2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With her step-brother!! What a family!! I guess Geraldo didn't want to mention their issues. Maybe I need to send them a few pages from our "book" on her side so he can open that can of worms.

Don't forget to include the reference on her myspace to her new baby and "the two other brats". I know some here have said they could see themselves saying something like that in fun ... But this women only had them 4 days a month for crying out loud!

It was stated he took her to the doctor the day after the incident at school and then the hospital a week later for a follow up to make sure her nose was not broken. This was not what the bio mom's family said happened.

Anyone watching the show when it repeats please pay attention to the words Mr Cummings uses when he is saying a plea. I missed at least the first 13 minutes of the show so after that. I keep thinking he almost addressed someone by name like he was speaking directly to someone. IDK If you catch anything like that please post it. I am going to watch that part again.

And then you think RC will pay "the other baby mama" the child support she needs for that child?

Yes Swag, no exceptions. All children deserve to be supported by both parents equally. Once a paternity test has been confirmed by all means that parent is responsible to the child. Even if that parent is a female...I have very strong feelings on this I hope I didn't misquote you :)

Well,if he was still a drug dealer,he wouldn't need her money,he would be making alot on his own.I feel that no matter who is paying child support if both parents are decent parents and good to thier children,they should have equal visitation,unless they have an agreement otherwise.She was paying $300+ a month,only seeing them four days a month and with her child support she was paying to feed another kid taking care of her kids.She just had a baby,probably why she was behind in child support,she was paying it before.

According to a quote from a resident which was in the Jacksonville paper (IIRC), they do have septic tanks. Someone here pointed out they are not the type which would be accessible for a person or child to be hidden or otherwise.

Its probably the same type as ours....completely underground
and has to be dug up for access.

If Amber is only 17 too,is she getting child support from RC?That's alot of babies going around.

Wasn't it said that there was a school report about the fall? I believe the dad can be violent however I don't think that picture is proof of abuse. Do abusers really harm their children and then photograph the evidence? It looks more to me, especially considering that Haliegh was smiling in the photo, that they were taking a picture of the injuries she did to herself in the fall, kind of as a joke. "You'll laugh one day when you look back at this."

I'd like to know where that picture came from? Is it a picture CS took? If so and she suspected abuse, did she take it to DCF? Did she file a report...anything? I mean if she has an actual photo that could prove Ron was abusing Haleigh and doesn't do anything with it until she can flash it on Geraldo doesn't make her look good to me at all.

I personally believe her mother is pushing her some. She seems pretty angry with RC and seems to like being on TV. I found it very interesting that CS said more than once that she knew Ron loved Haleigh. I bet Gma never would have said that, even if she knew it to be true.

Anyone watching the show when it repeats please pay attention to the words Mr Cummings uses when he is saying a plea. I missed at least the first 13 minutes of the show so after that. I keep thinking he almost addressed someone by name like he was speaking directly to someone. IDK If you catch anything like that please post it. I am going to watch that part again.

I'm going to go in the livingroom and make Big Daddy watch it with me. Even if it's through his eyelids <sigh> I'll see if I catch anything.

Many years ago I lived in a very large mobile home community. There was a common well that pumped out water to all the residences and we all shared some type of septic system although I can't recall the particulars. The town I live in now has well water and city sewers. The water looks and tastes horrible. You'd think for $500 every three months it would at least be drinkable.
Thank Goodness for the city life!! I couldn't live without our sewer system, decent water, and trash service!! Whew!

Yes Swag, no exceptions. All children deserve to be supported by both parents equally. Once a paternity test has been confirmed by all means that parent is responsible to the child. Even if that parent is a female...I have very strong feelings on this I hope I didn't misquote you :)
Its all good. I made that statement because we haven't seen any court papers dealing with support on "this other child". I honestly don't think he is doing anything to support it. He has (somewhat) admitted that he has another child - he said "possibly" - so that leads me to believe he does. Whether or not paternity has been established by testing we don't know. Maybe the other 17 yr old just doesn't have the money for the test.

I am totally disgusted with this family! The mother is now taking the focus off of the ONE reason why she is even appearing on TV! HALEIGH!!

Did anyone else notice how Crystal's my space has about 60 pictures of her new daughter Chloe & about 5 or RJ & Haleigh, very odd to say the least! Also take a look and see some of her pics from her birthday party, drinking, pot leaf pics hanging up, and pot leak garland draped in a door way, class act for sure!

Now whether or not this is her home I have no clue but, she has no room to talk. Lets not forget that it is extremely rare for a child to be taken away from there mother and given to the father, an obvious red flag if you ask me. I believe she is biting off more then she can chew right now :) JMHO

Misty said she met RC when she was babysitting his ex gf's child of his and she told him he needs to get custody of that child.I wonder if he would have charged her child support too?Pretty good set up if you ask me,Not.

DM=Dennis Milstead w/Kidfinders
Murt=The guy who live streams from his van. He played a big part at JBP dive search and memorial. Had heard that LP asked him to come to Satsuma then heard at SM he had been asked to leave.
I won't be surprised to see KFN showing up again, especially if their t-shirts already have!!:bang:

Thanks!

This is just my opinion but after watching Crystal from day 1. I noticed her fake crying, no tears, of course that alerted me right away something wasn't right. Then her nonchalant manner in everything else. She is one cold cookie. Maybe NG warms up so to speak to Ronald only because he was the primary caregiver and can speak in sentences whereas Crystal's vocabulary pretty much consists of yes, no and head nodding. She tries hard to cry, the tears just wont come. Go back and look at the interviews. No tears, she will hide her face. Honestly I don't think there were any answers answered tonite. JMO.

You might want to consider that she was sedated.

Its all good. I made that statement because we haven't seen any court papers dealing with support on "this other child". I honestly don't think he is doing anything to support it. He has (somewhat) admitted that he has another child - he said "possibly" - so that leads me to believe he does. Whether or not paternity has been established by testing we don't know. Maybe the other 17 yr old just doesn't have the money for the test.
Or maybe her parents dont want Ronald Cummings anywhere near their daughter.

If there is a link, I want to donate! By golly, they should have a camper too. I feel badly that all of them missing work because they need to stay put nearby. :razz:
As far as I know Crystal has no job, hence the reason she is behind in her child support payments. They have family there if they want to stay with them. Again, someone is allowing Ron to stay in his camper, he did not buy one.

Don't forget to include the reference on her myspace to her new baby and "the two other brats". I know some here have said they could see themselves saying something like that in fun ... But this women only had them 4 days a month for crying out loud!
Just a thought, but it could be she has so much resentment toward RC that it's been passed on to the children she had with him. I've seen it happen. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member