2009.02.18 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy admitting she sent DC to the remains site.

I agree teh! when I read that in the supplemental report that cindy said she had people 'walk that area' I was stunned! Well, guess we know who DC got his 'marching orders from' on that little expedition, don't we?

Is the '03 on the journal denoting her high school class? maybe she wants to act like she did in '03?

I agree teh! when I read that in the supplemental report that cindy said she had people 'walk that area' I was stunned! Well, guess we know who DC got his 'marching orders from' on that little expedition, don't we?

Yeppers and it wern't no crystal ball reader....:crazy:

Could it be he was trying to take the heat off KC and possibly implicate Annie? You know - Annie being the "xanax supplier"...:rolleyes:

It seems like a genuine plea to save herself to me but your angle has given me something (ELSE!) to think about :confused:

what was significant to me was Cynthia telling LE that one of Caylee's pooh blankets was missing when LE came in to do the house search after the remains were found

I also thought everything else was bombshell after bombshell... The reason why a lot of this may not seem like a bombshell is because we are shellshocked! I cannot believe what the sunshine laws allow us to see before trial (not that I am not curious LOL).

I am also surprised that we are not seeing more documents released in the florida case of Haleigh Cummings
I think I have had a light bulb moment. In the People magazine story from last suumer, weren't there pictures of CA sitting by Caylee's bed with a Winnie the Pooh blanket on it? Did CA fib?

the Diary entry says June 21, 03

No, the date 03' is written on the hard cover...the entry is on the opposite page....and has no year date, only June 21, But it appears that a few pages are missing. Common sense tells me...le would not be interested in a diary entry from 03.

Just found this online. Kids mix Gatorade with a new drug called GHB.

------------------------------------------

GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate or Gamma hydroxybutyric acid, Sodium Oxybate

Made From: gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide - basically it is degreasing solvent or floor stripper mixed with drain cleaner. When GBL or BD or products containing them are ingested, GHB is produced in the body, that is why we refer extensively to GBL and BD products on these pages.

Other Chemical Names used for gamma butyrolactone (GBL): gamma-6480 * agrisynth blo * gamma-bl * blo * blon * 4-butanolide * 1, 2-butanolide * 1,4-butanolide * butyric acid, 4-hydroxy-, gamma- lactone * butyric acid lactone * butyrolactone * alpha-butyrolactone * gamma-butyrolactone * 4-butyrolactone * butyrylactone * butyryl lactone * 4-deoxytetronic acid * dihydro-2(3h)-furanone * 4- hydroxybutanoic acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutanoic acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid cyclic ester * 4-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutyric acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyrolactone * nci-c55878 * 2-oxolanone * tetrahydro-2-furanone *

Street Names for GHB: GHB, "G" (most common), Gamma-OH, Liquid E, Fantasy, Georgia Home Boy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Liquid X, Liquid Ecstasy (is not ecstasy), Scoop, Water, Everclear, Great Hormones at Bedtime, GBH, Soap, Easy Lay, Salty Water, G-Riffick, Cherry Meth, and Organic Quaalude, Jib.

GHB Precursors (analogs): (They turn into GHB in your body) GBL, BD, Blue Nitro, Revivarant, Renewtrient, GAMMA-BUTYROLACTONE, Revitalize Plus, Serenity, Enliven, GHRE, SomatoPro, NRG3, Thunder Nectar and Weight Belt Cleaner, Invigorate, Firewater, Verv, and more

Description: A clear liquid. Looks just like water. Can be mistaken for water because it is usually found in a small (30ml) clear plastic bottle, a water bottle, or even Gatorade bottles, which contains several doses. One quick taste, and you'll know it's not water. Not as common, but also found as a white powder. Infact powder use is on the rise!

Effects: Intoxication, increased energy, happiness, talking, desire to socialize, feeling affectionate and playful, mild disinhibition, sensuality, enhanced sexual experience, muscle relaxation, loss of coordination due to loss of muscle tone, possible nausea, difficulty concentrating, loss of gag reflex.

Many people have bad reactions. These can include nausea, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, amnesia, vomiting, loss of muscle control, respiratory problems, loss of consciousness, being conscious but unable to move, and death- Especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs.

Effects of large doses: Disinhibition, sedation, desire to sleep, rambling incoherent speech, giddiness, silliness, difficulty thinking, slurred speech, passing out, and death. Here's one scenario: While You Were Sleeping - Online Presentation of GHB Dangers
***WARNING - if your friend passes out, always seek medical attention immediately, no matter what anyone else tells you.

I saw a Forensic Files episode on this last night!! That guy - the Max Factor Heir - Name starts with an L...he was using it to drug women and rape them. (It's also called Liquid X and The Date Rape Drug). From a toxicology standpoint, it isn't detectable in the system after a few hours. If she was using this on poor lil Caylee....grrrrrrrrrrr:furious:

Does anyone see any huge bombshellsl in this doc dump? I don't see alot new. We all knew that KC had big problems with her mother and was mentally unstable.. But where is some bombshell evidence that points to her as the murderer. I mean out and out big evidence with her fingerprints etc. Were they on the syringe??? Whats in the syringe? Why is it taking so long for that info to come out? I just don't see any bombshells here. Does anyone else? How come no fingerprint evidence out about the duct tape and yet they say no other family member fingerprints on it? Were there any on it at all?? Any stranger's fingerprints? Again, I just don't see any huge bombshells here. Is this all thats coming out today? I am disappointed.

Are you serious? This is much worse than I thought it would be.
Casey's *carpe diem, and I am the happiest I have ever been, but a little worried* is a prosecutor's closing argument.

moo

I see the 03' too but that looks like it's written on the inside cover of the Book.

Pages may have been torn out or maybe she dated the diary itself when she first got it & never used it.

Anyway, we still don't know when she actually wrote the "Page In question" were she says that "She hopes she made the write decision"

We know it was June 21st but what year?

It looks like the inside of a high school year book to me.

No, the date 03' is written on the hard cover...the entry is on the opposite page....and has no year date, only June 21, But it appears that a few pages are missing. Common sense tells me...le would not be interested in a diary entry from 03.

The '03 in the corner of the inside of the cover doesn't mean much to me. I go back and forth on diary writing. I write for a few months, then not for a long time. I have spans of months and months when I don't write anything. Casey may have gotten the diary in '03 and started it then, maybe wrote the "Carpe Diem" then, but wrote very randomly and the June 21st entry could very well be from 2008. Myself, I very curious as to what was written on the next page. Or maybe there is no next page? :waitasec: I also think the handwriting looks older on the June 21st page, not like a 15 year old, which if written in 2003 would be Casey's age.

First time poster. Bear with me. I see a lot of posts concerning the "03 in the diary. IMO She wrote it June 08. Most females put a date or year when they first get or buy a diary inside the cover. Not unusual at all.

:waitasec:Any DNA on the pegnancy kit? Any DNA on the gatorade bottle and syringe?

First time poster. Bear with me. I see a lot of posts concerning the "03 in the diary. IMO She wrote it June 08. Most females put a date or year when they first get or buy a diary inside the cover. Not unusual at all.

ITA. The '03 and the entry weren't written at the same time. '03 was probably when she got the book. I have diary books dating back many years, some are full, some just have a few pages written in them, so cover months, some years.

I think KC is guilty as sin and that this stuff shows she did it. However, won't JB just say that Zenaida went to the house and took these items and then dumped them at the crime scene? Yeah, as if any of us believes that hogwash. But thats what KC will say.

Yes, there's bombshell after bombshell, I feel. And there's more than enough to get her the DP. IMO.
The laundry bag, duct tape, and plastic bags at the scene match the ones at the Anthony's home! OMG!

Yea I see what you are saying about some of the pages being torn out. Just curious though About what you think is going on. Do you think she started a journal in 03 then tore out the pages and then maybe started again in 08. If this was not written in 03 and written possibly in 08 what do you make of what seems to be the same red pen, do you think it weird that 5 yrs later she is using the same red pen or one similar, or do you think she wrote 03 to make it seem it was written at a earlier time. Does that make any sense?

the page on the left says '03 but i believe there were pages ripped out and then the june 21 page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet