2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searchfortruth -So their motive for having media at the memorial is so that KC could see it ? I'm not quite buying that one either.

I know, right? And I wish he had asked the appropriate follow up question- well how did you feel when you heard she didn't watch it?

HEe...heee...this poster's avatar is one of my personal favorites!!!!!!!!!!

Remindes me of my Dad. "pull my finger" was an excuse to FART!
OMG...We must have the same dad. Same kinda stuff went on in my family - at the Thanksgiving table no less.

I am seriously trying to take it all in-in totality-the deposing of Lee.:waitasec:

Is a jury to honestly expected to believe that with a child of 2 years of age missing, and with inconsistent stories running ramped, that this FAMILY, who is, by their own admission a family united, never once sat down together and even discussed those inconsistencies? In 8 months they never talked about it? No jury is going to believe that because the reality of a missing baby will come into the picture and any jury worth its salt will know that is one boldfaced LIE! :furious:

Is a jury expected to believe that although Lee had NEVER heard the name Zenaida OR Zanny and is quite certain that his parents had never heard the name either, prior to the 15th of July, that this woman had been close enough with Casey that she had been babysitting Caylee since she was 6 months old? They won't. :mad:

Is a jury expected to believe that with NO record of ANY text messages, online MySpace messages, Face Book messages OR phonecalls OR emails that this woman, this Zenaida, orchestrated this entire plot through online messages and text messages? I don't think so. :rolleyes:

Is a jury expected to BUY INTO THE FACT that Lee, who by his own admission, has been and continues to ACTIVELY investigate this matter, knew nothing of the Winnie the Pooh blanket that was found with Caylee? And further, that this information did not originate in the MEDIA but rather was from a Crime Scene Investigation from the site where Caylee was found? No way! :confused:

There was too much storytelling and too little truth. It was so transparent that although I tried NOT to see it-there it was-demanding to be noticed. Lee was not being forthcoming and forthright in this interview, and further, he was being outright dishonest in places.

So why? Why do they all lie and try to keep up the facade? :waitasec:

One reason. One person. And that person is NOT Caylee...

They lie to attempt to save Casey. They do not want her to pay for what she has done. They want to bury their heads in ignorant bliss and pretend that her story of a nanny is true, because otherwise, she, Casey, their daughter, their sister, is a MONSTER and they never knew her at all...

OR

they all need some serious supervision of their own-starting with the first Anthony out of the gate:

LEE! :crazy:

PLEASE!!

Do not describe me as "pup" I am a "Kitty"

ROFLMAO! With that....I'm going to bed! Ah...me...you guys are on fire with the funnies tonight! I'll never go to sleep if I don't shut this thang down.

Peace Out everyone!

Was I being rough on you? But, how do you know I was laughing at you? :D
Not so rough and I'm little but wirey so I can take it.

I ment: please make allowances if I raise point that you old timers thrashed out eons ago!

ROFLMAO! With that....I'm going to bed! Ah...me...you guys are on fire with the funnies tonight! I'll never go to sleep if I don't shut this thang down.

Peace Out everyone!

No Gypsy R.-Come Back!!!! It's the weekend. You've got 2 days to catch up on sleep. Come back and chat with us...lol

OMG...We must have the same dad. Same kinda stuff went on in my family - at the Thanksgiving table no less.
Just like to speak up in capacity as reresentative for Dads Who Don't Employ The Old Pull My Finger Trick on innocent daughters and young female relatives. I never did. My dad never did.

EXACTLY- Not to mention- hey big "investigator" how about sharing the story about the kidnapping taking place in broad daylight at a popular public park? Share it w/someone- even if the police aren't on your "speed dial!" Some one MUST have seen something. Did you ask Casey if there was anyone around? That park is always teeming w/people. Why didn't you scream that story from the rooftops and get everyone's sketch out there immediately?

Just get Casey to do the descriptions bc she's the ONLY soul who's EVER seen these people. :waitasec: Aren't you still "investigating" - why not do this now? If you believe your sister - what have you done LATELY to try to find this Zenaida and her cohorts? She killed your niece for God's sake!! Where are the sketches? Are you still looking? :furious: GRR!!

I certainly found it odd, PotatoHead.

I would think that reading all those document dumps would be rather enlightening for someone who is so avidly "investigating" to find the truth about what happened to one's niece.

I would even venture to say that he MIGHT have been able to unravel some more of Casey's "mis-truths" that he seems to so blindly believe in.

Just like to speak up in capacity as reresentative for Dads Who Don't Employ The Old Pull My Finger Trick on innocent daughters and young female relatives. I never did. My dad never did.

You are an honorable man HP. While I have to admit that when other people employ the ole pull thy finger trick - it's hiliarious to me, but not when my own father did it. It damaged me! I have strict orders around my household as an adult - There will be no finger pulling going on around here (in my presence anyway) It's NAUGHTY!

EXACTLY- Not to mention- hey big "investigator" how about sharing the story about the kidnapping taking place in broad daylight at a popular public park? Share it w/someone- even if the police aren't on your "speed dial!" Some one MUST have seen something. Did you ask Casey if there was anyone around? That park is always teeming w/people. Why didn't you scream that story from the rooftops and get everyone's sketch out there immediately?

Just get Casey to do the descriptions bc she's the ONLY soul who's EVER seen these people. :waitasec: Aren't you still "investigating" - why not do this now? If you believe your sister - what have you done LATELY to try to find this Zenaida and her cohorts? She killed your niece for God's sake!! Where are the sketches? Are you still looking? :furious: GRR!!
Yeah, how come they didn't have Casey draw a sketch while she was out in August? Ok, so LE didn't buy your story, but heck you had all those people working for you, surely you could have found a way to broadcast the sketch...like on the side of a KF's vehicle?

Well, folks...that's all for tonight/this morning. See ya soon.

No Gypsy R.-Come Back!!!! It's the weekend. You've got 2 days to catch up on sleep. Come back and chat with us...lol

I have to get up at 7:00 a.m central and drive 2 hours west (and I haven't even packed!) I want to stay...but I must go... I'll be back tomorrow night once I get settled.
Nighty!

Dads and Grandad's from NZ maybe haven't employeed this trick, but MANY other countries Dad's did!
Shoot, I don't think it matters much what we post, she's gone for tonight. Too bad. So sad.

Seriously, what's his name (Hot Dog?), who made this LP "pull my finger" avatar is a genius. A genius of what? Not sure sure yet. Clever for sure!

I have to get up at 7:00 a.m central and drive 2 hours west (and I haven't even packed!) I want to stay...but I must go... I'll be back tomorrow night once I get settled.
Nighty!
Nite...safe trip.

Nighty!

Goodnight Sweetie and safe journey!

Yada...yada...yada...What a waste of time and money this whole interview! The guy can't even string a proper sentence together! This family (the whole lot of them) is DUMB, DUMB, DUMB as nails. They still don't seem to understand that that a two year-old has died! Disgusting the lot of them. A dysfunctional family trying desperately to scrape together a single brain.

Mallory...Run, run, run!

MOO

It's not Lee that can't string a whole sentence together. Neither can the attorneys. The person who wrote up the rough draft did a terrible job on it. I can't make sense of half of the stuff each person is saying. I guess that is why they call it a rough draft! I would think that the person who is sitting there transcribing the whole thing would get it right. If not, how can she/he go back and try to remember what each person actually said? I had to stop reading on page 194 because it was such a mess and trying to figure out what each person was saying was really getting on my nerves. What a mess.

Could anything in the deposition be used as evidence in an obstruction trial for Lee?

JM is hammering on him about not contacting the police about the Blanchard Park story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela