2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec. 2005 - Ron arrested in Sarasota, Florida and there were three charges of possession, according to Craig.

Craig says a source close to LE, saw Misty away from the home on the night that Haleigh disappeared. He suggests the break in was staged.

The custody documents are dated December 1 and December 27, 2005. That seems odd that he would have been arrested that month.

Sarasota county?

I believe you are correct. And, why is JB there, and GR asking him his opinion of Octomom and Ron C??????? GR's lil legal analyst now??? GMAB!!!!! Oh and JB can prove that the diary was written in 2003. Whatevs!

Wow.........I just checked my map book, and Sarasota is located on the other side of the state on the Gulf coast...........way southwest of Putnum county.

I believe you are correct. And, why is JB there, and GR asking him his opinion of Octomom and Ron C??????? GR's lil legal analyst now??? GMAB!!!!! Oh and JB can prove that the diary was written in 2003. Whatevs!

Bold by me :)

Yeah? And GR can prove where Al Capone's vault is too.Right?:waitasec:

I've been convinced that gf left, but this is crucial to the timeline... if tip LE received (and now CR confirmed) turns out to be accurate, ie gf was gone partying as early as that evening 7-9ish then that could mean Haleigh was taken FAR earlier than even we thought since many (including myself) had theorized it was not until at least she had put children to bed, and likely after 10pm that gf left to go partying. Wth, just turn on the video and leave them to fend? This development would make the gf's alleged behavior even more unconscienable since she not only would have left them unsupervised for hours longer--but may have discovered this hours sooner than believed--or reported. JMO

:parrot:

He can't if junk science has tested the age of the ink, or whatever they do up there at Quantico junk science USA.
I wish Geraldo would ask Jose where they had defense testing done.
No heart shaped sticker on duct tape. Placed on a cardboard sheet?? I swear! He is getting his info from this site!!!

My husband just came to bed, and I had GR on. He is so gentle and soft spoken, but he got huffy and said "Geraldo uugh, I cant stand him" He watched for a minute, and said "She (Crystal) has a lot of room to talk, look at her, they all look like druggies, she cant even say what drugs he used, did her Mom do drugs with him or what?"
Thought I'd throw that in the mix

I absolutely am not blaming the victim. I don't think domestic abuse should be swept under the rug or ignored. However sometimes women DO lie - it's the women who DO lie about it that is the problem. I'm not at all saying Crystal is but everything I've ever seen her do or say was for her own gain - not for Haleigh. GR tried to provoke Ron and he didn't take the bait.

Like I said, if Crystal really cared about Haleigh, this throwing Ron under the bus could have waited until Haleigh got back. Until she was found. She is making this whole thing about her and her abuse - it's NOT ABOUT CRYSTAL. I don't give one flying fruit about Crystal at this moment - her DAUGHTER is missing. I think its sad when a group of strangers seem to care more about Haleigh's (safe) return than her own mother, who is concerned about getting hers (like setting up her own donation fund). thats just MOO.

:clap::clap::clap:

Baden says no fingerprint was on duct tape.........
JB says the diary was written in 2003
Kim G. says JB doing his job....points from house to kc
kc lying and no ZFG
Kim says mercy of court and GOD and take a plea deal
JB says no heart on duct tape..heart on cardboard........
I took it that GR didn't really buy the school near by stuff

Ok...the charges GR refered to tonight....are new right? We did not know about these? (If they exist)

I've been convinced that gf left, but this is crucial to the timeline... if tip LE received (and now CR confirmed) turns out to be accurate, ie gf was gone partying as early as that evening 7-9ish then that could mean Haleigh was taken FAR earlier than even we thought since many (including myself) had theorized it was not until at least she had put children to bed, and likely after 10pm that gf left to go partying. Wth, just turn on the video and leave them to fend? This development would make the gf's alleged behavior even more unconscienable since she not only would have left them unsupervised for hours longer--but may have discovered this much sooner than previously believed. JMO

:parrot:
Puts a bit of a crimp in the grandmother's statement that she saw them eating dinner at 7-7:30 that night, huh?

I just heard the craziest report on the local news...maternal grandma said she doesn't know who started all of this mud slinging but it isn't helping them to find Haleigh (I am paraphrasing). Apparently the news hasn't put it on their website yet...I can't find it. My husband...who never talks to the tv (like I do)...actually yelled at the tv. He officially doesn't care for the biomom's family.

I can tell you who started the mud slinging, Marie Griffis and Crystal. Ron has not said one bad thing about Crystal or her mother

Lets not mix the Anthony case with the Haleigh Cummings case on here please.

I wonder who this witness is. Didn't grandma say she went by at 7 pm?
I thought she said that. :waitasec:

Actually though I'm inclined to believe this report has some truth to it. It would explain Misty not knowing what Haleigh was wearing, the 'blanket story' and her "confusion". MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth