2009.02.22 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love, you read that backwards...actually, the poster misinterpreted it. Petitioner=Plaintiff and Respondent=Defendant. It was Crystal taking Ron to court, but she never showed up...or something like that. :)

Whew! Thank's JG, I was like :eek:! Not that it would suprise me, NOTHING surprises me since I joined WS.

I believe the accident being referred to is the one that Ron had and Crystal brought up in court that Ron was doing drugs and had the accident because thats what her cousin told her.

Was this the one where Ronald was charged with leaving the scene of an accident with injuries? TIA.

I do not know how drug charges all work, but in watching COPS (lol) sometimes they charge everyone in the car if something is found, and tell the people to tell the judge their side. Maybe Ron was in a car when drugs were found but after reading evidence reports it was determined they were not his and charges dismissed?
This is what I think happened. Or he was at someone's house that got busted...and didn't know about all the drugs being there.

Crystals mom has battery charges, maintaining a drug dwelling, and possession.

I don't care what GR says....let him spew. The records he was talking about are there.

You're right, the records are there and those working the investigation including the FBI and WS have them, but GR is just making a circus out of it. I have friends/family that were very interested but when GR got involved they don't quiet down to listen to the local news anymore. They are still watching out for Haleigh but it is turning into another bizarre loud circus event.

For god sakes we already had tents...now we have the clown! JMO so don't blast me.

Are roach clips still considered equipment too?

O/T do they still make those roach clips that had the colored feathers hanging off of suede string tied to the clip? :D I'm giving away my age.

I used to wear those in my hair, my parents evidently had no clue (neither did I) til I was out living on my own, I found out what they really were. UGH

Either LE is building a case or they are botching one. It is difficult to tell which way this is going. I know in the case of the two OK girls' murders that OSBI kept very tight lipped and at pressers would just say they had all these people working on it yada yada yada. The case is about as cold as you can get now.

It appears this is going down the same road. After stating they had many, many detectives on this one and everything...the Sheriff came out the next day and said there were only 5, IIRC. I am very troubled by this.

They are building a case, in a major way, imo. It probably has something to do with why they haven't released the trailer yet. I'm still not seeing Ron as setting this up, though. I think Misty could be shady and hiding something, maybe not deliberately...but something's fishy...Crystal included.

Somewhere I read that she had missed a HEART DR appointment for JR the morning of a court hearing. Do we know if he has a serious birth defect / problem and if it could be a result of drug use during pregnancy?
I don't know about him having medical problems, but I do recall hearing she missed the appointment. She claimed Ronald set it up so she would have to miss it. :rolleyes:

Yes, I wondered about her doing drugs and the kids having medical problems.

And yet, here she is, trashing the other side.......brilliant, Crystal, just brilliant!

In many states, parenting classes are required in custody disputes. The court documents don't show any accusations of abuse by either party.

Ok this is what I don't understand. Ron took the kids August 21, 2005. He supposedly had this arrest 10/18/05. On December 27, 2005 Ron brings up the cocaine habit of Crystal in court, and she doesn't say word one about this drug bust! Only mentions the bogus car accident/cousin one. WHY???

I am so lost with these people it's not even funny...

Crystal may not have known about a drug bust in Sarasota County.

I do not know, just know that after the accident he took a drug test and it came back clean.

Was this the one where Ronald was charged with leaving the scene of an accident with injuries? TIA.

Gee, Thanks Cajun as I didn't know that.

I don't know how the law works there nor the good old boy practices either. Maybe someone here might know.

I think it would depend on who she knows in the right places, right?

Could be. I don't know very much about the woman.

In many states, parenting classes are required in custody disputes. The court documents don't show any accusations of abuse by either party.
Here they are required as part of a divorce with children without dispute of custody. Both parents take the classes.

I dont think that any member of these families are fit to raise kids. You guys are talking about TN like shes mother Teresa but she did raise Ron after all!

Well, you do have a point there, jaimie43. I just want these kids to have a stable life and I just do not see any good candidates other than the lesser of all of them. That would be her, IMO.

Dad against Mom, Mom against Dad..
Who's against Misty?
She is the one who is brought in time after time for questioning.
She is the last one seen with Haleigh.
She is the one who cannot keep her story straight.
She is the one not on Geraldo disputing the abuse allegations, or in the least standing up for Ron whom she has lived with for months..

Why is the focus shifting now? Misty is loving this, the spotlight is now on Crystal and Ron's problems..:confused:

Here they are required as part of a divorce with children without dispute of custody. Both parents take the classes.

They are require in Florida, my husband had to take one but of course the biomom never took it...hence why we have the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth