2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! And IIRC, wasn't it Jesse G. who said he thought she deleted a whole bunch of pictures, too? I wonder if this was done at the same time and for the same purpose . . .
...and wasn't it also VERY nice of Lee to offer JG up on a silver platter for that one. I don't like where this is going. If the As are going to continue to implicate JG indirectly they're going to wake a sleeping giant...or the wrath of G-d KWIM?

Didn't CA say Casey left to "bond" with Caylee?

Starting on page 116 in the depo:

Q: When you were talking to your mom, did she ever tell you why Casey left?

A: No, even to this day my mother has no knowledge of why Casey would have been prompted to go, or what. That's still a mystery.

Q: So to this day, your mother never told you here's why I think she left the house?

A: No, I don't think my mom knows at least that is what she has relayed to me anyway

I caught that one too! :rolleyes:

Is it just me or does it almost seem as though LA is very happily repeating all the lies Casey told without any problem. I watched again and while he does lie it seems like he's covering his own a$$ by saying he believes everything she says while simultaineously throwing her under the bus by providing all kinds of yummy information such as KC deleting files, the family never hearing the name ZFG before and all the other ridicuolous info KC has given them. He is actually volunteering things. The A's sure do like to talk.

In a roundabout way he looks stupid for believing KC's lies, but he's playing on both sides of the fence. By saying he believes her, he covers himself but is free to repeat all the lies and crazy stories KC has told which in turn is great for the prosecution.

I can see now why the A's really don't want to do this. :)
I'm really wondering what Lee has done (per LE)?

I wish Mr. Morgan would ask any one of them,since they believe everything that Casey says,why did Casey need a nanny since she had no job and where was the money coming for this nanny?

It's wild that you said that. I've been reading the better part of this evening and the one distinct feeling I got was that he's gleaning info he got from here. I would love to see the pages that the "bag lady" took.

I have yet to read the thread, will do that now, but I just have to say Lee lost my attention when he first denied ever trying to track down Casey. From that moment on, I didn't believe one word he said.

Betcha he couldn't wait to read here tonight!

He lost me early on with the 'I believe everything my sister has said' carpola!

I stuck it out, tho it took HOURS on & off this afternoon!

:waitasec: The one with the horse teeth maybe???:crazy:

According to Lee it was a horse named "Bullcrap" (pardon Lee's French) so you are probably right. Wonder what Bullcrap has ordered from the commissary lately -oats?

Mine didn't roll over the CMA "revelation" because nanner nanner I already thought he was referring to Casey. But ANYWAY, it is good to have people who aren't so cynical and have endless amounts of hope for the A's., unlike me! I'd hate to sit here and read only stuff I agree with!

Welcome to our side of the fence...sorry the fall was so hard.

Glad to be on your side of the fence. Would feel like pretty naive by now on the other side.

I was so hoping there was an Ant solely out for Caylee. Foolish, silly me. (sigh)

Now all I can picture when I think "Anthony" is.....

:liar:

I cannot wait to see if she actually emailed/facebooked herself as Zanny (somehow it fits, given her documented propensity to send herself emails from fictitious bosses, coworkers, etc) or if this is just something she made up after she was "busted". The stuff off of her computer might be even more interesting than we thought!

Never thought of this!!!

She spent so much of her time on those work e-mails---wouldn't doubt she sent herself stuff from her imaginary kidnapper nanny!

Personally I'm wondering if Lee suffers from the same type of personality disorder that KC does. The guy is just bizarre IMO.

Every time I take a break, catch my breath.....stop up my bleeding eyes....I return and innocently begin to read again in earnest that I will actually get somewhere and BAM......I'm ROFLMAO. DH gave up on tv and is now laughing AT me. My ribs hurt. My jaw aches. I spit at my screen umpteen times. I can barely see to write this O/T post (pretty please don't ban me?)

Am I the only one loosing it on this forum tonight???

hahahaha. My DH finally gave up and went to bed. The Beagles even went with him (turncoats)!

:beagle:

Every time I take a break, catch my breath.....stop up my bleeding eyes....I return and innocently begin to read again in earnest that I will actually get somewhere and BAM......I'm ROFLMAO. DH gave up on tv and is now laughing AT me. My ribs hurt. My jaw aches. I spit at my screen umpteen times. I can barely see to write this O/T post (pretty please don't ban me?)

Am I the only one loosing it on this forum tonight???

Nope...It's all so sad and funny...

Lee said "we were speaking in generalities, not about anything specific", why do I get the impression they do a lot of that ?

I had the impression, before tonight, that LA was somehow less affected than the others. I now realize that is not true, he's affected allright.

Lee talking about what he would do if he knew who the father of Caylee was, kicking down doors, "from the President on down" ? Who told this guy that he's that important ?

Probably very unpopular here after I say this but, I believe Lee is trying to tell the truth. I think that he believes one thing in his mind and another in his heart. After he made the statement that "i believe everything my sister tells me" he then admitted later that he had to believe that. He might initially believe what she says, until it is proven incorrect. My son, happens to have a nervous laugh like Lee's and I believe it is a nervous laugh. My son laughs like that for two reasons - he is nervous, or he is telling a half-truth. He has never told me a bold faced lie, he is not comfortable doing that. He always tell at least half truth and then laughs after that. He is a great kid, just has an issue with being on the spot. I would not want to be in Lee's shoes. At all. He wanted the truth, and there are things that he heard that I am wondering whether he even told his parents. Again, probably not going to be popular, but please, he testified there for three hours. How easy can it be to do that?

Nauhhh:snooty:... Lee told AL when he picked Casey up from AL's apartment, that she was a liar:liar:. He knows! I'll research it later to see if I can find his statement.

Did anyone else find it really odd that Lee said he'd never seen the content of the texts from KC's phone even though they'd asked LE for them many times?

For someone who was supposedly searching for Caylee and investigating right up until mid-December, you'd think he would have read the doc dumps, including the texts, like we did.

CA, LA and, KC all spew irrevelant details in the hope to run out the clock and distract -- so you cannot get on an investigative roll.

Deny, delay, distract, dumb, deny, delay, distract .... repeat and wash 3 times.

The SPIN cycle!

I have a question to see what you guys think if Casey would by chance be found innocent of these charges (and I hope to God not) what would the A's do then, where could they ever live where they wouldn't be hated and talked about? Were could any of them work? I don't know about you all but I wouldn't want them to be my neighbors or members of my community. Why do they want to protect a child killer the lowest of the low. IMO

I wish Mr. Morgan would ask any one of them,since they believe everything that Casey says,why did Casey need a nanny since she had no job and where was the money coming for this nanny?

He did! :)

I wonder if CA and GA told LA they would disown him if he did or said anything that would help prosecute KC.

It really would be a hard situation to be in. On one hand he loves his sister but he also loved his neice. He knows ( I dont care what lies he tells, he KNOWS) his sister killed Caylee. Maybe he wants to tell the truth but has his parents on his back not to. I'm sure CA has spoken to him about what she expects. She obviously is doing all she can to protect KC.

It must be hard for LA if that is the way it is. He not only loses his niece, but his sister and his parents too if he tells what he knows or helps convict KC. He loses everyone close to him. Its a no win situation for LA. Its sad. I do believe that CA has put him in this situation with her denial and lies to do all that she can to protect KC. I just hope that someone, anyone in this family finally finds it within themselves to stand up to whoever is pressuring them to protect KC and instead stands up in support of Caylee. I'm hoping when it comes right down to it, maybe at the trial, one of them will crack and spill it all. Wishful thinking maybe but hope springs eternal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela