2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question we should have a thread on that!

Don't think the same suit. It wont fit by now.

And the hair didn't get good reviews.

Back to straight hair but more of a grown up style - possibly a ribbon or tie of some sort?

Jacket design that avoids spreading buttons.

If she wears a red ribbon in her hair that will confirm one more topic of our discussions! ;)

Don't think Spindy will try and smuggle a bracelet in again, now that she realises that the jail issue a standard bracelet set as part of the "perp ensemble"
Waahaha! :floorlaugh:

"Spindy", I love it!

Could you.... even in your wildest imagination...
IMAGINE... this happening to you ! ? ? ? ? ? ?
It is like a Bad..... Bad Movie... that I would N O T even want
to watch.... because it would leave you feeling...............
B A D ~ SAD ~~~~ MAD ~~~ EMPTY...........
but not.... hopeful... not joyful... Not A Happy... ending....
Unless...
In the E N D........... Justice.... Justice for the MURDER of
an INNOCENT little ANGEL.... Toddler.... who was
KILLED in .... a terrible ... freak "ACCIDENT" and then COVERED UP !!!!

OR KILLED in >>>>>>>>> RAGE<<<<<<<<<<<<< & then COVERED UP !!!

but either way you L@@K at it... CAYLEE is indeed ~ Dead !

Someone............ KILLED HER !!!!!!!!

Someone.......... knows who did it.... and

that I hope will be PROVED with the EVIDENCE !!!!

WE ONLY WANT THE REAL KILLER TO BE PUNISHED !!!!!!!!!!!

THIS >>>> IS NOT <<<<<<<<<< A DO OVER !!!!!!!!!!

JMO

jjgram

GOD BLESS ALL who are seeking Justice for the Murder of
**** Little Angel ~ CAYLEE ! ! !
Thanks !

As silly as it seems, they were in denial that Caylee was dead. Right at the start I think they were trying to help in getting a search for Caylee up and running. That was what CA said in early rants.

They NEVER searched for her themselves, they just told others on TV to get off their azzes and go search. They were FAKING then and they will be caught in all of their LIES and cover ups.

Do you really believe that Cindy thought she could simply wash a pair of pants and keep Casey from being convicted of murder? Cindy volunteered the information about the pants when she could have simply pretended it never happened. Not very good circumventing there, IMO. Cindy voluntarily provided a hair brush, with Caylee's hair, as well as many other items containing Caylee's DNA. How does that equate to circumventing the investigation?

We don't know when Cindy realized a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing, but if Cindy were attempting to circumvent the investigation, wouldn't it have made more sense for her to deny it? Caylee's body would not have been found any sooner if LE knew to look for a certain blanket.

I totally understand why Cindy did not want LE talking to her extremely ill and fragile father. There was nothing they could learn from him that they couldn't find out through other channels. The fact is that even after LE went to the nursing home, Cindy continued to cooperate.

George and Cindy voluntarily allowed LE to take their computers, the car, and anything else they asked for. Cindy even attempted to get them to take things they didn't want. I see no circumventing.
I do agree with Cindy objecting to LE talking to her father

however...

She made up for that by teaming up with GA and LA and to this day they all think they know more about investigating than LE (wink wink)

After all didn't GA work in Homicide in Ohio?

I really don't see all this "energy they spent in attempting to circumvent the investigation". :waitasec: I suppose I'll never understand why they keep being accused of that.

They did try to circumvent the investigation. For instance, CA lied to the media about when LE did forensics on the car, picked up the car, and other matters. In a CA/LE interview Yuri called CA out on each of these lies and let her know that every time one of her lies about LE is on TV he and other investigators are called in to superiors and have to explain it which is causing LE to waste time on that as opposed to spending time on the investigation. CA refused to turn over some receipts and other things asked for because according to CA she didn't think they were relevant.Another instance, when asked for Caylee's brush CA did not give LE the brush that only Caylee used but a brush that KC used and sometimes Caylee. Those three instances are off the top of my head. There were others.

They NEVER searched for her themselves, they just told others on TV to get off their azzes and go search. They were FAKING then and they will be caught in all of their LIES and cover ups.

Not only did they not search for her, they didn't bother to inform LE that KC gave them a new story on where and how Caylee was taken. Their grandaughter/niece/daughter is missing and they are going to allow some personal conflict with the police to interfere with finding her??? No, I don't think so...they knew her story was BS from the beginning! If they believed her they would have been screaming it to every reporter and officer that would listen!

Something that really bothered me about Lee's depo was that he seemed to "forget" or "not recall offhand" the names of people, key dates, and certain facts of the case that I am certain he darn well knew. I knew them! For gosh sakes...he conducted his own investigation and had access to all the people in this case we have only heard mentioned. He took meticulous notes. He had a chance to talk to darn near everyone and visit every place involved...and he couldn't remember things like the name of Casey's friend at Sawgrass? Give me a break! That was one of the big clues to me that he was being less than forthright in his deposition. And then of course there was the glaring comment that he believed everything his sister told him....:liar:
JMO

D E L U S I O N A L ~~~~~~ BEYOND BELIEF>>> BEYOND DENIAL !!!!

Just NUTS ! Just UNREAL !!!!

Who are these People ? A N Y WAY ! ? ? ?

It is just Not right... Never was..... Never will be....
Did Not make sense... Does Not Make Sense....
N E V E R .... EVER ..... will make any SENSE at all.... NEVER !!!!

Just Sad.... Just W R O N G !!!!!!!!!! Just Bad ! ! ! Just TERRIBLE !!!!

A SMALL CHILD KILLED>>>>>>> They have NOT Said............

" PLEASE FIND THE KILLER & PUNISH THE KILLER ! ! ! FOR
KILLING OUR LITTLE "CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY" "

unreal.
JMO
jjgram

D E L U S I O N A L...... " THE ~A FAMILY"

Not only would the sketch artist have been forgiven, he'd probably have been applauded.

Early in the case there were rumors that a sketch was done but LE didn't release it because they didn't want the public searching and falsely accusing people.

That's so true, Chilly....At this point in time, LE will not put out a sketch of someone unless they are reasonably convinced that the person actually does exist.

Remember the fiasco that ensued with the Susan Smith case when she made up the story and sketch of a "black man hijacked my car?"

LE knew in the first few hours that Casey was a liar. They wouldn't put a sketch out with just her word.

You know, if this wasn't so very heartbreakingly sad, if Caylee wasn't dead and just living with someone else now, I could find a lot about these people to make me laugh. I wish I could put them under a microscope and see what little worms are crawling around inside them. They are so very weird and creepy in a way that most people don't see. And we probably wouldn't have seen it either if not for Casey throwing away the best part of the entire family. I hope Casey bites into a donut and sees the insides of a
mouse.

There I said it...I'm mean! I don't care...God will forgive me won't he? That's a rhetorical question, btw

Need to go back over to Lee's depo thread and talk about the cell phone calls he's getting from the prison. Maybe we can stir up some trouble.:innocent: bye y'all

Oh, wait, this is the LA thread...I think I need some sleep.

Anywhoo, Lee did say "cell phone calls from jail"

Now I am surmising that it means that he is receiving cell phone calls from the jail from Casey.

As was pointed out earlier, that is a no-no!!

LE needs to be checking Jose Baez's phone records, that's one thing.. BUT

If Lee is on a 3 way call with KC and JB then the whole conversation would not be privileged! and no other calls that were made under those circumstances would be privileged either. See where I'm going here?

W H A T 's IN THE COLD SLAW ? :sick::sick::sick:
Oh.......................... nasty............:silenced:
Oh............................ can't think of anyone who deserves it more !

KC enjoy ! ! ! ! :dance:

*** As for LA:doh::doh::doh:........... I'm not sure they even make
any medication that can help with those symptoms !

JMO
jjgram

*** maybe now... I can sleep....
oops,. I'm not suppose to seek vengeance ,..............
I'm S E E K I N G ~~~~~~~ Justice for
LITTLE ANGEL " CAYLEE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coldslaw..... or not............ which ever way it leads to JUSTICE !!!!

Something that really bothered me about Lee's depo was that he seemed to "forget" or "not recall offhand" the names of people, key dates, and certain facts of the case that I am certain he darn well knew. I knew them! For gosh sakes...he conducted his own investigation and had access to all the people in this case we have only heard mentioned. He took meticulous notes. He had a chance to talk to darn near everyone and visit every place involved...and he couldn't remember things like the name of Casey's friend at Sawgrass? Give me a break! That was one of the big clues to me that he was being less than forthright in his deposition. And then of course there was the glaring comment that he believed everything his sister told him....:liar:
JMO
Selective memory is what I call it. It is very hard to believe that all this time Casey was out on bond he didn't get around to asking questions like, where were you going that day Caylee was kidnapped from Blanchard Park, by the "nanny" ? Most people who drop their children off with the babysitter, I'm sorry the word babysitter is so crude, I mean nanny...most people have a job to go to when they leave their children with the nanny...so, Casey where were you going ? Nope, Lee never got around to asking that question. Or the question JM raised about telling LE about ZG at Sawgrass, but being too afraid for everyone's safety to tell them about the incident at Blanchard, which involved the same person that was at Sawgrass, ZG. Nope Lee never got around to that one either. Did Lee ever think that Casey was actually responsible for the disappearance and death of Caylee ? Don't believe he wanted to answer that one either. Or what did your mom say when she heard about the "blockbuster", Caylee was kidnapped from Blanchard NOT the Sawgrass Apt's, Lee said that he couldn't remember her reaction at all. That's how eventful that "blockbuster" was ! It wasn't important because they all knew it was just another story, about as meaningful as the one about ZG at Sawgrass. What about the fact that Casey just stood by while these kidnappers took her daughter, "forcefully" at the park ? Lee's answer...it was "surreal" to her, that's it, it was surreal and that's why she didn't fight or scream, and that is why she followed the "script" religously, well that and all of their lives were being threatened and you know how protective Casey is of her family ! Since we know that they didn't talk about Caylee's disappearance, what did they talk about while Casey was home ?

D E L U S I O N A L ~~~~~~ BEYOND BELIEF>>> BEYOND DENIAL !!!!

Just NUTS ! Just UNREAL !!!!

Who are these People ? A N Y WAY ! ? ? ?

It is just Not right... Never was..... Never will be....
Did Not make sense... Does Not Make Sense....
N E V E R .... EVER ..... will make any SENSE at all.... NEVER !!!!

Just Sad.... Just W R O N G !!!!!!!!!! Just Bad ! ! ! Just TERRIBLE !!!!

A SMALL CHILD KILLED>>>>>>> They have NOT Said............

" PLEASE FIND THE KILLER & PUNISH THE KILLER ! ! ! FOR
KILLING OUR LITTLE "CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY" "

unreal.
JMO
jjgram

D E L U S I O N A L...... " THE ~A FAMILY"
jjgram...I just love your posts!

Oh, I hope you're right.

I am going to repost this post because I believe it to be VERY important as to what that Timer55 means. I can't find it in the search to just post a link, but I had kept it because I consider it very valid. This falls in line with my theories on they had some type of online scam going.

12-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Alpha Leader
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2008

GOT IT! I think. Someone posted some source code a while back. It looks like Perl or JavaScript. Timer55 is some sort of goto label or function that is called when someone inputs something into an interactive webpage. There is also a Timer99. Connected to this code is something called a Leetbot. Leetbot is mentioned in several viruses. My guess this is an initial attempt at setting up a online phishing or identity theft operation.

Timer55 is a command or function in a script used in Internet Relay Chat (IRC). IRC is way to communicate on the internet, like instant messenger and the like. Apparently one can customize how a chat session behaves by downloading modifying a script that alters the behavior of the chat session. Several examples on the internet reference timer55 as a function or a command. At any rate, if one looks at this script and edits it, Timer55 is prominent. Also, several videos (narrated by kids even) show how to manipulate the script, so it is not beyond reason this it where it come from.

Turbo..........could you explain the above a little bit further in depth, and your theory.

Selective memory is what I call it. It is very hard to believe that all this time Casey was out on bond he didn't get around to asking questions like, where were you going that day Caylee was kidnapped from Blanchard Park, by the "nanny" ? Most people who drop their children off with the babysitter, I'm sorry the word babysitter is so crude, I mean nanny...most people have a job to go to when they leave their children with the nanny...so, Casey where were you going ? Nope, Lee never got around to asking that question. Or the question JM raised about telling LE about ZG at Sawgrass, but being too afraid for everyone's safety to tell them about the incident at Blanchard, which involved the same person that was at Sawgrass, ZG. Nope Lee never got around to that one either. Did Lee ever think that Casey was actually responsible for the disappearance and death of Caylee ? Don't believe he wanted to answer that one either. Or what did your mom say when she heard about the "blockbuster", Caylee was kidnapped from Blanchard NOT the Sawgrass Apt's, Lee said that he couldn't remember her reaction at all. That's how eventful that "blockbuster" was ! It wasn't important because they all knew it was just another story, about as meaningful as the one about ZG at Sawgrass. What about the fact that Casey just stood by while these kidnappers took her daughter, "forcefully" at the park ? Lee's answer...it was "surreal" to her, that's it, it was surreal and that's why she didn't fight or scream, and that is why she followed the "script" religously, well that and all of their lives were being threatened and you know how protective Casey is of her family ! Since we know that they didn't talk about Caylee's disappearance, what did they talk about while Casey was home ?
Nuttin!!

Turbo..........could you explain the above a little bit further in depth, and your theory.
I believe it means it's a way to gain access to your computer and any information you have stored on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV