2009.02.19 1:00 pm Haleighs family press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ron and Misty turn out to be guilty of something, then everyone would think asking for donations was wrong.

If Ron and Misty turn out to have nothing to do with it then everyone would think it was right.

See where the argument starts? NOW KISS AND MAKE UP!!!!!!! lol :crazy:

Precisely! lol

What about no gun no fight no cousin?
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=100765
His own family member confirmed, and then he denied. On television.
Whats up with that?
As sad as it may be, guilty or not, this family is gonna need money for either a funeral for this little girl, or some major lifelong counseling. The donations, I could care less, I think the more the better. Make pins, and buttons and flyers, keep busy..If Ron is found to have had any part in this, his Mom will probably be in charge of the money anyway, and in the mean time, I DONT think we will have to worry about how the money is spent, he is under a microscope.

well, somebody has to pay for those $5 a pack cigs that he and Misty consume. sorry, but I'm feeling very cynical today.

Yes, you are!! lol. I am just kidding, but jeez, the last thing I would deny these people (provided they are innocent) is a smoke....good Lord!

Do you think the 3 o'clock LE Presser could be announcing the arrest of Misty?

Well, I never really agreed with "picking apart" the A's, but I think he's avoiding the same mistake they made. They answered questions publicly about all sorts of stuff they shouldn't have talked about, and a lot of the focused was shifted to them, publicly. I'm not saying this is wrong, I'm just saying from THEIR standpoint, they would have been better to keep the focus on Caylee, and not answered nanny questions, Casey's lies, etc.

So I really feel like if he knows he has nothing to do with Haleigh missing, he's trying to keep the focus on her.

I don't see anything wrong with it. He's doing what people begged the A's to do all along: shut up and focus on your (grand)daughter.

ITA

If LE wants to dig into his personal life(which I'm sure they will) it's for good cause and they may feel there is need to do this. Just because he has a criminal record means nothing and probably has nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

And the A's, well, what can you say? They are a different kettle of fish, courting the media, ignoring the truth which was staring them in the face, defending Casey........... should I go on? :crazy:

If Ron and Misty turn out to be guilty of something, then everyone would think asking for donations was wrong.

If Ron and Misty turn out to have nothing to do with it then everyone would think it was right.

See where the argument starts? NOW KISS AND MAKE UP!!!!!!! lol :crazy:

What if Ron is innocent and Misty is not? What then???? A NEW argument!!! LOL!!! *This post was purely for entertainment purposes only*

Because they are focusing on the family. New lead, Misty and Ron get drug back in. New tip Misty and Ron get drug back in. Misty and Ron...stories change, LE won't say they passed polygraph. Won't release their house back to em'........all roads point back to them...IMO.
Loucakis did something to be hauled into jail. Would be kind of stupid to do anything violating his probation with all the police searching his neighborhood for a missing child.

Looking for his daughter?? When? Where? I saw him on a horse one time with Tim Miller.......LE says there are no searches right now. Ron, as far as we have seen, is sitting in a tent watching TV. Except for the times he goes with the lead detective to answer more questions.

You are surely not suggesting he go to work?

What about no gun no fight no cousin?
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=100765
His own family member confirmed, and then he denied. On television.
Whats up with that?
As sad as it may be, guilty or not, this family is gonna need money for either a funeral for this little girl, or some major lifelong counseling. The donations, I could care less, I think the more the better. Make pins, and buttons and flyers, keep busy..If Ron is found to have had any part in this, his Mom will probably be in charge of the money anyway, and in the mean time, I DONT think we will have to worry about how the money is spent, he is under a microscope.

I think people do stupid things with their money everyday and if someone has reason to believe their donated dollars will not be spent the way they intended them to be they shouldn't donate. If someone wants to pay their bills, order them pizza, buy their cigerettes, it really doesn't effect me in the least. They can set their money on fire for all I care. Personal choice and all that.

Loucakis did something to be hauled into jail. Would be kind of stupid to do anything violating his probation with all the police searching his neighborhood for a missing child.

Stoopid? He's a RSO. It could have been anything, I just do not think it was a so. But I respect that you do. :blowkiss:

Surely they must have something to warrant 2 pressers only hours apart??
Yeah, Ron "I dont do media anymore" Cummings wanted to do one without LE's involvement. He seems a lil bitter that he is being kept in the dark. "Ask the detectives, ask the detectives, ask the detectives" He must have said that 20 times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98