2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night everybody. Prayers..

even for GR..I think he may need them after tonights performance.

Well....what I know is that I'm not going to let one interview change my mind about the way this looks to be going. We know who the LE has the most focus on. If their focus changes, then mine will.

I had the same thing occur after slipping and hitting my nose on the balance beam during gymnastics. :blushing: Yeah, balance was not my strong suit. My right eye was black even though it made no contact with the beam.

I didnt see any scraping on the tip or side of the nostrils. When someone falls on a flat surface, whatever is closest is gonna get scraped first.

If she:

went down and her face slid sideways onto the pavement or blacktop, the side of her face including the cheek would be scuffed.

if she:

hit the side of her nose only, there still would be a scrape closest to the end of her nose.

Picture and impact on a flat surface....if she wasnt able to catch her own fall with her hands, feet, knees or buttocks......you have the head, face, chin, nose....a balance beam is not a flat surface, well okay, flat on one side, but the impacts onto that can vary...I hope you didnt get hurt to badly. Ouch

Does this seem to help show a differences of an impact?

Or the money to be made.Night

That's what I'm saying!! Money and ratings!! GR did nothing but stir the pot and now it's going to boil over bigtime!! He should be ashamed of the chaos that is happening-but, I'm sure he and his brother are sitting in their hotel room right now planning Sunday nights show!:mad:

Does anyone have the link to where Misty went home,someone said her Dad looked upset,I think it was on youtube.

I found this interesting myself. Have we heard anything about Crystal searching, or maybe due to the baby she would not go herself but her boyfriend Chad going for her? I am not familiar enough with other cases but is this standard for family members who have not been officially cleared by LE to help search?

Good question Shadow...I remember something Tim Miller said in one of his interviews with Caylee's case, he basically stated that he personally does not think it a very good idea for close family members to help in physical searches, because he didn't feel like they would be able to emotionally handle it if indeed they actually did find something. Thinking back, it made sense at the time. With this case, I don't think chains or bars could keep RC from searching for Haleigh. Unless they arrest RC for something, I am assuming there are no legal reasons as to why he would not be able to search....

Amysmom:
Have there been any reports or have you seen Crystal say whether she has taken poly or not???

I don't believe she has taken one..Her & mom said they filled out the paperwork (?) & were waiting for LE to call them in but the next thing we know she's sick & needs to go to the hospital (overnight?) & after that she goes home for the week-end..I haven't heard anything about her taking it since she been back :waitasec:

I was impressed by the way Ron controlled himself when GR ambushed him. He did stare him down but who wouldn't.

I was trying to go to sleep but wanted to put my husband's opinion out there. He keeps saying CS is going to sue the court system for letting RC have custody when she tried to warn them about his behavior. This GR show is definitely going to make the media start questioning the court system in Putnam.

THIS is one of the things that has me so confused. If Crystal's mom suspects and has suspected for yrs. all these bad things about Ron, WHY declare to media a "heartfelt" apology for criticizing him and Misty? If I suspected abuse, etc. there is no way in hell I would apologize for anything. I would have been telling anyone who would listen that I suspected abuse or had "proof". The timing is way off for me :waitasec: Why these allegations today when a week ago she was apologizing???

http://http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090214/ARTICLES/902140964/0/ENTERTAINMENT01

That's what I'm saying!! Money and ratings!! GR did nothing but stir the pot and now it's going to boil over bigtime!! He should be ashamed of the chaos that is happening-but, I'm sure he and his brother are sitting in their hotel room right now planning Sunday nights show!:mad:

I imagine the little twerp,it would be worth it if he could get Misty to talk,though.It did stir up alot of emotions in everybody,but I really think so much great damage was done tonight,right up his alley.I wonder what LE thinks about it.

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
At the very end of Ron's statement, when he says that he will believe she's alive until they find her dead (paraphrased), if you watch and listen very closely, that was not the end of what he was saying. That part of the video is intentionally cut at that point.
Sensationalism. Pure and simple.

Look at all the controversy that this one little show created. Now Ron is being seen as a liar by people that were on the fence before and all because a lot of people can't seem to distinguish between past and present tense. Ron is in the same situation I am in some ways. If I said that I never have done drugs, I'd be lying. If I say I am not doing any drugs now, I would be telling the truth.

This was an excuse for bio mom to rant and rave on the air and try to gain custody of her son, IMO. You can bet when she goes back to court, and she will, this tape will be played and she thinks it will work in her favor.
From what I have seen, bio mom and her family have already written Haleigh off as a loss.

So maybe we can remember her. What Ron said tonight was correct, for me, she is alive until they prove me wrong. Period. Let's focus on the point that everyone else seems to have forgotten. That point is Haleigh, not who did what to whom before she was born.
To find someone in the present, we must focus on the present. Or at least the time since Haleigh's birth.

Why do I feel like just this simple request is asking too much?
I totally agree with you. (Write it down! LOL)

THIS is one of the things that has me so confused. If Crystal's mom suspects and has suspected for yrs. all these bad things about Ron, WHY declare to media a "heartfelt" apology for criticizing him and Misty? If I suspected abuse, etc. there is no way in hell I would apologize for anything. I would have been telling anyone who would listen that I suspected abuse or had "proof". The timing is way off for me :waitasec: Why these allegations today when a week ago she was apologizing???

http://http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090214/ARTICLES/902140964/0/ENTERTAINMENT01

I simply think they are there to get custody. CS doesn't want her stepbrother to have to pay child support.

I hope to god rc gets a lawyer tomorrow and fight this with all he has

and get those school records and doctors records from the fall

this crazy

sorry to vent but this has rubbed me the wrong way

I was trying to go to sleep but wanted to put my husband's opinion out there. He keeps saying CS is going to sue the court system for letting RC have custody when she tried to warn them about his behavior. This GR show is definitely going to make the media start questioning the court system in Putnam.

Well,possibly,but I'm sure she'll try for custody of Jr and she should,IMO.Not that she's all that,but because there's no real answers to what happened to Haleigh and if there is a person involved that took her,because of her Dad,Jr could be in danger,too.

THank you, I needed that.

I had to, I read one of your post on another thread the other day, and how you said we can agree to disagree yada yada yada. We can disagree, and we can still be buds. But youre right, it is too much to ask. Because there is a reason for everything...and Im sure, even if it takes as loooooong as the "other" case did, we will sleuth the truth out of this.

I know this wasnt the best of things for the BIO moms family to do,,,,but lets hope it draws some new light on what's really going on. If it turns out that it was a lie, then it will be proven a lie.

LOL, but it sure felt good to slap the heck outta somebody :Banane35:

I hope to god rc gets a lawyer tomorrow and fight this with all he has

and get those school records and doctors records from the fall

this crazy

sorry to vent but this has rubbed me the wrong way

I agree, he needs to press charges for slander.

Well,I never took it as he was saying,she was dead,but he was saying either bring her back or find her body.I'm sure he's trying to prepare himself for that,if you could even do that.

GR couldn't stir the pot without bio-mom & mom handing him the spoon!..They were as eager for this chaos as he was & all of them should be ashamed! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus