2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only bag color Kronk ever mentions is gray. He never mentions a black or white bag.

I don't get why you're still debating this with me..:confused:

Whatever color he called it we know it was the laundry bag vs the trash bag..LE backs that up in their report so what am I missing?

When I read the report, I got a different sense of what was going on. I thought that AFTER both Dr. Lee and Dr. Haskell ? (this was further on in the report) examined the evidence, the CSI team went back and found more hairs, bagged them and sent them off. I got the impression (I don't know why) that the hairs were FROM both Dr. Lee and Dr. Haskell and had been transerred to the items while they were being examined. No, I am not saying they planted evidence - I am saying it was hair they shed, to use a word, while they were investigating and the CSI people did a second sweep just for that reason. Does anyone know if this actually could occur?

That's how I read it too, although Lee and Haskell should have been wearing protective hats the whole time they were in the Evidence Room.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I missed that. So they do have the results but aren't sharing them with us for some reason. I think Lee's lawyer let it out of the bag in his tv interview. This is crazy.

They aren't sharing ANY of the family's DNA results. There would be no reason to do. Then, the DNA associated with the crime scene would be at issue-- not everyone's DNA that was taken.

Have you ever seen DNA codes published in the media, during a criminal trial? They look a lot like bar codes, or a series of letters.

No, right? There is just a statement that, say, Col. Mustard's DNA was found on the Wrench, in the Library.

They would show the incriminating DNA codes and explain them to the jury. That's all.

Exposing yet another lie from Casey. Does anyone recall if George had to put gas in the car to drive it home from the tow yard? Was it really out of gas at Amscot, or was that just another lie?

Gas was $4 agal then, the tank could have been siphoned at the tow yard.

Did anyone notice all the empty containers of Velveeta they found in the trunk? Wasn't that odd? It suddenly occurred to me that when my dog was sick, the only way she would take pills was if I put them tin a piece of soft cheese -- like Velveeta. If Caylee was given something like, say Xanax (Zanny) maybe Casey put it in the cheese so she would easily take it. Don't know if this has been discussed, but that's a whole lot of empty cheese containers in a trunk. Very strange.

Very sad.........yes I am giving my elderly dog simvastian pills for her thyroid/cholestrol and her vet told us to use Velveetta cheese and we are.
IMO, that is the answer to the empty cheese containers!

Kronk never said he saw a white bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He said in both his first call and his second call he saw a gray bag and that he saw something round and white near the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whether the grey bag is the trash bag or the laundry bag I'm not sure.....but it doesn't seem to be real smart to dump a body where you know there will be alot of other trash with a laundry bag on the outside....duhhhhh. A wheathered trash bag covered in muddy debrie would more than likely look greyish. I beleive the pink thing that we see in the crime scene photos....that one of the Detectives is looking at is more than possibly the laundry bag.

In here it says white

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html#-

According to the 911 call transcripts, Kronk was describing something white and a gray vinyl bag. Caylee's remains were found in a black bag with yellow handles. Kronk said he didn't investigate the bag further in August, because he saw a dead 6-foot rattlesnake not too far from it.

Whatever color he called it we know it was the laundry bag vs the trash bag..LE backs that up in their report so what am I missing?

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that Kronk saw a gray bag in August. That gray bag may have been entirely unrelated to Caylee.

There were no results for any of the family's DNA in the docs!!!!!
However, it also caught my attention that on the FBI docs that show receipt of the DNA samples for CA, GA and LA.......the only test the state was requesting be done was a comparision of LA's DNA to Caylees!!!!!!

Everybody in the family's DNA was compared with Caylee's That's routine, and it's just that simple.

That's how they know WHICH family member touched WHAT, and WHO was involved in the crime.

Lee's was taken later than GA or CAs.

Trying to figure that out too. Cloth-type lettering....could be anything.

What ever it is I hope they found matching ones at the Anth's home

I was wodering if the letter spell out a clue ????

I also found a report that says he found white and Grey

But you know what its quite likely that it was WHITE and GRAY - ie it got dirty !!

There was a black garbage bag with yellow handles and a white bag - whether its white or gray - it doens't matter you are right because from a distance it could look either way

:)

It seems more and more HE SAW IT in Aug

Whether the grey bag is the trash bag or the laundry bag I'm not sure.....but it doesn't seem to be real smart to dump a body where you know there will be alot of other trash with a laundry bag on the outside....duhhhhh. A wheathered trash bag covered in muddy debrie would more than likely look greyish. I beleive the pink thing that we see in the crime scene photos....that one of the Detectives is looking at is more than possibly the laundry bag.

snipped

This is from another poster:

[And oh on page 6 it has that she was in a black garbage bag and THEN cloth bag]

Is that really on page 6? I don't know so when I look I'll have a better idea of what to say in response to your post.

Everybody in the family's DNA was compared with Caylee's That's routine, and it's just that simple.

That's how they know WHICH family member touched WHAT, and WHO was involved in the crime.

I think the DNA needs to be compared against any DNA found at the the crime scene(s), not Caylee's specifically.

What is the best pic to show what Caylee was wearing on Fathers Day visit to GGF

Hercule, I love you!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: You are my favorite Belgie!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I believe he covered himself on this by stating that one page of the log was illegible, so they could not be sure what was on THAT page, but on the legible pages there was no duct tape.:rolleyes:

When did he say that? Did he make a statement today? I only saw him asked by Greta and he didn't say anything about illegible logs in that iv.

How do you know that "everybody in the family's DNA was compared with Caylee's"??? I don't remember seeing that anywhere. Do you have a link please?

I noticed that, also noticed that LE inspected the car after Lee did, and signed the contamination paper, yet LE found more hair after????
Did anyone read this the same way I did?

The jurors will.

That is why Lee was hired. I don't think Lee has EVER not found something missed by state investigators.

If evidence can be successfully attacked here where there is a LOT of support for the prosecution, any hint of sloppiness will make a more skeptical juror question the validity of ALL of the science.

Every ONE of the defense experts is the best money can buy in their field.

JMO

snipped

This is from another poster:

[And oh on page 6 it has that she was in a black garbage bag and THEN cloth bag]

Is that really on page 6? I don't know so when I look I'll have a better idea of what to say in response to your post.

That poster was me and it was not page six of this thread it was page six of the link I gave

if you go back to my post with that link you will see the correct context as to how it was used :)

My first thoughts when i found out there was a laundry bag that Casey had done the *womb* thing that mothers who kill tend to do - (its on a website as quite a known thing) and I thought hmm that is what she did for Caylee - But THEN I read it was the other way around :( that she out her in the Trash bag FIRST and then the laundry bag

:(

I didn't see that anyone else had replied, so I thought I would share what I found.

Looks like the various media outlets broke up docs and were not consistent in what they published. Seems to me WFTV's release was the most complete. Using the hand-written numbers in the lower-right, it breaks down like this:

3063-3073: Supplemental County Investigation Report
3074-3142: missing
3143-3153: RK 911 Call Transcripts
3154-3171: Search Warrants
3172 : missing
3173-3215: County Forensics Part 2
3216-3274: County Forensics Part 1
3275-3327: County Evidence Sent to FBI
3328-3373: FBI Documents

So, 3063 - 3373 are the 311 pages reported released through discovery. So I think we're seeing everything from LE has released to the media regarding the FBI lab results.

However, I haven't found any media outlets publishing anything from 3074-3142 (69 pages). I wonder what's in there.

I wonder if 3172 was the warrant for Lee's DNA...it would have had to set out the reasons for requesting it.

I don't think I've ever believed GA's version of events on June 16th. I think the reason is that supposedly there had been a knock down drag out fight the evening before and here he is calling Casey darling or some such thing. Also, he described every article of clothing each of them had on and I guess I just always have believed he described some other times that he had told them good bye when they went to the nanny's and to work. Maybe it wasn't intentional on his part, but I just think his description was wrong for that particular day.

Yeah, I've always thought it was strange that a guy would notice that much detail as he's saying goodbye to the "girls" as he is watching his cooking show!:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back