2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't they find Haleigh?! I am so baffled with all the clues LE MUST have in this case...why can't they narrow it down already?!

Did a rocket scientist swoop in and take this child not leaving a single fingerprint, DNA evidence, or sign of anything?! I can't believe someone can take Haleigh and walk away leaving NO evidence or even if someone in the house did this...LE should have a handle on it by now. Has LE botched this case?!

I have to believe that LE is testing the cinder block and the door for touch DNA, fingerprints, etc. I think it's a good sign that the crime scene is being protected so that no evidence gets lost or overlooked.

When the tests come back we may have some real answers--maybe sooner if LE is able to get Misty to tell them what she knows. JMO.

It really was very sad to watch them all tonight with the accusations, as you said, just when it looked like they might be united for the purpose of bringing Haleigh home. I too feel very sorry for little Jr. especially if he did see the abductor.
IMO, both grandmas need to take a step back.

The local news at eleven reported that GR was told by LE that if he entered the father's camp again he would be arrested for trespassing.

That would be almost as good as the night on NGrace KC was pulled out of her house in handcuffs,that was a great day.But,that was the best,seeing GR in handcuffs would be the second.:woohoo:

Hmm. Mr. Cummings may have his thoughts abt who took Haleigh, but I don't think he knows.
Misty seems to attract guys who like young sweet things. I wonder if the intruder was after her but settled for Haleigh.
I'd be alot more interested in seeing interviews with school bus drivers who may have seen lurkers around bus stops or info if any sex offenders work at the school, or hinky male teacher.

Indeed, that is usually how it works. That's why so many girls are victims of more than one molester. It takes longer for the victims to learn how to spot the users than it does for the users to spot the easy targets. (Though it's usually just a matter of age difference / maturity)

The local news at eleven reported that GR was told by LE that if he entered the father's camp again he would be arrested for trespassing.

Ron's family is not used to being called to the carpet. The truth hurts. Geraldo must have really stuck a nerve. Wow, never thought I'd stick up for him.

typical statement from someone in an abusive relationship like theirs... she thinks that Ron can love....., and be abusive at the same time. But we don't love someone (not really love them) if we can hurt them.

victims of domestic abuse confuse love & control.

Nice post. Very true.

I have to believe that LE is testing the cinder block and the door for touch DNA, fingerprints, etc. I think it's a good sign that the crime scene is being protected so that no evidence gets lost or overlooked.

When the tests come back we may have some real answers--maybe sooner if LE is able to get Misty to tell them what she knows. JMO.
Day 12. They have results...if there are any! The "touch DNA" could take longer on the cinderblock, but surely there are other things left behind they have as evidence. They have had the trailer for several days and carted out tons of things. If it was a stranger...they should know it. If there was no stranger...they should know it. This is what is so baffling to me. The person who is responsible HAD to leave behind something even if it was someone close to her. We are not dealing with professionals here who kidnap children for a living, imo.

typical statement from someone in an abusive relationship like theirs... she thinks that Ron can love....., and be abusive at the same time. But we don't love someone (not really love them) if we can hurt them.

victims of domestic abuse confuse love & control.
Absolutely..."loved" ones are often seen as mere possessions.

I'm re-watching GR as well. I looked real close at the shirts - they aren't the butterfly - it is just a big picture of Haleigh's face.

I don't think he's still here. Although he could stay in the mom's camp and antagonize the other camp. Saying camp all the time is reminding me of Survivor Island. I wouldn't be surprised to see someone voted off the island tonight.

I just watched the confrontation on the replay. I just have to say that GR disgusts me. What a sleazy man!

I have to say that the reaction from Ronald and his family lead me to believe that they are telling the truth. I saw hurt and anger from him and just gossipy, high school b*tchyness from the biomom and company. Like others have said, if anybody in the schools or hospitals felt that there was any chance of abuse, Ronald would have been reported.

There's a time and place for everything and the only thing that they should be saying to those camera's is to BRING HAYLEIGH HOME! If you have any other worries go to LE, NOT GR! JMOO of course.

LOL. I think I remember seeing a "behind" smiley in the "More" section

over there. >>

I might be in the dog house now, but:
smiles_269.gif

:angel:

Misty went home. Her mother? picked her up at the police station after a five hour interview, and took her home. Saw her dad in a wheelchair with his hurt leg. The look on his face when Misty walked up the steps to the house was priceless. He looked shocked and disgusted at the same time. jmo of course.

I'm sure I saw it on youtube as I don't have cable right now, and pc is too slow for tv channel website video viewing.

I didn't see it when she went home,do you have link?

That speaks volumes to me.

Me too. I think he crossed a MAJOR line tonight. Not just in integrity in reporting (we are all used to him doing that) but legally! Not only did he out an informant (if that is true he just placed a huge bullseye on a grieving father) but if he truly believes RC is so dangerous, he put Chad and bio mom in serious danger.

I don't see where he has lied...yet.
Are you serious??? I haven't heard him tell the TRUTH yet. He has never done drugs, sold drugs, and has never hit a woman (except for spanking which is allowed) and has never had a fight over a gun????????????Where is the truth?

I'm re-watching GR as well. I looked real close at the shirts - they aren't the butterfly - it is just a big picture of Haleigh's face.
I caught that this time too. During the first airing I was too busy typing and didn't watch that much of the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487