2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't see a 19 yr old wanna be or possible real wanting to be strapped down w/5 yr old unless he is a so...sad but true.

If he took her, I don't think its cause he wanted a daughter :sick:

Just curious. Since most of us know the last name of Joe. Do you think NG does know and has seen the picture of him with the gun? Do you think they are not reporting on that because LE asked them not to as to not interfere with what they are working on???

could be SO in the making, I've spent time during summer months in a vacation trailer park that had a number of permanants living there and they were some real characters. I had my 8 yr old niece and I somehow acquired every other girl child in the park to my site, it was interesting to say the least. The adults were very interesting characters.

No sometimes I think there interns are just clueless. Some of them I think just follow their own rules of media justice.

I'm interested in Geraldo's pic, does anyone here believe it's valid?

WinterRose posted a pic of Joe, Misty's mom, Misty and Joes sister here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79854

I just was looking at it and Joe is holding a baby...... who's baby is he holding? This was before Misti met Ronnie..... as it is from Easter 08

and I am sorry.... but I doubt he has a record for sexual abuse.... he is maybe 21! and that is stretching it I think.... I said this in another thread when someone was looking for his "record" because Misti said he "messed" with her....

I just was looking at it and Joe is holding a baby...... who's baby is he holding? This was before Misti met Ronnie..... as it is from Easter 08

and I am sorry.... but I doubt he has a record for sexual abuse.... he is maybe 21! and that is stretching it I think.... I said this in another thread when someone was looking for his "record" because Misti said he "messed" with her....
He's 19 so they are only two years apart in age.

Just some thoughts: maybe Misty leaked to cousin that Ron was abusive towards her and the children and the cousin took the gun, than ditched it just to get it out of the house? This cousin is only 2 yrs older than Misty(I think) how much abuse could of taken place between a 14 and 16 yr old? And cousins at that....eeewww!

more than likely he is just a punk and a thief and saw the opportunity for a free gun. If it was his Baretta 9mm they cost about 500 bucks. Also, if he was convicted of a violent crime or felony drug offense he couldn't legally possess a handgun. so if he wanted one he would have to either steal one or buy it off the street

I dont usually say I dont remember where I saw it in this case because I posted on day one, and have basically glued myself to computer ever since, but I remember somewhere that it was said that Ron had the only key. Your post made a light bulb go off......Maybe Misty really did prop the back door open if she didnt have a key....Just puttin it out there....I'll look and see where I heard that...

That would make a lot of sense.

Actually,that's his sister Kayla's baby in the pic w/him,because it was not a pic that the baby could even be recognized from that angle,I went ahead and posted it.But he is the only cousin on all the cousins myspace that's not posted on all thier myspace pages.I think just his sister's and another cousin.Odd for them,because they are close,visiting each other alot from thier comments.

Some predator's begin at very young ages. And they usually start on cousin's, neighbors and even sister's- because that is who they have access to. Remember that sexual violence is about control over someone else as much as the sexual release. Then there is also the early sexually matured kids, too young to 'date' or too shy to ask a girl out, and they may choose the same targets.

Actually,that's his sister Kayla's baby in the pic w/him,because it was not a pic that the baby could even be recognized from that angle,I went ahead and posted it.But he is the only cousin on all the cousins myspace that's not posted on all thier myspace pages.I think just his sister's and another cousin.Odd for them,because they are close,visiting each other alot from thier comments.

Thank you for the info.... I was thinking sisters baby......but wondered if anyone knew......

The friend on Joe's myspace is also named Brandon. I have his last name but won't post it here.

Investigators confirmed on Friday that they have traveled to Tennessee to interview a relative of Croslin who visited the family before Haleigh's disappearance.

This is going to get very interesting after the interview,because anyone not quilty but had fingers pointed at them,they'll talk to point the finger the other way.And imagine if Ron's family started point at Misty,her family would probably have more to say.As time goes on,it's not going to be a whole one family,one for all scenerio.

I pinged that cousin the first time he was mentioned. Really had to have been a known pedophile or someone close to the family. I ruled Misty out the first time I heard her interview.

ITA. I have always thought from day one that Misty is telling the truth, and is continuing to do so. With 44 registered SO's within a 5 mile range of their home, I was leaning on one of those SOB's.....with this new info about the cousin, I am leaning toward a huge possibility that he may have her...praying he has her, alive and well. Misty has been very cooperative IMO. We do not know exactly what info Misty gave LE and when...just because the cousin is just now making the news, doesn't mean that Misty did not mention him to LE on day one. She is only 17, and it's obvious to me that she is greatly suffering over this.

From Caylee to Haeigh! I just send up a prayer that there will be a happier ending to this case...I haven't completely read all the posts yet but so far I hadn't seen this tossed out there...What if Misty had 1.) snuck out to go party somewhere, got intoxicated, and somebody from the party gave her a ride home - now if that happened, she would have had the individual drop her off at the end of the driveway or somewhere where neighbors couldn't see her getting dropped off BUT the person dropping her off, knowing that she was drunk would pass out pretty quickly and probably not wake up easily - they would obviously also know that Ron was at work and what time he would be getting home...2.) Somebody (s) were there at the home partying with her, she got intoxicated and passed out while the individual/individuals were still there and when she woke up Haleigh was gone - either way she would be afraid to tell Ron or LE if this were the case. Anyone, any thoughts on this possibility?

JMHO

Possible scenario, is it possible that the cousin came back to the house that night, Misty opens backdoor, already annoyed with him, he makes an excuse to come back in, she goes to the bathroom, comes back and ....gone... She, (all players in this really) are young kids. They are going to tend to lie and cover, could be because of something small that they are scared of getting in trouble for. IE, Misty not wanting Ron to get mad at her, if he does where will she go? Ron, unregistered gun, if already been in jail, not a good thing, probation violation? More jail time? These "thugs" who THINK they are gangsta's do things without thinking them through, IE " We will show him, take his kid......now what do we do with her???" Just some thoughts. Upsets me this sweet girl may be used like a pawn in a game.

The letter of each first word spells "crip" something tells me even crips would be embarrassed to be associated with these people

Its very possible that I am getting older, BUT it took me 7 or 8 times just to decipher what the heck they are even saying on comments!!! I swear I used to be cool once!!!:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back