2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that really bothers me about what Lee said, I dont know if anyone else caught it but I did. He said: " If she (Casey) needs to lie to protect her child then I hope she continues to do it!"
Does Lee realize that Caylee is dead? that there is nothing for Casey to protect so why would she continue to lie?
With George's "suicide attempt", Lee laughing through the entire deposition and then seeming as though he doesn't realize Caylee is dead. I am wondering if they may be trying to set it up to look like they are not mentally stable to testify against Casey.:waitasec::bang:

He is really f"d up Isn't he?
The A's language is just so strange. Just the way they word things...
The whole Mark hawkins wife connection is just another strange piece of this puzzle.

LOL- did anyone else laugh when he said construed again?

I still think on some level he feels that his sis helped him get through the darkest time in his life, and he is trying to do the same for her.
But he can do that without having blind faith in her, and the lies she spins.
JMO

I for one don't consider her having MPD. But, I can see her assuming the persona for conversation's sake....like when she was talking to LE...as if she was projecting.
I can also see Lee almost assuming this same stance... When he's discussing the nanny is he really talking about Casey?

Conversations sake or CONVENIENCE's sake? Because I think any claim of MPD would simply be a futile explanation for the sake of convenience. :)

To those who think Casey has multiple personality disorder and is "The Nanny":

I don't know HOW they (the defense) would ever be able to pull this off at trial, seriously. People with real MPD usually have memory lapses from one personality to the next. The "main personality" (speculation: Casey Anthony) would not be able to turn on/off the "Nanny" at will, and would not know everything the Nanny personality did and said, at least until after all the personalities are merged together. People with MPD have certain traits none of which I see exhibited in Casey's behavior. They have real lapses in time and memory, can take on a different "appearance", speak in a different tone of voice, have a different handwriting, and different mannerisms.

Plus, she has ZERO history of MPD (that we know of), was seen by two psychiatrists before she was released on Padilla's bond (and passed the tests), and seems to deal with her stress by asking for meds (ala upon hearing of Caylee's remains being found). I would think if she had MPD, just one thing she would have done was switch into another personality upon hearing of Caylee's remains and not asking to be medicated (just one example).

I said once before that this case could only get crazier if she got on the stand and said, "I AM THE NANNY!" Could Baez attempt to go this route? Sure...but it would be more for the jurors, the press, the pundits and Joe Public to laugh about (ending on a preposition and I don't care).

Honestly, if Baez got Casey and a priest to say she was POSSESSED that would fly easier than a MPD defense.

I would tend to think this was far-fetched, except if you remember the detectives questioning her at Universal about ZFG, "is that your story and you dont want to change it?" (im summarizing, not quoting the exact question). KC said, "yes, thats my story". I believe at first KC thought to blame this whole mess on someone else, ZFG. Now im beginning to think, if she can persuade ppl that she has another personality named ZFG, that she will be looked at as the victim. I wouldnt put it past Baez to attempt the route you have described.

JEDI:
Rag on Lee A and I'll put YOU ALL in STATIS
picard.jpg

"Pull my finger - Make it so!"

Something that really bothers me about what Lee said, I dont know if anyone else caught it but I did. He said: " If she (Casey) needs to lie to protect her child then I hope she continues to do it!"
Does Lee realize that Caylee is dead? that there is nothing for Casey to protect so why would she continue to lie?
With George's "suicide attempt", Lee laughing through the entire deposition and then seeming as though he doesn't realize Caylee is dead. I am wondering if they may be trying to set it up to look like they are not mentally stable to testify against Casey.:waitasec::bang:
Whatever they're trying, it seems to be working because the DA won't want to call any of them to testify at the murder trial, unless it would be to prove they can't stick with one story. :doh: MOO

Conversations sake or CONVENIENCE's sake? Because I think any claim of MPD would simply be a futile explanation for the sake of convenience. :)
No way they can use it as defense. Folly's play if they think they can.

Re: LA possibly reading WS

If he is then he's a masochist!
I sure hope I know when I'm talking hogwash. Do you think it's possible that he's totally unaware of what he was saying and how it would sound?

I noticed on his myspace, which he hadn't logged into since 1-29, his mood is jedi with a big grin smiley. Maybe he really is a jedi and they all came from a far away planet called Iamaliar :p

HAHA!! This sounds so familiar...the tale of Lee Skywalker who is suddenly thrust into the role of hero when he acquires the passwords and laptop carrying the schematic plans of his sister, Princess Liar. He must decipher and destroy the plans in order to protect the sister, and the planet of Iamaliar.

Thanks for taking the time to look that up. I can't consider LE saying that Fuhrman said that George and Cindy said that there was an argument to be actual evidence. Was the argument so bad that Casey took Caylee and left? It doesn't seem so, according to the pings and computer usage records from the 16th.
Only evidence is their admission of one, on the 15th/16, to Mark F., coupled with Lee supposedly telling someone of the chocking incident?

I have studied the pings on the night of the 15th thru the 16th many times, & it could be quite possible she took her out that night. On the 16th, according to the pings, she returned to the house after George left for work, with much computer activity/ texts, etc. I have a feeling this argument surpassed previous ones, as evidenced by Cindy's Myspace message in the beginning of July.

Have we ever actually seen Kassen, or is he another Todd Black?

I have seen Kassen twice on JVM, most recently last week.

I sure hope I know when I'm talking hogwash. Do you think it's possible that he's totally unaware of what he was saying and how it would sound?
If he is, he is not a good reader. I could have given a much clearer deposition of his own previous testimony than he did and I seem to know a lot more of the details of the case in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela