2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,did youall hear what Chad said when asked why he was taken in yesterday?

omy... am i confused? lol i thought that was JS... btw...isn't his middle name Marcus? lol

I "thought" at one point during the interview she said "he told my brother Marcus" and she turned slightly to look at Camo guy, and he did look a little youngish, so I assumed Marcus. Although until that point I though JS.

I want to find it exactly,it was about where he was at the time,but I want to get it exactly right.I'll be back.

First he was questioned on Feb 12th
Griffis says police asked him when he last saw Haleigh. Griffis says he told police he saw her two Sunday's ago. "It was all the same. They(kids) didn't want to go back," Griffis says referring to sending Haleigh and her little brother back to their dad's home.

I'll go find in writing what he said today.

I'm looking for it exactly,Mike said it on HLN,he said Chad was questioned about where he was that day.But,when Crystal was asked on tv yesterday,she said that Chad was asked about what Ronald said,but it was actually Marcus who heard it,so they went and questioned him.She neglected to say they wanted to know where he was.

I am wondering if LE isn't wondering what thier GR motives were.

I believe the camo guy is JS. He looks just like the guy in the myspace above...tobacco and all... check out the pics...

also...there was a video of MG being interviewed when she mentioned that she felt HC was safe and she could feel her presence or something... the guy was in that video also & it's the same dude...I think that is CS's dad...JS.

I read that Marcus was his middle name somewhere...also...his hometown is MacClenny (which is where MG currently lives)... and to add to the massive confussion, isn't MG's new husband named Marcus?

ETA: Nevermind I see that MGs hubby is Bruce

It's just odd to me that the kids are crying not to go back home and two weeks later,....

Yes, the myspace is the grandfather's it looks like. Says he is 47 and graduated in '80. There is also a Marcus as a friend.

No,that's Bruce married to Marie,Marcus is dang,is it Crystal or Chad's brother?

I don't know that I believe the kids were crying not to go back home. Sounds like something someone would say if they were in a custody battle to me...but you never know about kids. They could have been having fun playing and not wanted to go that minute. They could also have separation anxiety or even a bit of jealousy with the new baby n all.

Maybe it's on the HLN site,I was hoping one of you all would have heard it today.I'll check,but does it strike you odd how Crystal has acted so cold,I mean from her pics on myspace she looks different.It makes me wonder,does she know something?It's just odd.

CajunGirl, he definitely could have been JS. He had such an "odd" bearing, Camo Guy.

Winterrose, thank for the info. I'll rewatch HLN. I still can't wrap my head around any of the Sheffield's being really "involved". But just in case, I'll make a double batch of crow to eat and get a big ole' box of vino ready to go!

Nite, I'm losing my concentration!

I don't know that I believe the kids were crying not to go back home. Sounds like something someone would say if they were in a custody battle to me...but you never know about kids. They could have been having fun playing and not wanted to go that minute. They could also have separation anxiety or even a bit of jealousy with the new baby n all.

I don't believe it,look at the pics of Haleigh and you know she's close with her Grandma,too.Maybe putting thoughts in thier head and stuff.

Ok... Marcus that is on the friends list is 19... he must be JS & MG's son...CS brother. Marcus is also JS's middle name. I've got all that figured out now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo