DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this part...

I don't even think that's completely fair
2 because we wouldn't even know how to grasp the truth at
3 that point. Being forthcoming and being truthful were
4 two completely separate things.

Did CA get her "mistruths" from LA or vice versa. Forthcoming, truthful, mis-truthful. WTF?? O.K people how about "giving information that has basis in reality"

We now know who CMA was.

SHAME ON YOU LEE FOR NOT STANDING UP FOR CAYLEE.

This is insane!! LA says he believes everything his sister has said to him, yet he ADMITS she has told many lies to EVERYONE. Sooooo this means he doesnt believe all those little minor details, but he believe this zanny nanny garbage?!! Unreal.....

Oh and it blows my mind that he still thinks KC actually spoke to caylee on the phone on July 15th!!!! Didn't LE or FBI pinpoint that caylee had been killed before June 27th???? HELLO!! How did kc talk to her if she was dead?

I need a drink or two or three after hearing this deposition. Wish I could, but I'm having a baby!!

It's like he lives in a universe with no real time. Things happen, conversations occur, events go down but he can't tell what happens in any kind of logical order!

It's painful to listen to him answer questions like when Morgan asked him, how freaked out he was when Casey told him the whole family was being threatened by this alleged kidnapper. Lee can't seem to even FATHOM how to answer the question! If I had been threatened even ONCE in my life (or anyone in my family threatened) the way Casey allegedly told Lee they were, I would have a FEELING, an OPINION, and be able to tell people at a later date what that feeling and opinion was! I would be able to RECOUNT THE CONVERSATION. It's like he's thinking of this FOR THE FIRST TIME! I personally think he never thought there was a kidnapper and hence never had to experience that freakout and hence cannot seem to answer the question without a ton of nonsense!!!

Just like when CA ask what she wanted to say to Zanny. She acted the same way. Dam

I bet Lee didn't even pick up on that being an insult.

Zoomed right over his head, LOL.But if he is truly just like Casey he probably thought that was a compliment.

The Dragen Room...July 3rd, So... LA spent until 3am looking for KC and never followed up...hum...doesn't sound very brotherly to me. If my brother ever had to spend an entire night hunting me down, you can bet your bottom dollar, there would be some follow-up.( i would never do anything to require said hunt down:))

I have a question, is there such a thing as date ofbirth lawyers?? :floorlaugh:
Well, of course there are! And they are known to have a preference for dating nurses of decomposition.

How is Morgan saying is a happy hour type guy? The other lawyer or Lee??

What a bag of you-know-what! You'd think after living in that household for so long, Lee would have learned how to dance better...You know, dance around answering questions...WASTE...HUGE WASTE...The pathology of this family is one to be studied. Too bad Freud isn't around anymore...I bet he'd say it all starts with mommy issues.

This depo was taken today right? Caylee has been found, so I guess that is still reason to lie??:confused: He is saying he hopes she continues to lie...
No she lies or does whatever to save Caylee, so that didn't work!

I'm back to thinking that Lee was meaning Dopey when he talked about CMA

I really thought that Dopey's defence would just forget the Zanny story? Seems not

This one is priceless.

I've never been in the report with my sister had he Caylee wasn't there where I would have seen that you know what I mean? I don't know. I don't know what
a typical response for her would have been because I've never been in that situation.

Done with first 306...gonna go take a break...Poor Caylee

ETA: NG has two "BOMBSHELLS" imo #1- Timer55 (poor JG) better duck. #2 LP and Blanchard Park...LA never came forward to LE about this information.

PS: The font is smaller now...weird...

Took me all afternoon with many breaks to get through it!

I repeat, there's no hope any one of them will honor Caylee's memory. They are trading it in for Casey's sick sorry hide, imo!

NEW U2:woohoo::woohoo:

:rolling:Ah haa haa ha! I just got to the 33 min mark on part 4 when Lee says:

"i'm a LOT like my Sister" and Morgan responds "WE CAN TELL*chuckles*"

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Sorry, haven't caught up on the thread, so I don't know if anyone else mentioned it. It was nice to hear Lee be so honest after two hours of Fantasy Roll playing!ROFLMAO

i heard a rumor that when LA was talking in the room, that one of the people in there asked him if he wanted FRIES with all of the WHOPPERS he was telling

i will see if i can confirm if this is just a rumor if there is any factual basis for this.. :laugh::laugh:

hi,welcome to BURGER SNACK restaurant
my name is LA and i will be your whopper master tonight

:furious:

Is ANYONE else pulling their hair out right now?

KC was told to say Sawgrass to the police exactly when? During the non-existent phone call on the 15th when she was warned never to goto the police in the first place?

Guess we know who CMA is now- all three A ladies!
I'd rather not include caylee in a grouping with the other two.

I do think that Lee still supports Dopey. At this stage I think you have to take sides:

Either you are for Caylee or for Dopey.

Easy to see where all the A's are.

They failed Caylee when she was alive and they are failing her now.

Poor Caylee, Forgotten & now just a Bracelet on his wrist:bang:

And he sits there with that creepy laughter defending his Monster sister's unfathomable LIES:furious:

There is Definitely something wrong with the genetics in this family to produce these Mutuants:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livjacks