2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My thought is that he might be who helped Misty dispose of Haleigh and they were taking things to the car and propped the door open because it was eaiser.

Possibly, and we are hearing of it now because she wants to throw him under the bus first to make herself look innocent.
I don't know though..I just don't think he had anything to do with it. LE said they didn't want to embarrass any family members? UH? They didn't say they didn't want to falsely accuse someone, they said embarrass? Obviously they don't think this guy had anything to do with it either..
I still wonder why she went home today!

Yes, and maybe he told them Misty left the trailer, and other things Ron didnt know, that's why Misty is at home, not in the tent with Ron. Also goes to Ron's bad day

I agree.......

http://www.wftv.com/video/18759720/index.html

Seems as if Misty's mother has had enough. Misty doesn't seem to care one way or another. I'm sorry, but if she felt like this cousin had anything to do with what happened to Haleigh, she would answer the questions..What does she mean that she is not going to put that out on TV? She already has! Defiance is all I am seeing in Misty.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18759720/index.html

Seems as if Misty's mother has had enough. Misty doesn't seem to care one way or another. I'm sorry, but if she felt like this cousin had anything to do with what happened to Haleigh, she would answer the questions..What does she mean that she is not going to put that out on TV? She already has! Defiance is all I am seeing in Misty.
Yes, and it goes back to an earlier post I made about what the heck is going on in MISTY'S moms house. These people are family, and Ill bet Joes Mom and Dad arent very happy Misty drug him into this if he is truly not involved.....

I know I can't post links and screen shots. I hope this is okay to post!!!

wH^at u expect from a (C)razy (R)utH^less (I)nsane (P)istol Slanga?? yall sH^oulda known...a ni52a not perfect cuzz"

This is the cousins headline. Not MC cousin but his friend I think another cousin??

The REASON I am posting is because this saying really strikes me as suspicious. If I had to interpret it.
"What do all you people expect from this out of control dangerous person - YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!! Then talking to his/her COUSIN???

Am I imagining this but it sounds like it is a criptic message. I posted it earlier but it was with the link. I am posting it this time without a link. And now since it is in the media about the cousin being suspect I thought this would be okay to post??? I dont want to break the rules.

JVM saying the cousin got in a fight with Ron C. the night before Haleigh went missing.

I know I can't post links and screen shots. I hope this is okay to post!!!

This is the cousins headline.

The REASON I am posting is because this saying really strikes me as suspicious. If I had to interpret it.
"What do all you people expect from this out of control dangerous person - YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!! Then talking to his/her COUSIN???

Am I imagining this but it sounds like it is a criptic message. I posted it earlier but it was with the link. I am posting it this time without a link. And now since it is in the media about the cousin being suspect I thought this would be okay to post??? I dont want to break the rules.
The letter of each first word spells "crip" something tells me even crips would be embarrassed to be associated with these people

The letter of each first word spells "crip" something tells me even crips would be embarrassed to be associated with these people

Yes, I brought that up earlier before my post was deleted b/c it had a link. But I am really to curious to know what everyone thinks? His last login was the 19th of Feb. So after Haleigh went missing.

Something inside of me feels panickstricken over this... I had to leave to go to dinner and my BB died and this is all I could think of. It just seems like a WARNING or an I TOLD YOU SO. Something is not right about it. I wonder if LE have seen it?

Everyone on JVM is saying they dont know if he's a sexual predator because they dont know his full name. How do they have so little information? I've checked him out, he's clean according to the sex offender registry. NG & JVM are disappointing me by the minute.

Yes, I brought that up earlier before my post was deleted b/c it had a link. But I am really to curious to know what everyone thinks? His last login was the 19th of Feb. So after Haleigh went missing.
I think it is a with a limited vocabulary trying to figure out what few words he knows that spell out- crip
But thats only my thought.

I think it is a with a limited vocabulary trying to figure out what few words he knows that spell out- crip
But thats only my thought.

But what about this part:

yall sH^oulda known...a ni52a not perfect cuzz"

This part has nothing to do with the crips.

On JVM , Misty's cousin name is JOE.
He was there the day before, with a friend?
No one trusts him, but allowed him in the house?
Why didn't they tell that 10 days ago?
Joe and Ron had a fight over gun?
Gun found in ditch.........finger prints?
Misty questioned for 5 hours today..........
Now in TN.......

I think you're reading too much into it. Just sounds like tough-talking to me. I thought "cuzz" was "because" not "cousin".

On JVM , Misty's cousin name is JOE.
He was there the day before, with a friend?
No one trusts him, but allowed him in the house?
Why didn't they tell that 10 days ago?
Joe and Ron had a fight over gun?
Gun found in ditch.........finger prints?
Misty questioned for 5 hours today..........
Now in TN.......

IMO we don't know what misty told the cops. Just because it wasnt on the news doesnt mean she didnt tell the cops.

Well, I personally dont think he would admit anything dealing with Haleighs disappearance on myspace, but what do I know.
The police and so many other agencies are ALL over this case, I would think he cant be this stupid, but what do you think????

I think you're reading too much into it. Just sounds like tough-talking to me. I thought "cuzz" was "because" not "cousin".

When you read the comments. They call one another "Cuz" - Sure it could be used both ways ;) I just don't know I don't have a good feeling about it. These gangsters wanna be or whatever you want to call them are "showoffs" and I could see one of his friends writing that. Also, I think this person is also a Cousin but not sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153
Back