2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had a piece of paper with instructions that your child's life and your family's safety depended on. You might keep it in a safe place? Perhaps make a copy?

Yeah, but perhaps Zanny paid KC a visit when the 55 days were up and SNATCHED that script back out of KC's hand so she couldn't turn it over to LE! :crazy:

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but Lee said that that Zenaida (in the room) was NOT the Zenaida that took Caylee (as per kc's discription). So I'm wondering, can this Zenaida still sue for defamation or whatever?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already, but Lee said that that Zenaida (in the room) was NOT the Zenaida that took Caylee (as per kc's discription). So I'm wondering, can this Zenaida still sue for defamation or whatever?

Seems to me LA is not the one being sued...KC needs to say it.

I think this family THRIVES on drama and sensationalism, and this is why they WANT to believe KC. They like to think they're 'special' and so excel above common people (ex:Lee's solo investigation). What egos.

Boy, are they in for a rude awakening.

My thoughts exactly.

Bolded by me. Thank you...I thought the same thing. He believes everything his sister tells him which means he believes two women took his neice and killed her. But, he can't remember the name of one of them??? Amazing.

EXACTLY! He's searching and searching to find out what happened to his niece...he's taking notes...he takes leave of work to do his own search...he consults a private investigator.....he takes water from a defenseless dog....(oops, scratch that last one!)

AND YET HE CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF ONE OF THE KIDNAPPERS???

duhslaphead.gif

Yeah, but perhaps Zanny paid KC a visit when the 55 days were up and SNATCHED that script back out of KC's hand so she couldn't turn it over to LE! :crazy:
Yes I didn't think of that. I'm just not letting KC speak!(to me)

So on Caylee's birthday., with the Dopey one in jail, FZFG got past international medial and live Fox Cams to sneak into the Ant home and snatch the only copy of instructions?

I think I may have hit on something!

The mysterious "man" that came to eat chili was in fact FZFG in disguise.

We need to get the photo sleuths to fid a photo.

Right, but say all the anthony's say this Zenaida isnt the one that took caylee...would this suit hold up?

We may need to ask one of our wonderful legal eagles the answer to your question.
around.gif
But, I would think it's not a problem since none of them ever saw ZG anyway and I'm sure Morgan knew that going into his suit.

If you look at this logically, it all makes sense. The As know that KC has lied to LE but she is telling the family the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The As haven't asked KC if she had a job, so therefore she has not lied to them, is one example.

Comprende now?

Confused.gif

Ahhh, I get it, the truth...in a backwards sort of way!

Yes I didn't think of that. I'm just not letting KC speak!(to me)

So on Caylee's birthday., with the Dopey one in jail, FZFG got past international medial and live Fox Cams to sneak into the Ant home and snatch the only copy of instructions?

I think I may have hit on something!

The mysterious "man" that came to eat chili was in fact FZFG in disguise.

We need to get the photo sleuths to fid a photo.

THAT'S IT! Hercule! RUN! Don't Walk! RUN TO BAEZ AND TELL HIM THIS! This will surely set KC free!

THAT'S IT! Hercule! RUN! Don't Walk! RUN TO BAEZ AND TELL HIM THIS! This will surely set KC free!
No much better to stew in jail and suffer unspeakable Bologna and slaw abuse.

Then come the multi-million law suite for Wrongful Bologna.

And, oh, loss of a child as well

Well, at least now we know why Casey stole Amy H's checkbook. Zenadia was telling her by My Space to go to Wal-Mart and the mall, probably Target and you know you just can't walk around those places...you gotta BUY stuff, wonder if Zenaidia gave her shopping lists too?

No much better to stew in jail and suffer unspeakable Bologna and slaw abuse.

Then come the multi-million law suite for Wrongful Bologna.

And, oh, loss of a child as well

Well, I honestly think she's more upset about the crap food they're feeding her in the joint. Sadly, I think Caylee is a distant memory of hers.

Well IF you believe Lee, he never really asked KC much at all. It's hard to fathom that there would be so few questions asked about this strange kidnapping, especially from the "detective" in the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
And it begged the question: WHAT WAS THE FRIGGIN' LESSON?

If anyone said to me, "They told me they were taking my child to teach me a lesson" it just beggars, "What lesson?" Lee never said he asked the question. And could not even come up with a good idea as to WHAT the lesson could be.

If you're going to come up with a BS excuse at least REASON through the excuse! Was Zanny teaching you a "lesson" because you stole from her, or because she thinks your a sorry parent, or because maybe you choked her throat?

This reminds me of the jailhouse video where Casey was "so frushtrated" she "couldn't schwallow." Casey was pleading to be out of jail and asked what being in jail was supposed to teach her (or what lesson she was supposed to learn.)

So if Zanny was the one punishing and casey is zanny then casey/zanny was punishing CA for choking casey.

Casey couldn't figure why she was the one being punished and why was she in jail

I don't know. I got lost in the maze.

It is on pages 35-39 of the PDF of the rough draft (although there are related questions leading up to it earlier in the deposition), LA's attorney objects, but then tells Lee to go ahead and answer. LA basically states that he did not live in the house and didn't keep tabs on his sister as far as her working. He further answered the question of if he knew if she was working or not with a - I have no idea.

He said that he only knew of friends and family who watched Caylee for KC and they were not compensated for watching her. When asked if he knew of KC having a friend named ZG, he replied in the negative.

Thanks. My brother moved all over the US and also to saudi arabia. I've known since his first job out of school if he's been working or not and where...hard to believe he doesn't know. :rolleyes:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
EXACTLY! He's searching and searching to find out what happened to his niece...he's taking notes...he takes leave of work to do his own search...he consults a private investigator.....he takes water from a defenseless dog....(oops, scratch that last one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela