2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if you saw the interview, Paintr, but Crystal did say that Ron loves Haleigh; that she was his heart.
She did say it and I was surprised at how quickly she trashed him afterwards. She even indicated he could have harmed her!! WTH?!

Honestly,I'm trying to understand why Crystal would do this,I do know of the abuse allegations and can see it w/his obvious temper and there is major past drugs charges.She has had her past in drugs too.It's hard to say what anyone would do in a case like this and they all want Haleigh back.But,I did feel sorry for him when GR was in his face.I mean like he was going to admit his past charges when looking for his daughter to the camera,no.But,I am just angry at the whole little trio,gf,him and bioMom.The two children are beautiful and it's so sad they've had to live under both lifestyles.Just bring Haleigh back and everybody get some serious parenting classes and be monitored.
After seeing this twice now, I'm still wondering what Crystal's theory might be as to what happened to Haleigh. Ron was at work the night she went missing, so none of the allegations against him for abuse seem to apply to what happened that night. And she even admitted that Ron loves Haleigh. MOO

(Bolded by me)
I agree with you SS. It was nice to see them all together, but something changed after that pink shirt being found. Tonight didn't ruin it for me, b/c I was glad to see Crystall finally speaking up. I just believe she and Misty have both been abused by Ron. I thought she took a little of her power back tonight.
I just want Ron to admit to something; ANYTHING! That makes me angry.

ITA! The first time that I saw/heard Crystal speaking on television, I thought that she was a very "beaten down" young woman. IMO, whether personally responsible for Haliegh's disappearance or not, RC is one seasoned liar, whereas Crystal is easily intimidated and would/could never hold out, if she were lying, through questioning by LE. I'm glad that she's speaking out and I think there is more to come!

Ron reminds me of that fellow in Utah a while back. And I'm not so sure a couple of his brothers could get him to tell the truth even if he had a couple brothers. Ron has convinced himself that his lies are the truth.
I don't see where he has lied...yet.

The local news at eleven reported that GR was told by LE that if he entered the father's camp again he would be arrested for trespassing.

Geraldo's on again ~ and I can't believe I'm still up watching it! :D
Yup, me too. Just heard him deny there WERE drug charges. Yes, he doesn't DO drugs, but he just denied his past. Looked a little surprised with mention of the drug charges.

Hi Cheko, Amazing to me. Indigo thought so too. He had the other statement also, SS to 'I'd give my life to have her life back'.

It tells me his subconscious mind can't be blocked. He wants to put out a certain image or thought she is alive. But it is like some knowledge he has leads him to believe she is dead. I think both weird statements lead one to where he thinks she is dead but he won't come out and say that. He knows something.

XOX

I agree with you 100%

I am really wondering where Misty is at? After the rumor she has been with RC uncle then she like vanished! hmmmmm

This puts Desperate Housewifes to shame!!!

Where is little Haleigh?

I hope with all my heart Haleigh didn't watch that. I wonder if anyone thought to mention that to Crystal before she did the interview. I guess the media shouldn't bother to ask Crystal if she has a message for Haleigh at the end of the next interview. I feel bad for both of them but worse for the kids.

We have custody of my step daughter and we have dealt with this same type of thing from her mother. She runs from child support and never has a way to get here for visitation so we drive...she only stirs up my step daughter so she can take it out on us.

WELCOME myshell, noticed this was your first post. Co-Parenting can be very hard. It is wonderful that you and your husband go the exta effort to drive your step-daughter...in my 8 years of living in a co-parenting situation, the kid(s) figure it out on their own. All the more important to have at least one calm, loving, stable environment. i'm affraid Haleigh may not have had that. again, welcome to websleuths, looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hmm. Mr. Cummings may have his thoughts abt who took Haleigh, but I don't think he knows. And I don't think he's selling drugs. Why work so many hours if your making so much money on the side. They're just not well off enough to have drug money coming into the household.
Misty seems to attract guys who like young sweet things. I wonder if the intruder was after her but settled for Haleigh because she was the one who woke up and confronted him.
I'd be alot more interested in seeing interviews with school bus drivers who may have seen lurkers around bus stops or info if any sex offenders work at the school, or hinky male teacher.

The local news at eleven reported that GR was told by LE that if he entered the father's camp again he would be arrested for trespassing.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Go LE! They need to regain control of this case!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Thanks for letting us know! This post made my day! LOL

how many times has Misty been molested????????? Give it a rest.

I keep walking away to stop myself from replying to this, but it's so important and seems to be such a commonly held sentiment, I just have to say .... this sort of reaction to Misty's history breaks my heart and gives me chills. :(

Doesn't mean I think she has told all she knows, but the double standards going on here are just so unfair, in my view.

I believe LE and the FBI are doing everything they can,I remember when the Sheriff was at the podium when he told us about the remains definitely being Caylee and he said,"my goodness,I have two daughters"and he started to break down.You know I just felt so brokenhearted for him too,this is thier life everyday,their responsiblity to find her.And if this is as it was spoken tonight that a drug dealer might have her.No wonder they're quiet,they don't want to push them into getting rid of her.

She did say it and I was surprised at how quickly she trashed him afterwards. She even indicated he could have harmed her!! WTH?!

typical statement from someone in an abusive relationship like theirs... she thinks that Ron can love....., and be abusive at the same time. But we don't love someone (not really love them) if we can hurt them.

victims of domestic abuse confuse love & control.

Ron reminds me of that fellow in Utah a while back. And I'm not so sure a couple of his brothers could get him to tell the truth even if he had a couple brothers. Ron has convinced himself that his lies are the truth.

Agreed. Even when he is in GR's face, he is as convincing as a dish rag. So many lies. It is so incredibly obvious, imo.

Hmm. Mr. Cummings may have his thoughts abt who took Haleigh, but I don't think he knows.
Misty seems to attract guys who like young sweet things. I wonder if the intruder was after her but settled for Haleigh.
I'd be alot more interested in seeing interviews with school bus drivers who may have seen lurkers around bus stops or info if any sex offenders work at the school, or hinky male teacher.
I started to say earlier...so what if he thought he was 99% sure of who did it...if LE does not have proof...it does no one any good.

And why am I not surprised???!!! :doh: Strange thing is it seems the family was more upset with Geraldo's visit than Ron was. At least he used it in the end to get out one more plea for Haleigh's return and tell her he loves her.

I'm not sure. IF (I'll repeat that: IF) it's true that Ron said he's 75% sure who took Haliegh, as Haliegh's mom I'd be taking off the gloves too.

He said he didn't say that, and for now I will take him at his word. From the first interview those 2 did they bad mouthed Ron and Misty and Ron refused to say anything bad about them, he said this is about Haleigh. I've yet to see her shed a tear and I've yet to hear them say anything about bringing her home. They just get on TV and about Ron.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Great news!!!

And welcome to Websleuths! :blowkiss:

Is GR still there? I was wondering if he would try to do a follow up, I didn't get much out of this except he was like referee at boxing matching ringing the bell for the fight to begin. Although I am curious to find out how each side reacts to this interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487