2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not laughing. If this is true GR had no right to broadcast it! It puts everyone in danger.

Informant? Close to LE? Yup, I am sure that would tell these clowns something....Just look who's surrounding him tonight.

I should have clarified. If Ron flipped on someone to get his charges dismissed, that would make him a rat, not really an informant. I was laughing at the term rat.

You know,they could be leaking it knowing it will get out,if he's not an informant,RC knows that any of his friends even think he's one,he's in trouble.I think they're putting pressure on him through other sources,like GR.If you want something to get out,just tell GR,if he can make a show out of it,he will.
Hello! That kind of information can get you killed!! Worse...it can get Haleigh killed...if she was abducted and being kept somewhere.

I don't have the direct link for this. [wasn't smart enough to copy it]

Putnam County Clerk
Ronald sought paternity in 2005 against Sheffield and there was an injuction against her for domestic violence against a child. Duval county
C Sheffield violated the injunction per Duval county records and her address is listed in Glen St Mary FL

Baker County
Crystal Sheffield
Dated 03-23-2006 Case #02-2006-DR-115
Crystal D. Sheffied, Petitioner and Ronald L. Cummings, Respondant
Order of Dismissal of Temporary Injunction for Protection - domestic violence. Case dismissed due to insufficient evidence

Putnum County, Florida
there's two cases for Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield.
One was in 2005 and in that one Crystal had applied for a restraining order against Ronald Sheffield and that restraining order was denied.
The second case filed on 09-16-2005 was a paternity case, which was disposed on 11-07-2007. In that case it was determined that Ronald Lemyles Cummings was the father of both children. The court awarded custody of the two minor children to Ronald, with visitation by the mother, Crystal Diane Sheffield, to be at the discretion of the father in regards to the safety of the children. The mother, Crystal, was ordered not to take the children out of Florida.

I have to go back and recopy everything. I did this early in the case to just see what I could find. I haven't checked other counties.

Bolded by me so I could ask a question:

What does that mean she had an injunction against her for domestic abuse of a child?

Mr Cummings needs to be put in jail. Actually get him out of the way. I think tongues will loosen esp. Misty's. I also think Cummings needs medical attention, he looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Thank you, Beyond Belief! I agree.

If anyone would tell the truth this crime could be solved. I don't see anyone stepping up.Do you?

"You mean she is not even Crystal's cousin, she's Chad's..Does she live in Putnam County?"

OK nobody freak out on me, I am far from FL so I do not know proximity, but it says Lake City and Last Known Location was Alachua county. May or may not be of the correct Griffis, just saying.

"What kind of person sees something like that and does not respond?! "

An absconder/fugitive who is hiding out.

Bolded by me so I could ask a question:

What does that mean she had an injunction against her for domestic abuse of a child?

I beleive it was because they've had an ongoing custody battle and they would bring each other up on charges.Isn't this where she missed the 20+ doctor's appts. for Haleigh?Haleigh has to have hormones for the Turners Syndrome.

Welcome to WS!!! :) Thanks for the 411 on Candice! Another reason not to trust what she says...she is family and LE wasn't called immediately if he backhanded Haleigh. What kind of person sees something like that and does not respond?!

lol, I guess a fugitive!

I have thought Misty was not at home from the beginning but the only problem with that is she would have been with someone and maybe more than one person (party). If so, it's hard to keep the other people from talking about being with her, so the police should have some hard evidence by now as to whether she was home or not. Unless she had someone over or the person she was with followed her home and took Haleigh after Misty passed out. I wish LE would tell us more about her polygraph results.

Mr Cummings needs to be put in jail. Actually get him out of the way. I think tongues will loosen esp. Misty's. I also think Cummings needs medical attention, he looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

I think he is wearing too big for him t shirts to make it appear he isn't eating. jmoo

ducking now

Okay I"m so lost...LOL

Crystal had two charges of filing a false police report?

Did someone say this was in conjunction with cars?

Well ones things for sure, when this is all over, IF Ron is not in jail, he wont be able to buy, sell or inform!

I am starting to think Florida just goes easy on drug charges. Chad Griffis 2007 possession of cocaine charge he recieved a 100 fine and thats all.

I don't have the direct link for this. [wasn't smart enough to copy it]

Putnam County Clerk
Ronald sought paternity in 2005 against Sheffield and there was an injuction against her for domestic violence against a child.

Duval county
C Sheffield violated the injunction per Duval county records and her address is listed in Glen St Mary FL

Baker County
Crystal Sheffield
Dated 03-23-2006 Case #02-2006-DR-115
Crystal D. Sheffied, Petitioner and Ronald L. Cummings, Respondant
Order of Dismissal of Temporary Injunction for Protection - domestic violence. Case dismissed due to insufficient evidence

Putnum County, Florida
there's two cases for Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield.
One was in 2005 and in that one Crystal had applied for a restraining order against Ronald Sheffield and that restraining order was denied.
The second case filed on 09-16-2005 was a paternity case, which was disposed on 11-07-2007. In that case it was determined that Ronald Lemyles Cummings was the father of both children. The court awarded custody of the two minor children to Ronald, with visitation by the mother, Crystal Diane Sheffield, to be at the discretion of the father in regards to the safety of the children. The mother, Crystal, was ordered not to take the children out of Florida.

I have to go back and recopy everything. I did this early in the case to just see what I could find. I haven't checked other counties.

Am I reading this right! Crystal = child abuse!!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members