2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another wonderful part of the transcript....

What really happened was I went to plan
14 charred park yes?

where she made her you know her
24 threat had a you mow if you go to the police,

Translation: Lee had to plan a BBQ at a park. And ZG told Casey she'd have to mow the lawn if she went to the police.

Translation: Lee had to plan a BBQ at a park. And ZG told Casey she'd have to mow the lawn if she went to the police.

Lmao, too right....

Now I'm reading about how he does not feel KC lead him on a wild goose chase, after these translations I can see how it all makes sense to him....:crazy::rolleyes:

This thing is hilarious. What a great Friday gift. I don't even care what the real words are.

"I think her key needs to stay with football"

I have read medical records that use voice recognition and they are hilarious. Another chart reviewer and I were rolling on the floor laughing, tears streaming down our faces as we read chart after chart of garbled words. We even made a list of the crazy things we read. The sad thing is...if the doc ever had a malpractice suit filed, those records would not mean anything to anybody!

Best part of the transcript so far,

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can
say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot
like my sister as far as how we would react.

John Morgan: I can tell.

There truly is SOMETHING WRONG with LEE!!
I cut him a break when he laughed about the smell in the car,thinking it could be nerves , but then the whole nasty chip on his shoulder and tearing down memorials, skidding in and out of the driveway,the high five,his whole CMA crap ay CAYLEE"S memorial (not CMA *advertiser censored* wipe)
AND NOW THIS crappola deposition of believeng CMA!
I am sorry but it is too much.
As I stated before the part that is missing in this whole case is a voice for CAYLEE. Think of Ron Goldmans dad with OJ, Sharon Rocha with Lacy, Mark Klass w/Polly.
They were the voice of their loved ones!
Here all we have is a coverup for CMA, ( even calling her sweetheart)BARF
I am sick of this , I did feel SOOO bad for them but now what needs to be done to show them and I mean CA,GA and LA that they need to start telling the truth!!! PLEASE FOR that beautiful little girl !!!
sorry for rant:eek:
I agree 100 % with you, simplesimon! Liars they are, every single one of them... and to think I was one of Lee's 'cheerleaders' for a while! No longer! Lee needsto grow some ba!!s, as does his father!

The entire lot of them makes me sick!

Poor little Caylee never ever had a chance in this deplorable family!

I can't believe Lee can say that he still believes everything his sister tells him, and then say that he would die right there to have his niece back (paraphrasing). I just can't believe he still puts on this show.

He never really asks KC why the story change from Sawgrass apts to Plan Charred (lol) park, hmmm, guess this little change of story was no biggie to him.

Yes...enjoy! That's where your medical transcripts are heading folks! I'm probably losing my job to that wonderful VR stuff! :mad:

Oy, our legislature just voted to fire all the court reporters and go strictly digital voice recognition to save money. What a fiasco that's gonna be!

Why on earth are they trying to use voice recognition in court? As far as I understand, voice recognition has to be trained to each person's voice, so there's no way that it could pick up much if Lee and some lawyers just walk in there and start talking.

I work with VR every dang day as a medical transcriptionist and it's not very good, even when it's been trained to a specific person's voice.

I haven't read much of this thing but what isn't garbled by VR is garbled by Lee. He's talking in this depo just like he talked in "code" to his sister. I guess he thinks he's some kind of secret agent man. Ooooo. IMO.

I bet Lee didn't even pick up on that being an insult.

I can't believe Lee can say that he still believes everything his sister tells him, and then say that he would die right there to have his niece back (paraphrasing). I just can't believe he still puts on this show.

I can't believe he says he believes her still when they are sitting right there going over lie after lie!!

I've only just started listening and I went straight to part 2. LA says when he conducted his own investigation he spoke to law enforcement and private investigators. When asked to name some names, he stammered and said "Everybody. Friends. Hundreds of people." Morgan didn't ask him to elaborate. Ugh... that pizzed me off.

Quote "To this day I believe everything that my sister tells me".

So he believes that:

- Casey worked at Universal
- That the smell in the car was a squirrel
- That Zanny took Caylee
- That Casey was trying to find her daughter while going to the clubs

So why does he have to show 100% support for his sister when it is TOTALLY illogical?

Why does he provide 100% support for Casey while forgetting about justice for little Caylee?

Maybe he doesn't want Casey to turn on him when she is in a position where there is nothing to lose. He is not protecting Casey as much as protecting himself.

Help! Have I been in the jungle to long using pen & paper? Because I don't know what all these sporadic talk salad stuff is all about. I could understand all of LA's attempts at wording his answers very carefully with his matter of factness. Did I not turn something on when listening?

MEIN GOTT! I'm so FRUSCHTRATED I can hardly SCHWALLOW!

This "depo" is ridiculous on so many levels.

:laughitup::laughitup::laughitup:

The transcript released is a rough. All counsel will have the opportunity to get a finished and cleaned up version of the depo. Rough depo transcripts are notoriously horrendous. Especially since this one seems to be expedited, which is crazy expensive.
We better grab copies and store them before they pull these and pretend it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab