could then hypothesize that after dumping Caylee's body there, Casey started looking up "Zenaida Gonzales-s," located GFZ and followed her to Sawgrass apts. Tough though, if GFZ was living in a motel....

That would also be my guess/vote.

I vote it's JB (and that's what sent him to the hospital), not CA. Looser has to buy a round of drinks in the basement for everyone. Deal, Tater? LOL.

CA --> DM --> Ginny --> DC

Ginny circles back to DM for more details and DC goes back 2 more times.

In listening to the psychic's raw interview with KB, I picked up that the intermediary could indeed be DM. She said he was someone who works as a hobby to help locate missing people.

I hope investigators get her phone records. That would answer alot of questions. She does not inspire confidence in me.

I can't see the link on the bottom of this photo. But can anyone tell me where did this photo come from? Who had this photo made up? Was it part of the case, evidence etc?

Maybe I should've read through the rest of the thread and see if this was addressed already. But I couldn't wait. Sorry, if it was asked already.

KCaddict:

Sorry, really OT, but you get me EVERYTIME I come to a post from you, with the gnat on the screen....I swear I've tried a bunch of times to wipe it off, forgetting it's on your post.

Am I dumb, or what?? LOL!

In listening to the psychic's raw interview with KB, I picked up that the intermediary could indeed be DM. She said he was someone who works as a hobby to help locate missing people.

I hope investigators get her phone records. That would answer alot of questions. She does not inspire confidence in me.

Could you please help me with DM? I'm at a loss or maybe just very very tired. I just cannot think of who that stands for. Thank you!

I am going to guess that it was Casey, through Baez, Lee, to DC. Remember the letter that was sent to the FBI on DEC 15? Well, that letter could of gone out way before then and the FBI Got it on the 15th. Same person who sent the letter to Lee, could be the same person that sent a letter out some time in Nov. Something else I find strange..I know some don't like Padilla..so lets keep it low key and ignore him for a second..just think about what was said and when, he said on the NG show on Dec10th and another time the week before, don't be surprised if LE or someone doesn't already know where the remains are. Then he says, and one day the remains will just appear, someone will just all of the sudden find them. Something to that affect. I think some of the players in the case are undercover...JMO I pick Casey..as the person who told DC what to do with the remains. Second guess is Cindy... or both...

I can't see the link on the bottom of this photo. But can anyone tell me where did this photo come from? Who had this photo made up? Was it part of the case, evidence etc?

Maybe I should've read through the rest of the thread and see if this was addressed already. But I couldn't wait. Sorry, if it was asked already.

The base photo showing the lots is from zillow.com, a real estate site that lets you basically see what your neighbors houses are worth and what they are paying in property tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela