2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter, it truly was just an example of being able to go back in to get evidence, IF they find the perp and can find out the details of the crime. It really has nothing to do with a hole in the floor.

You know I had to get away for a few minutes and think about it.So,either it was to let us know her son is innocent or just a slip of a tongue,because she's been saying LE isn't telling them much.

Well, according to a former tenant, the floor creaks ~ we know that!! I'm not sure exactly how the floor's constructed, but I'd imagine plywood over some other material, maybe similar to how the walls are made? MOO

Well if the floor creeks and they entered through a whole in the floor, we can conclude it wasn't Loukakis (I may have spelled wrong, the RSO they have in custody)

Unless it was already there. I think she was using an example. But she sure could have came up with one that people would not equate to drug dealing.

Know what, tho, tehcloser? If the previous tenant was a pedophile or RSO, a nice little trap door maybe under where the sofa is placed would be a very good spot for their child *advertiser censored*. Maybe there really IS a hole in the floor somewhere. It is just too odd a reference, IMO.

I am thinking just like a criminal! OMG!

She was giving an example of why LE would still be holding the mobile home. Like if a tip comes in that the perp entered the house through a hole in the floor.

eta ~ now I wonder if there is one???

I have NEVER known of a case where LE held a crime scene home this long! Usually they release it within 2-3 days. It is no big thing to get another warrant and re-enter the house if they need to. Something is not right there!

Know what, tho, tehcloser? If the previous tenant was a pedophile or RSO, a nice little trap door maybe under where the sofa is placed would be a very good spot for their child *advertiser censored*. Maybe there really IS a hole in the floor somewhere. It is just too odd a reference, IMO.

I thought I heard a reporter on the local news here ask if a SO previously lived in that trailer???

You know I had to get away for a few minutes and think about it.So,either it was to let us know her son is innocent or just a slip of a tongue,because she's been saying LE isn't telling them much.

I don't think it was a slip of the tongue, she was asked about the trailer and part of her answer was that they wanted evidence to remain in the trailer undisturbed... hence the example. If there REALLY was a hole she wouldn't have used the hole as an example, because LE would already have collected the evidence and wouldn't have pertained to what she was talking about. I don't think she's even thinking about conveying to us she thinks her son is innocent.

Well, according to a former tenant, the floor creaks ~ we know that!! I'm not sure exactly how the floor's constructed, but I'd imagine plywood over some other material, maybe similar to how the walls are made? MOO

We have one up at the lake and it had a broken water line.
When the plumber was under it, I looked also.
He had a devil of a time cutting through this rubber plastic stuff first to even get to the pipe.
So I highly doubt if it would be easy to put a hole big enough for a man through flooring and past all that rubber plastic stuff.
Insulation, pipes and sir ducts.........MOO
TN was just saying words to me???

Yes, I can see that hole for *advertiser censored* if a RSO lived there previously and had reason to think his PO might be searching randomly or something, or a place for a drug stash. I think she said it, because undoubetedly, someone in this family, most likely TN, asked why the house is still being held, and LE gave this as an example. This is only my opinion, i see no hidden meaning here..

Well if the floor creeks and they entered through a whole in the floor, we can conclude it wasn't Loukakis (I may have spelled wrong, the RSO they have in custody)
Yes, I do get your point!! :)

that is what i liked to know ? If the women has not come forward how was it cleared?

Just like Carrabas in TN...you'd think the person that had the girl that was mistaken for Haleigh would call and say "hey that was me and my daughter"???

That is how it struck me, txvicki. What about the open door and the cinder blocked screen?

Was there supposed to be a trap door, or what? What are mobile home floors like, does anyone know?

I have always thought that maybe the AC guy did that. You know, prop the screen door open while carrying parts in/out when working on the furnace/fan unit, etc. Maybe he shut the back door, but did not lock it?

They have a computer and know what people are saying,maybe she's trying to put it to rest that it was someone who came in and not Ron who did something.

through a hole in the floor?

If there is a hole in the floor, I do hope someone has made sure Haleigh didn't fall through it!!

Yes, I can see that hole for *advertiser censored* if a RSO lived there previously and had reason to think his PO might be searching randomly or something, or a place for a drug stash. I think she said it, because undoubetedly, someone in this family, most likely TN, asked why the house is still being held, and LE gave this as an example. This is only my opinion, i see no hidden meaning here..

You would think TN being an Alachua Co dispatcher would be able to find out why their keeping the house roped off...

This has me thinking of the trailer Martin Riggs has in Lethal Weapon. Trap door...

I have always thought that maybe the AC guy did that. You know, prop the screen door open while carrying parts in/out when working on the furnace/fan unit, etc. Maybe he shut the back door, but did not lock it?

was the AC guy ever given a name? any other case his pic would be all over the news...

I hope they are asking RJ something along the lines of, when you saw this man, did you try and wake Misty? Didn't she say RJ had gotten up to go to the bathroom at some point? Did we ever get a time on that? Or is that hoping for too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~