2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to stop listening, that was so unbelievable. Sticking to the same old revised Zanny story and just going around in vague circles. About the only really interesting tidbits as far as I could listen: (1) LA did in fact have it suggested to him by many in the public that this very ZG could be the kidnapping ZG. I guess they heard what they heard on tv, etc. and researched on MySpace, and sent their tips to LA. (2) Did I hear a suggestion in a question that the assumption Casey has told LE that this lady is not THE Zanny, by looking at her photo and saying it's not her, is false? (3) And one more swipe at JG, about changing Casey's screen name. More carp. About LA, who knows his sister is a liar - he could not possibly be as gullible as he portrays himself to be, especially not when Caylee was missing. Casey shopped at Target for undies with stolen checks cos that was in the script???? There are no words.

Ok you are all going to think I'm way off base here with what I'm going to say. But I think it was horrible what was done to Caylee but really and truly, she's better off. Not one person in her family truly loved her. She should have been given up for adoption, for sure. If Caylee had lived the remainder of her life in this family she would be no better a person than Casey or Lee, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. I do think Casey should be punished for killing her daughter, but I think Caylee is so much better off than living with this crazy nut house family.

I'm just so sad for Caylee, that no one loved her enough to put her before Casey. Lee makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. His comment about "To this day I believe everything that my sister tells me". He needs to sit in a jail cell right next to Casey, for being guilty of being the acting like the biggest blockhead I've ever seen. He's so angry but not at the right person. And this statement just verifies my belief that he statements at the memorial had absolutely nothing to do with Caylee, which is like spiting on her memory.
No, I don't think you're horrible, I've had similar thoughts. Although I shudder to think of the terror Caylee must have endured at the hands of Casey, had she lived, with this family Caylee would have had a very screwed up live and needed years of therapy to turn out normal.
Lee is such a liar, he's even stated in the past to others that Casey is a liar.:liar::liar::liar:

On the media video JM says LA says this twice. The second time, later, he qualifies with he has to (believe KC). This could be for his own sanity, because CA has told him to, because the Defense told him to as a united front or, because he needs to -- to defend KC and not influence the trial.

Ok - I'm confused. I thought you had to tell the truth. It sounds as if Lee had a multiple choice version of "the truth".

On the media video JM says LA says this twice. The second time, later, he qualifies with he has to (believe KC). This could be for his own sanity, because CA has told him to, because the Defense told him to as a united front or, because he needs to -- to defend KC and not influence the trial.

I haven't read the deposition yet, but Lee knows the perp is a liar. Seems to me he remains consistently inconsistent.

Where is part one of the depo video at. Someone above posted the link and said video depo part one. However, it's only a video reporting with Kathi Belich and the link on WFTV for part one says it's not available or gone. Words to that effect. Anyone know where it can be found? Part one, that is?

Gosh...after reading the deposition...I am really frustrated. The members of this family just don't communicate effectively or something. And judging by some of his answers: he is either lying, in extreme denial or one of the most gullible people on the planet. You never doubted that there was a Zanny the nanny? Really Lee?

I am only on page 19 and I had to stop and think real hard!
I am going strictly from my own memory, which is not perfect by far, but I am almost positive that Lee told the original LE or the FBI or SOMEBODY along the way of this that the first time he heard of Zanny the Nanny was when Casey confessed to him in the bedroom and he then told his mom someone had taken Caylee. That is when he made the infamous Cindy said "What have you done" statement, and that was BEFORE Casey was arrested that was during the 911 fiasco calls...

So hmmm...going to read some more.:waitasec:

I haven't read the deposition yet, but Lee knows the perp is a liar. Seems to me he remains consistently inconsistent.

That's the beauty of all this :crazy:, they are walking a tight rope of not wanting to be inconsistent and vague sufficiently to be charged with obstruction of justice BUT be inconsistent and vague enough not to impact KC's defense. Above all they want KC to have the best chance to go free.

I think that is why BC is playing hard ball on CA and GA deposing, it isn't about their state of mind but more a need for immunity before they say anything more on oath -- and then it'll be vague.

As Lance says, "Immunity -- don't leave home without it" or in this case, don't testify to anyone without it. Catch-22.

I'm on page 61 and I'm learning how to answer a question but not really answer it, I should be a pro at the end of this.

This is awesome. Anybody need a new signature?

"I suz her key walls and I think her key needs to stay with football and not sinking he's a friend of mine."

Ah ... a tribute to voice recognition software!! I know that the CR has not had time to release a transcript (from experience, they get paid for accuracy and penalized heavily, for inaccuracy and subsequently take their sweet sweet expensive time with transcripts )... therefore, it must be a VR transcript sad ... so sad!

Hope I didn't miss another thread on this. If so, mods, please delete this one.

Just saw a snippet of Lee's testimony at the depo on HLN, and was shocked when he said, "To this day I believe everything my sister tells me."

I'm speechless.

I'm not speechless,the whole group believes CMA. Remember he's not going to break his promise.:rolleyes:

Ahh, the "who's the father" question. And he says he doesn't know 100%...hmmm. I remember him saything they do know and won't reveal out of respect for the family. whatever, Lee. :rolleyes:

He can say that cuz the DNA report was likely only 99.99% accurate. :rolleyes:

Done with first 306...gonna go take a break...Poor Caylee

ETA: NG has two "BOMBSHELLS" imo #1- Timer55 (poor JG) better duck. #2 LP and Blanchard Park...LA never came forward to LE about this information.

PS: The font is smaller now...weird...

If using past tense and present tense is an indicator: Lee: And, yes, I believe what she was telling me was accurate.

So he still believes correct?

Project planner...

Event planner...

Maybe Casey was trying to copy Lee or feel as if she were in a career equal to his?

Pretty similar job titles...

Project planner...

Event planner...

Maybe Casey was trying to copy Lee or feel as if she were in a career equal to his?

Pretty similar job titles...

I thought Mallory was in the same line of work also?

I have a strong sense now that Lee's promise to CMA (which I do believe was Caylee) was that he would stand by her Mother. I don't know why, but after watching the depo, that thought kept playing thru my mind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV