2009.02.09 - The cousin that visited....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Help?
This is really bugging me b/c I cannot find the link now. In one of the last press conferences where RC was speaking with his mother he said something in reference to who had Hayleigh and I would like to look it again.
He said something about "This is blood".
Does anyone know the comment and I am wondering if Ron was making a cryptic remark to another "blood" relative...like Misty's cousin.
I heard him make that statement also, and I clearly understood him to mean that HALEIGH is his blood, his child, not just a possession that can be stolen.

We don't need to post the photos of friends of the family from MySpace here. They have nothing to do with this case other than by association at this time!

ETA: Enough already with posting links and other to the minor children related to the family!

Posted this on timeline but maybe should be here. It was reported at one time that gf's SO cousin from TN had been cleared because he was supposedly elsewhere--but that was according to then timeline provided by gf, based upon her onetime version of events. We NOW learn SO cousin in fact was there on MONDAY. If there was ANY period of time, between 7 pm and 3am, during which he could have been ANYWHERE NEAR Haleigh and unaccounted for, no wonder LE's taking another hard look at this SOB. JMO

"The young woman who was caring for a missing 5-year-old Florida girl continued to maintain she was home all night when Haleigh Cummings vanished, but said she could not rule out the possibility that a male relative from Tennessee was involved in the disappearance.

Misty Croslin, the 17-year-old live-in girlfriend of Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, reported that Haleigh was missing from Cummings’ double-wide home around 3 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 10. The previous day, an unidentified male relative from Tennessee had left after a visit of an unspecified length. Cummings has denied published reports that he argued with the man about a gun."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29298349/

:parrot:

Is it okay to post Cousin Joe's last name? I do have it. It isn't to far of a stretch to figure it out. It has already been posted in here with his brothers name.

Hi everyone. I'm new here :) I've been keeping up and reading all of your posts & finally was able to sign up last night.

Here is my question/thought...

Brandon's brother, Joe (if I'm remembering correctly)... I noticed his myspace said it hadn't logged in since 1/26 I believe? Misty was/is close to Brandon based off of messages we've read on the page & she's in pictures with him on his myspace...but Brandon's brother...different story. I don't see any "known" contact between Misty & him. The last comment left on his myspace was from a 16 yr old that stated "I know you're gone but..." I don't remember it all completely & don't have access while I'm at work but I found that interesting. Why is no one thinking it's him?

Funny you mentioned JOE! In a news article I was reading (cant remember which one) LE was talking about the missing cousin, didnt mention his name, then at the end of the article stated that JOE is a relative. I wondered who Joe was he was talking about and if that was the missing cousing mentioned in other articles.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,497744,00.html

(snips)
The family of a little Florida girl who apparently vanished while she was sleeping is afraid she was taken by a pedophile cousin.

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother Teresa Neves said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

She (Misty*) has also reportedly told different stories to police and the media about the timing of her discovery that Haleigh was gone and where she and the child were the night the little girl disappeared.

*Misty's name added by me for clarification purposes.

lol. Confusing ain't it. The "police have the Rav 4 came from Nancy G herself, she made 1 statement that was never elaborated on.

However, IF and its a big IF, this story about the cousin is true. Ron is denying it, now why would he? I had a fleeting thought that hmmmm....maybe because one self expressed "media *advertiser censored*" is strangely amiss and may be in TN.....what ya think?:waitasec:

Maybe RC is denying the cousin, fight, and the gun because, MOO, the gun is illegal,maybe a crime was commited with it and he is afraid he will be in major trouble. Although if it could help find his little girl, looks like he would tell what it is all about, in hopes it would help find her.

Gosh...why didn't MC just come out with this to begin with?! She could have mentioned in any of her interviews this cousin had been there and left during the time when Haleigh went missing! Why hold this information back from the public? Drives me crazy how people stop short when a missing child is obviously in danger and people don't scream it from the rooftops!!! The hell with LE and if they said not to put it out there...if it were my child and I had information of that nature...I would call a presser, give his name, photo, address, and everything I knew about the as soon as I got off the phone with 911.

Anyone know what town he lives in TN???

Gosh...why didn't MC just come out with this to begin with?! She could have mentioned in any of her interviews this cousin had been there and left during the time when Haleigh went missing! Why hold this information back from the public? Drives me crazy how people stop short when a missing child is obviously in danger and people don't scream it from the rooftops!!! The hell with LE and if they said not to put it out there...if it were my child and I had information of that nature...I would call a presser, give his name, photo, address, and everything I knew about the as soon as I got off the phone with 911.

I do remember her suspecting the cousin for quite awhile now. I think too many people where focused on her, and ignored it.

HLN is all over cousin "Joe" like white on rice. I've heard it played over and over while sitting here.

They are talking about the case right now on HLN too.

If cousin Joe was in town it looks like he would have been staying with other friends and relatives and they would know what he was doing and how he was getting around town. LE could question all these people and someone would tell something. Joe's fingerprints should be in the trailer as well.

I do remember her suspecting the cousin for quite awhile now. I think too many people where focused on her, and ignored it.

Would you have a link to this info. I am not sure whether I ignored it or have just never seen it! Thanks...;)

He's not a registered sex offender. Who is saying he's a pedophile?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back