2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either LE is building a case or they are botching one. It is difficult to tell which way this is going. I know in the case of the two OK girls' murders that OSBI kept very tight lipped and at pressers would just say they had all these people working on it yada yada yada. The case is about as cold as you can get now.

It appears this is going down the same road. After stating they had many, many detectives on this one and everything...the Sheriff came out the next day and said there were only 5, IIRC. I am very troubled by this.

Very curious. And one of the charges was a felony. I would really like to know what this is about that he can get out of criminal charges so easily.

ETA: Had to have been an informant and given up the supplier. I said that to begin with and really believe it now.

It would appear that this is what it's shaping up to be - an informant.

Hi SeriouslySearching,

I'm thinking with Ron's possible derelictions and his Mom's employment with the Sheriff's office, it ='s NO WORRIES for him, no conviction, no time served for a felony and certainly no R E S P E C T for what the Law is all about {if this is true}!

There are just too many incidents for them all to be fake or trumped up IMO.

And if you look at the variety of them, he seems to think he can just do anything and pretty much skate.

IMO IMO IMO XOX

There are many reason why RC skated on some of these charges. Some of them are the arresting LE didn't show up to court or not enough evidence.

What bothers me is that many times they are placed "on file" or they get probation but usually you don't see them dismissed. Many of these were dismissed. I just wonder why.

Bogus car accident? Do you mean the wreck that Crystal had? If you think that was bogus you need to check out the pics of that car on her myspace...

That car was totally destroyed,I don't know how she walked away from it,but she was tore up from the pics.

B/c she didn't know...

Yes that's possible. But since there was a charge that same day of violation of an injunction for protective order for domestic violence... I'm thinking maybe it's possible she was with him that day... and he was hanging around with her brother at the time (in general). It's seems to be a small world these people live in, I think the odds are that she possibly knew. I don't know, I could be 100% wrong. LOL

You are so right, tehcloser. I have said this so many times. I am not on Ronald OR Crystal's side. I am on Haleigh's side.

This is creating a division here. I do not care for either one - Crystal or Ronald, but I just do not accept the poor, poor Ronald deal. Or poor, poor Crystal. More seems to be coming to light on Ronald's criminal activity. I said in an earlier post that if you roll one rap sheet out, roll them all out.

LE cannot get emotional as we are doing here, or they would not get anywhere, much less solve a crime or find Haleigh.

I can promise all, I have no feelings one way or another for these people. I don't think one side is skeevier than the other. I simply don't care. I only care about finding Haleigh. Let the chips fall where they will.

What is this about Crystal's Mom?How did I not hear this,someone's slipping here.:rolleyes:

Hi SeriouslySearching,

I'm thinking with Ron's possible derelictions and his Mom's employment with the Sheriff's office, it ='s NO WORRIES for him, no conviction, no time served for a felony and certainly no R E S P E C T for what the Law is all about {if this is true}!

There are just too many incidents for them all to be fake or trumped up IMO.

And if you look at the variety of them, he seems to think he can just do anything and pretty much skate.

IMO IMO IMO XOX
Maybe. Just not sure how much pull a dispatcher really has with outside agencies tho! Now...if those things happened inside the county she was working for...I could easily see how he skated.

Either LE is building a case or they are botching one. It is difficult to tell which way this is going. I know in the case of the two OK girls' murders that OSBI kept very tight lipped and at pressers would just say they had all these people working on it yada yada yada. The case is about as cold as you can get now.

It appears this is going down the same road. After stating they had many, many detectives on this one and everything...the Sheriff came out the next day and said there were only 5, IIRC. I am very troubled by this.

I am getting the same feeling, SS.

It does seem to me that a violent backhand would send a small child in a twirling, and would end up falling on her face. jmo

I thought the same thing, or if he backhanded the back of her head she'd fall forward.

741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

I would guess these were dropped or abandoned because her restraining order was temporary and the judge never granted a long term one. Therefore, if he had any pending charges of violating the temp one, they would likely be moot.

Bolded by me so I could ask a question:

What does that mean she had an injunction against her for domestic abuse of a child?

I believe [I'm not an attorney] that it is order to stop or to continue to keep whatever has been attenpted to be changed until all evidence is brought up in a hearing.

I filed an emergency 'petition' for custody of my niece and nephew along with a petition for permanent custody. The emegency or temportary one was granted pending outcome of hearing when I could bring proof of evidence that I claimed within the petition. My sister could have then filed for an injuction to keep my petition from being granted.

I hope that help.

I can promise all, I have no feelings one way or another for these people. I don't think one side is skeevier than the other. I simply don't care. I only care about finding Haleigh. Let the chips fall where they will.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!1 I don't think any of us here are relatives of these people, well if there are relatives here, might I suggest er...never mind. Where was I oh yeah.....why do I care how any of these people turn out to be? Me siding with this one or that one ain't bringing Haleigh home....it should not be so personal. The only horse I have in this race is Haleigh. :)

I believe [I'm not an attorney] that it is order to stop or to continue to keep whatever has been attenpted to be changed until all evidence is brought up in a hearing.

I filed an emergency 'petition' for custody of my niece and nephew along with a petition for permanent custody. The emegency or temportary one was granted pending outcome of hearing when I could bring proof of evidence that I claimed within the petition. My sister could have then filed for an injuction to keep my petition from being granted.

I hope that help.

Thank you for trying to explain that to me shadow. I'm still confused though, but it's not you it's just me tonight:)

I'm thinking Terea Nevins would whoop my as! if I didnt tell everything I knew!

YaYa Kelly, I can still visualize her walking towards the camera telling them to turn it off. And the tone in her voice meant business with a capital B ~

She would probably be great for Jr, as I am sure they positively adore him. Haleigh too. At least she would get to rthe Dr and eat balanced meals. IMO ;}

Regarding Hannah Montana shirt, I agree, she could have peed again and changed into anything or nothing...my sneaky little one would occasionally pee his bed and he would change into one of his daddy's T-shirts without me even knowing til morning.

Also, can someone please tell me how to quote a message in my reply instead of me manually inserting quotation marks? TIA

Feline, when there's a post you want to quote, just click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the post. :blowkiss:

Welcome to WS!

I believe the accident being referred to is the one that Ron had and Crystal brought up in court that Ron was doing drugs and had the accident because thats what her cousin told her.

Bogus car accident? Do you mean the wreck that Crystal had? If you think that was bogus you need to check out the pics of that car on her myspace...

I need help with all of this. What does this mean?
DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.147(1) Principal NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
499.03 Principal DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
LOL Maybe he provided them with the prescriptions so they dropped the charges. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth