2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Thank you that was very sweet of you to say. I am 39 (started early - way to early) I came home at 2:30pm and passed out until close to 10. I guess being up all night/day caught up with me. :blowkiss:

OMG 39 and a grandmother Holy toledo

Im 42 and have a 22mth your old CHILD not Grandchild

LOL

I always envisage Grandmothers as *older* - older than me ! old enough to be my mother LOL

Yea. This myth has grown and taken on life. My understanding is that LP said, the Female Guard/bounty hunter staying with Caylee when she was bailed, heard KC say it in passing when seeing searchers on TV. Quite a dubious piece of double hearsay to base anything on.

Grrr now see that annoys me because I thought that was gospel

LOL

Hi again aimee.
I can nt remember. Did we cover colour of draw stings on remains bag? Do we have evidence?

I never saw the color of the crime scene one. I think the car one was yellow?? I would have to look back.

BTW - thanks for trying to explain to me last night on AL car it took until this am for me to get it. When I saw the FBI submition stuff then I understood. There it specifically list the FL tags. DUH (I felt dumb LOL)

OMG 39 and a grandmother Holy toledo

Im 42 and have a 22mth your old CHILD not Grandchild

LOL

I always envisage Grandmothers as *older* - older than me ! old enough to be my mother LOL

LOL (I was 14 when I had Jess and she had Zach in March) My middle girl is due in May and found out Tuesday it is also a boy.

ON page 3214 it describes both bags but does not say the color of the drawstring on the crime scene one.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf
We sort of have another myth. Seemed to be the theme of what I read of NG.
I think it started from another misread of yesterdays docs. I have heard that other wittnesses have said they saw the remains and the colour by I can't find it written.

WoW go read the ruor thread....something is going on now

I don't think she put it back in the car because she admitted she took it out & cleaned it..My problem is LE didn't record it properly IF it's the same knife..There's nothing in the docs saying it was taken from CA.

We need some explanation on this.

I still think those items found ? Cant think my head hurts ! but the one of the Pink and White ?? whatever that is, plus the knickers which are either undewear or bather bottoms with polka dots that MATCH coincendentally ? I think not ? the BRA Or bather top that Casey has on in photos spread across the net (cant think where they are but will post later)
and the shoe and the bag with what looks to be a Cell phone..

I think all of that IS caseys and I think it has to do with what happened and I think it was dumped.

I think there might even be more stuff dumped elsewhere

But you know, Caseys comment of they havent even found her clothes yet ( by the way is that on audio anywhere ? or transcript ?) Could very well be a smoke screen

She said it to her parents or Lee in a jailhouse visit. There is an entire thread dedicated to this statement by Casey. IMO, only the killer knew that she was unclothed and her clothes would be found elsewhere.

So.. they took the same samples from all the As, and asked for a comparison. Comparisons of profiles are done routinely.

Allusion? Doesn't look that way.

So.. how come no media picked up on any "allusion?"

It's all about a rumor that LP started.

NO They didn't ask for comparison of everyone else ONLY LEE to Caylee

She said it to her parents or Lee in a jailhouse visit. There is an entire thread dedicated to this statement by Casey. IMO, only the killer knew that she was unclothed and her clothes would be found elsewhere.

But she wast unclothed
she had clothes with her ???//// on her ????//// not sure which of those is correct

I think it was as the other poster said - something stated out of context by someone that grew out of context

NO They didn't ask for comparison of everyone else ONLY LEE to Caylee

At least on THAT document.

So, the ROUTINE comparisons were not made? And, we know this how?

BTW-- Seems like if there was anything to LP's rumor, the press would be ALL over it. They aren't. NG's staff would be all over it. They aren't either.

Because they are more familiar with LE's routine procedures.

With respect, I don't know why the mods haven't brought down the hammer. like the have, hitherto.

But, I'm not going to jump into this hysteria, until I see some evidence. One doesn't want to vilify anyone, without cause. Just as one wouldn't want to BE vilified, without cause.

Forgive me, if this should be a thread of it's own. But it is, directly related to items in the latest search warrant.

Can someone please give me a link where Casey said, "they haven't even found the clothes yet"? Up until the latest document drop (when I read in the search warrant that LE was specifically looking for Caylee's baby doll clothes for "Mama", the baby that was found in Casey's car) I had always assumed Casey was talking about LE not finding Caylee's clothes. Now, I'm not so sure. Could she have meant the babydoll's clothes? And could the clothes hold some important forensic evidence that Casey needed to discard? What if Caylee was holding her babydoll? Could that item be what the PI's were "tipped off" to search for in their video? If so, I think that could be a very important piece of evidence.

TIA for the link. I just want to see the exact wording Casey used.

Forgive me, if this should be a thread of it's own. But it is, directly related to items in the latest search warrant.

Can someone please give me a link where Casey said, "they haven't even found the clothes yet"? Up until the latest document drop (when I read in the search warrant that LE was specifically looking for Caylee's baby doll clothes for "Mama", the baby that was found in Casey's car) I had always assumed Casey was talking about LE not finding Caylee's clothes. Now, I'm not so sure. Could she have meant the babydoll's clothes? And could the clothes hold some important forensic evidence that Casey needed to discard? What if Caylee was holding her babydoll? Could that item be what the PI's were "tipped off" to search for in their video? If so, I think that could be a very important piece of evidence.

TIA for the link. I just want to see the exact wording Casey used.

I believe it was LP that said she said that.

I believe it was LP that said she said that.

Thanks. Guess I can stop looking for a link in the jailhouse tapes now. As much as I believe LP has some "insider info" on the case, and as true as some of his "bombshells" have been, I'll take it, at best, as hearsay.

At least on THAT document.

So, the ROUTINE comparisons were not made? And, we know this how?

BTW-- Seems like if there was anything to LP's rumor, the press would be ALL over it. They aren't. NG's staff would be all over it. They aren't either.

Because they are more familiar with LE's routine procedures.

With respect, I don't know why the mods haven't brought down the hammer. like the have, hitherto.

But, I'm not going to jump into this hysteria, until I see some evidence. One doesn't want to vilify anyone, without cause. Just as one wouldn't want to BE vilified, without cause.

LE has not asked Lee's DNA to be compared to any sample DNA found at any crime scene (car, dump site, house) or any item taken from any one of those spots in these documents. LE has asked for a comparison between Lee's DNA and Caylee's DNA. There is no SPECULATION or VILIFICATION involved in that fact. It is there, in black and white, asked politely with a please. "Please do a comparison between Lee Anthony's DNA and Caylee Anthony." (paraphrased.)

As such, it is valid and worthy to make note of that on a web site that involves itself with disseminating the documents as they are received from LE. I believe most people keep in check the speculation on this point or they take that speculation to the parking lot. It does not serve anyone well to pretend that this request was made.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back