2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. My brother moved all over the US and also to saudi arabia. I've known since his first job out of school if he's been working or not and where...hard to believe he doesn't know. :rolleyes:
Exactly, even now that we are grown and live in differant states, I know what job my siblings have and visa versa. He lived right up the street, or very close, there is no way he was that "out of the loop".

Regarding "THE LESSON" Zanny was teaching KC - This would be a great question for John Morgan to pose to Cindy, George and Lee. Of course they won't answer because they don't know - they never asked KC.

Exactly, even now that we are grown and live in differant states, I know what job my siblings have and visa versa. He lived right up the street, or very close, there is no way he was that "out of the loop".

With this family they "choose" not to know. I think they all just looked the other way for some reason. Why no body confronted her I will never understand.

I will have to go back and read the emails between Cindy and her mother, but didn't Cindy's mom mention at one point that she didn't think KC was working?

I wonder how many KC has inside her and which one of them was planning to kill GA and CA. OMG What are their names? LMAO

With the Anthonys, Ignorance is Bliss.

Like I said a thousand times, they could have found kc and what happened to Caylee during the first or second day.....just call their freakin car in stolen...tell the LE your concerns about the baby and they would have got cooperation...why didn't they do that????

All I have to say....what does Lee find so dang funny?? The heart sticker on the duct tape covering Caylee's mouth?? Caylee being dumped in the woods like garbage?? The FACT that his sister drove around with the decomposing body of his niece in the car trunk?? WHAT?? He obviously finds something amusing about the murder of Caylee.

I despise them all.

And it begged the question: WHAT WAS THE FRIGGIN' LESSON?

If anyone said to me, "They told me they were taking my child to teach me a lesson" it just beggars, "What lesson?" Lee never said he asked the question. And could not even come up with a good idea as to WHAT the lesson could be.

If you're going to come up with a BS excuse at least REASON through the excuse! Was Zanny teaching you a "lesson" because you stole from her, or because she thinks your a sorry parent, or because maybe you choked her throat? :)

Yes! Bizarre these lessons Casey is referring to. I noticed that she also referenced "lessons" in her jailhouse visit with her parents. She did not know what lesson she was supposed to learn from "being in her room." Or something like that.

I would wager that "lesson's learned" were a recurring theme in Casey's upbringing. Too bad she had no soul to apply those lessons to.

With the Anthonys, Ignorance is Bliss.

Like I said a thousand times, they could have found kc and what happened to Caylee during the first or second day.....just call their freakin car in stolen...tell the LE your concerns about the baby and they would have got cooperation...why didn't they do that????

Exactly, they have never asked the hard hitting questions and if they ever came close, they backed right off.

Right, but say all the anthony's say this Zenaida isnt the one that took caylee...would this suit hold up?
Heck yes! Not only did Casey spell out ZF-G's name to the police, she put it in writing. That's slander and libel. She had her description down to a tee, her car, her kids names, and the correct fact that this ZF-G was at Sawgrass Apts. LE knows the Anthony family lies, so when they say, but that's not the Zenaida, they are lying, just as Casey did when she accused her!

Say it's not true Lee...LE wasn't interested in anything your sister had to say ? OK, something is wrong with this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
And it begged the question: WHAT WAS THE FRIGGIN' LESSON?

If anyone said to me, "They told me they were taking my child to teach me a lesson" it just beggars, "What lesson?" Lee never said he asked the question. And could not even come up with a good idea as to WHAT the lesson could be.

If you're going to come up with a BS excuse at least REASON through the excuse! Was Zanny teaching you a "lesson" because you stole from her, or because she thinks your a sorry parent, or because maybe you choked her throat?

So if Zanny was the one punishing and casey is zanny then casey/zanny was punishing CA for choking casey.

Casey couldn't figure why she was the one being punished and why was she in jail

I don't know. I got lost in the maze.
The lessons Casey needs to learn are: 1) Thou shall not KILL, 2) Crime doesn't pay, 3)Honesty is the best policy, 4) Lying is a crime.

Well IF you believe Lee, he never really asked KC much at all. It's hard to fathom that there would be so few questions asked about this strange kidnapping, especially from the "detective" in the family.

I love the part when JM asked Lee if he stated to LE that if he had the chance to be alone with his sister, he'd get to the truth. JM was making a point. I can't stand Lee and his over inflated investigation carp. I can't stand his over inflated ego either.

Just thought of something! "scratching my head" ... LA sez he believes everything his sister has told him? ... what if and its a mighty big if, what if KC told him how Caylee died, and that is what he was referring too. At this depo he wasnt asked about that, just questions about ZFG, but his answer was related to how Caylee died. Personally, I dont think KC did, but im just throwing that out there, if that could be why he answered that he believes everything his sister sez. :confused:

Thanks. My brother moved all over the US and also to saudi arabia. I've known since his first job out of school if he's been working or not and where...hard to believe he doesn't know. :rolleyes:

Yes, that was a ridiculously weak answer. Lame even.

So during the whole year when the family would talk or get together for holidays, etc., the whole "how's work" thing never came up? These two were reportedly really close, right? Mom didn't bring it up either? ooookkkaaayyy

My family was, and still is like yours. Work is part of our conversations. For one of us to be out of work and it not be mentioned for a year???!!!

All I have to say....what does Lee find so dang funny?? The heart sticker on the duct tape covering Caylee's mouth?? Caylee being dumped in the woods like garbage?? The FACT that his sister drove around with the decomposing body of his niece in the car trunk?? WHAT?? He obviously finds something amusing about the murder of Caylee.

I despise them all.
Lee laughed at the smell of the car during his LE interview. He laughed A LOT about that. The only thing I could attribute that to is either he's one of those people who can't help but laugh when distressed, or he's just wierd! His laugh still haunts me. He went on and on about that smell - laughing along the way.

Every time I take a break, catch my breath.....stop up my bleeding eyes....I return and innocently begin to read again in earnest that I will actually get somewhere and BAM......I'm ROFLMAO. DH gave up on tv and is now laughing AT me. My ribs hurt. My jaw aches. I spit at my screen umpteen times. I can barely see to write this O/T post (pretty please don't ban me?)

Am I the only one loosing it on this forum tonight???

You got lots of company. It's either laugh your a$$ off or go crazy.
LOL

My first post. I keep yelling at the TV and my family just said "please change the channel and stop watching a show that makes you yell". I don't have enough strength to relay all this mess to them...so I must speak to someone. I come from a wacky family BUT if I acted like this in public, they would throw me to the wolves. I was always taught that ACTION speaks louder (and longer) than WORDS. BUT what upsets me soooooo much is...who will be sitting in that courtroom on the victims side??? Those A--holes will sit on the "mother's" (puke) side. WHO will be there for that baby??? WHO will cry when it is shown what that horrid b&tch did to her??? That child's only protectors are the state's attornies. No one to cry for that little lost baby....
Wish I could be there to sit right alongside the SA.

ETA: WELCOME!!

Lee laughed at the smell of the car during his LE interview. He laughed A LOT about that. The only thing I could attribute that to is either he's one of those people who can't help but laugh when distressed, or he's just wierd! His laugh still haunts me. He went on and on about that smell - laughing along the way.

Add the high fiving and inapropriate behavior on stage at the funeral. The guy is wacked and from another universe. No one gets them, but they get each other....creepy and scary. If I had to spend the night in that house, I'd be sleeping with one eye open and the dresser pushed up against the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela