2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he backhanded her in anyway,however she fell,too bad someone didn't backhand him off the porch.He can quote the laws on how to discipline a child too well.

In '05 Ron declined applying for public defender, I wonder if he represented himself or who took care of paying lawyer. Sounds like someone else!

Putnam county is a small town everybody knows everybody's business. I think this is why police set up the check points after the ground searches. People who won't call police with tips may talk if the police stop and ask.

GR should also be expected to have some of RC's friends/enemies, or those who know of him(especially if he is a drug dealer), on the next show.

YaYa Kelly, I can still visualize her walking towards the camera telling them to turn it off. And the tone in her voice meant business with a capital B ~

She would probably be great for Jr, as I am sure they positively adore him. Haleigh too. At least she would get to rthe Dr and eat balanced meals. IMO ;}
I agree. She does seem to be the most stable influence in this whole sordid mess.

I believe the accident being referred to is the one that Ron had and Crystal brought up in court that Ron was doing drugs and had the accident because thats what her cousin told her.

Okie Dokie I stand corrected!

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would think there is any truth in anything Geraldo says.
Geraldo is a real jerk for preying on this family for his show ratings.

Why is it that people think that Misty left the kids alone that night? This rumor started before someone phoned in a tip. I don't see where it is coming from though. Did someone just think that she might have left the mobile and left the kids by themselves or was something said by Ron or Misty that led someone to question this?

Bogus car accident? Do you mean the wreck that Crystal had? If you think that was bogus you need to check out the pics of that car on her myspace...

No, no not that accident, sorry for any confusion. It was an accident talked about in the court docs that Ron had with the kids in the car. She accused him on being on drugs that day, that her cousin was in the car doing them with him, but he took a drug test and he was proven clean at the time...

Feline, when there's a post you want to quote, just click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the post. :blowkiss:

Welcome to WS!

TY I tried that but got scared off when I saw it asking me for a title. I didn't want to start a whole new thread or something, LOL. TESTING TESTING

I dont think that any member of these families are fit to raise kids. You guys are talking about TN like shes mother Teresa but she did raise Ron after all!

Am I reading this right! Crystal = child abuse!!!!:eek:

Crystal was the petitioner. She made the claim. Ron had to respond to that claim.
The claim against Ron was dismissed for lack of proof. [It could also have been dismissed if she did not show up in court]

YaYa Kelly, I can still visualize her walking towards the camera telling them to turn it off. And the tone in her voice meant business with a capital B ~

She would probably be great for Jr, as I am sure they positively adore him. Haleigh too. At least she would get to rthe Dr and eat balanced meals. IMO ;}

I like her and RC's sister,Crystal,too,but we need to talk to her about the hair thing.LOL She was checking on the kids that day,talk about a Mom and Grandma's intuition,so sad.

I need help with all of this. What does this mean?
DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.147(1) Principal NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
499.03 Principal DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

Well, it means that LE found enough cause to charge Ronald with these charges. It honestly sounds to me as if Ronald gave up someone in return for his charges to be dropped. And no, not being what would be called an informant. Snitch and ratting out comes to mind.

Why is it that people think that Misty left the kids alone that night? This rumor started before someone phoned in a tip. I don't see where it is coming from though. Did someone just think that she might have left the mobile and left the kids by themselves or was something said by Ron or Misty that led someone to question this?
Craig on Geraldo said it earlier. It came from a "source" near the police investigation supposedly about a witness who said they were with her and watched her do drugs that night between 7-9pm then claimed she staged the whole thing after finding Haleigh missing upon her return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member