2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just solved the months' long question as to how in the world does KC think anyone is going to believe her cr@polla! Her family always has, why wouldn't the rest of the world?

:waitasec:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oops. Seriously, I listened to 20 minutes and couldn't endure anymore. What was the answer?

It is on pages 35-39 of the PDF of the rough draft (although there are related questions leading up to it earlier in the deposition), LA's attorney objects, but then tells Lee to go ahead and answer. LA basically states that he did not live in the house and didn't keep tabs on his sister as far as her working. He further answered the question of if he knew if she was working or not with a - I have no idea.

He said that he only knew of friends and family who watched Caylee for KC and they were not compensated for watching her. When asked if he knew of KC having a friend named ZG, he replied in the negative.

I totally agree, but this ZG has the most basis- she is ZF-G, fits the look, the race, the car, the kids names, was at Sawgrass apts... Casey said to LE, "ZF-G took my daughter". That's the most basis for slander I've ever heard in my life!!!!!
Oh, ITA, this ZG is the one KC was using from Sawgrass, no doubt in my mind.

Didn't CA say Casey left to "bond" with Caylee?

Starting on page 116 in the depo:

Q: When you were talking to your mom, did she ever tell you why Casey left?

A: No, even to this day my mother has no knowledge of why Casey would have been prompted to go, or what. That's still a mystery.

Q: So to this day, your mother never told you here's why I think she left the house?

A: No, I don't think my mom knows at least that is what she has relayed to me anyway

Savin this for when they try to use the multiple personality defense. Got me a list started. they better start keeping their lies straight.

Oh, ITA, this ZG is the one KC was using from Sawgrass, no doubt in my mind.

I bet JB and KC rue the day that KC said she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass with the 'Nanny' rather than the 'abduction' at JBP. Doh!!

hey la how about trying out these directions

1. Go get a winch with a cable

2. Hook up winch to back of head,

3. If properly placed you will be able to pull your head out of your a_ _

please please please dont ban me... I could not resist
please :crazy:

lmffao------love it! Love it!

I totally agree, but this ZG has the most basis- she is ZF-G, fits the look, the race, the car, the kids names, was at Sawgrass apts... Casey said to LE, "ZF-G took my daughter". That's the most basis for slander I've ever heard in my life!!!!!
Come to think of it... she put ZF-G's name down on her written statement too.. I saw it, that's LIBEL!!!

Maybe part of the script was that KC was to eat the script before she went to Fusian?

thwhatever.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Killin' me! :HBwhiteflag:

Savin this for when they try to use the multiple personality defense. Got me a list started. they better start keeping their lies straight.

i think so to MAMABEAR, everyone keeps saying Forensics, but i am starting to think that the Forensics will be on Caylee's side. This would leave :crazy:
and JB has said all along we(the public) only know half of the story...

hope it doesn't work if they try it, sorry.

You just solved the months' long question as to how in the world does KC think anyone is going to believe her cr@polla! Her family always has, why wouldn't the rest of the world?

:waitasec:

What's always infuriated me is that they all expect us to believe what they themselves don't.

Lee said "shes a normal person" in response to JM 's questions about KC drinking...

Lee also said that KC told him that most communication with ZG was text or internet, I guess LE has those texts from ZG, right ?

If you were following instructions and going to places as directed by kidnapper, you might click the odd photo on your cell/raunch cam?

What's always infuriated me is that they all expect us to believe what they themselves don't.

If you look at this logically, it all makes sense. The As know that KC has lied to LE but she is telling the family the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The As haven't asked KC if she had a job, so therefore she has not lied to them, is one example.

Comprende now?

Confused.gif

If you had a piece of paper with instructions that your child's life and your family's safety depended on. You might keep it in a safe place? Perhaps make a copy?
I'm thinking it was much more important for her to get to a "neutral" place and thank goodness she had a neutral place to go to ! :)

I didn't not read the whole thread because I just spent the last hour reading LA's depo...but I have to say...if you are "investigating" everything to the point you take time off work, why would he not know SO much? He can't remember Zanny's sister's name? Are you KIDDING me?

ITA with the experts on NG...he's full of deceit.

The other thing is the more and more we hear from the As on how they handled this tragedy, the more I understand why KC is KC. For example, all the lying does not seem to bother the As very much at all! What?

Bolded by me. Thank you...I thought the same thing. He believes everything his sister tells him which means he believes two women took his neice and killed her. But, he can't remember the name of one of them??? Amazing.

To Gibby207: Just wondering, do you do medical transcription? From your reply, it seemed that way. I have been doing this for many many years. IMO, it will be a long long time before VR will replace people like me. Considering the diversity of physicians dictating in hospitals, with all of their quirks while dictating, changing their minds, asking us to "please go back up to the first paragraph and add...", things like this, it seems unlikely this will happen any time soon.

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member