2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone posting what's going on. I am unable to watch it because someone is hogging the TV! :(

If this was true,do you know how much it would take to cut through a trailer floor and how much noise?
Didn't LE look under the house and wouldn't there have been evidence left on the ground if somebody had cut through the floor? Also, wouldn't there be a noticeable hole in the floor inside the house? :waitasec:

Why would you doubt that??? If there really is someone out there who believes RJ can identify him, why WOULDN'T RJ be in danger.

Doubt what?I'm not understanding what you're saying?Ofcourse Jr is in danger,the moment it came out he could identify someone,he was in danger.Especially since his daughter's already been taken?

did anyone hear TN say CS's friend had a hound out today????

If this was true,do you know how much it would take to cut through a trailer floor and how much noise?

Winter, it truly was just an example of being able to go back in to get evidence, IF they find the perp and can find out the details of the crime. It really has nothing to do with a hole in the floor.

So far LEE will do his depo..........and get it over with!
any way the depo is sealed up and private!
I hope the judge throws the book on the A's

Didn't LE look under the house and wouldn't there have been evidence left on the ground if somebody had cut through the floor? Also, wouldn't there be a noticeable hole in the floor inside the house? :waitasec:

Yes and yes! Cutting through the floor would have been a very loud and messy undertaking. Theres not much crawl-space either...

Too bad there wasn't news about Haleigh tonight. It just seemed more of what she talked about last night except for the part about the false sighting in Colorado. :(

Unless it was already there. I think she was using an example. But she sure could have came up with one that people would not equate to drug dealing.

krimekat, FWIW, I applaud NG for keeping these cases in the spotlight. It is sensationalist TV, but with the amount of viewers she has, keeping it out there helps..She can be redundant, and it is a little like watching the National Enquirer come to life, but at least she is puttin it out there, as long as you know to take her "facts" with a grain of salt until LE confirms, I thank God there are shows like this

Yeah,but none of us would see that,the only thing we know is door lock wasn't broken,they never said there was a hole in the floor,if it was.Maybe she was just giving an example.But,Wow,that's a heck of an example.

So did CS's friend with the hound dog come up with anything...I wish NG would have caught that comment from TN...if no one else heard it I know I did...

If in fact there is a hole in that floor in that trailer if that is what was said by TN, that hole was there prior to the night Haleigh went missing and someone else knew it was there.JMO. I will have to wait for the rerun and transcript of the show to clarify what was said about a hole in the floor. JMO.

Unless it was already there. I think she was using an example. But she sure could have came up with one that people would not equate to drug dealing.

:eek::eek: And someone would have to know about it,like under the carpet?

I double that hmmmmm

And I will raise you another, winterrose.

Poor little guy! Grandma is right. If Ronald Jr. knows anything at all, trained people can get him to talk about what he may or may not have seen. It could be totally different or maybe nothing at all.

I do think bio Mom should have kept that part between she and detectives!

Yes and yes! Cutting through the floor would have been a very loud and messy undertaking. Theres not much crawl-space either...
I think she might've gotten that example from another case a couple of years ago. It'd be much easier to enter through a window, imo. :)

Doubt what?I'm not understanding what you're saying?Ofcourse Jr is in danger,the moment it came out he could identify someone,he was in danger.Especially since his daughter's already been taken?

Originally Posted by Seahorseladydi View Post
WOW! GO GRANDMA!.....

she just told Nancy that she thinks people like Nancy are putting her grandson in danger.... because he could ID the man who took Haleigh..... hummmmmmmmmm

hummmmmmm, hummmmmmmm.....

then you wrote :

I doubt that.

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. If so sorry!

Yeah,but none of us would see that,the only thing we know is door lock wasn't broken,they never said there was a hole in the floor,if it was.Maybe she was just giving an example.But,Wow,that's a heck of an example.
Yes, what an example is right! I don't think the perp had to go to that much trouble; the door probably was unlocked for him. MOO

One would think. Entrance route, without being seen, unloading. Exit, taking goods out without prying eyes watching. If this statement was said, this is a vvery inportant clue in this whole thing.JMO. Will wait for transcript.

If in fact there is a hole in that floor in that trailer if that is what was said by TN, that hole was there prior to the night Haleigh went missing and someone else knew it was there.JMO. I will have to wait for the rerun and transcript of the show to clarify what was said about a hole in the floor. JMO.

I know,but I didn't want to suggest that,I've been getting slapped alot.:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member