2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.....I think I know the answer, but wanted to confirm with WS'ers.

When Lee was talking about Sawgrass Apartments and Blanchard Park, he said Casey told him she lied about dropping off Caylee at Sawgrass (no kidding) but he said Casey said the real story was that Zenaida took Caylee from her at JBP and quoting him he said......

Lee: ""Which she later said she lied about that, she has gone on record saying that
yeah, I lied to you about that."

Meaning Casey went on record saying she lied about the part about Sawgrass Apartments? Went on record with who? That isn't true, is it? The only time I've heard the Blanchard Park thing was from LP. Is there any evidence that Casey changed her story about Sawgrass and told police the JBP story, claiming that is what really happened? I mean, he basically gave credibility to an LP story. Why? Is it possible he really doesn't know LP is the one that put that story out there and he just confirmed another Casey lie? I don't get it. You would THINK that Lee would know as much and more about what's out there as we do, but it sure didn't seem like it. Just weird.

I have a question.....I think I know the answer, but wanted to confirm with WS'ers.

When Lee was talking about Sawgrass Apartments and Blanchard Park, he said Casey told him she lied about dropping off Caylee at Sawgrass (no kidding) but he said Casey said the real story was that Zenaida took Caylee from her at JBP and quoting him he said......

Lee: ""Which she later said she lied about that, she has gone on record saying that
yeah, I lied to you about that."

Meaning Casey went on record saying she lied about the part about Sawgrass Apartments? Went on record with who? That isn't true, is it? The only time I've heard the Blanchard Park thing was from LP. Is there any evidence that Casey changed her story about Sawgrass and told police the JBP story, claiming that is what really happened? I mean, why is he, would he, give credibility to an LP story? Is it possible he really doesn't know LP is the one that put that story out there and he just confirmed another Casey lie? I don't get it. You would THINK that Lee would know as much and more about what's out there as we do, but it sure didn't seem like it. Just weird.
The only person I've heard that Blanchard Park version from is Leonard, who said he'd heard it while Casey was on house arrest. I've never heard Casey tell it to LE unless there's something out there that hasn't been released to media. Another thing is if any part of this Blanchard Park story were true, why was there absolutely no reaction from Casey when LP supposedly found "remains" in the river?

jedi3.gif
I am Lee Skywalker from the far away planet of Iamaliar. I am here, along with my family the Iamaliarants, to save my sister Princess Liar from the evil Orlawndo popos. We will put the evil popos in stasis and rescue Princess Liar of the Iamaliarants and forever live the Bella Vita.

toofunny.gif

light-saber.jpg

Sorry- i know this is not a photo thread mods...but...:blowkiss:

Well, a last observation after a second look at the depo and this thread. LA was not Truthful during his deposition for the ZFG case, of course this is moo...

light-saber.jpg

Sorry- i know this is not a photo thread mods...but...:blowkiss:

Well, a last observation after a second look at the depo and this thread. LA was not Truthful during his deposition for the ZFG case, of course this is moo...
I hope that is the Squirrel of Truth in your photo (love it!) because I agree, LA definitely wasn't truthful! :) MOO

QUOTE=Hercule Poirot;3387335]KC's claims of "trouble swallowing" do not seem to be borne out by the photos?[/QUOTE]

:woohoo:

Currently listening to the depos from the beginning. If he laughs one more time I'm gonna fall off the chair. Oww, THAT HURT!!

It's poetic justice that they've all backed themselves into a corner with the Zanny story that reads like an episode of the Twilight Zone. It's so absured but they have no choice but to repeat the same rediculous story over and over and over as if it's the truth. If they don't Casey will get the DP and they will end up in handcuffs. They have no choice but to make themselves look like fools. They might as well be saying Aliens did this. What's really ironic about all of this is, for all their efforts and making fools of themselves, Casey will be convicted with at least LWOP and they end up in handcuffs anyways.

Love the way you said this. Made me feel so much more secure. Have been feeling down about how this case flip flops from HELL to The Outer Limits

The only person I've heard that Blanchard Park version from is Leonard, who said he'd heard it while Casey was on house arrest. I've never heard Casey tell it to LE unless there's something out there that hasn't been released to media. Another thing is if any part of this Blanchard Park story were true, why was there absolutely no reaction from Casey when LP supposedly found "remains" in the river?

Excellent point.

I also think LA could have unwittingly borrowed the JBP theory because he and his family are typically used to baffling people with so many lies that people eventually give up and go away.

For once, the family is the one caught off guard by the tenacity of the public to not only track but pick apart their lies, and then rub their collective noses in them.

I'm sure the A's are as frustrated with us for not believing their weak excuses as we are of them for being so ridiculously arrogant as to expect us to.

a snippet of Lee's testimony at Casey's bond hearing gives insight into his thought process regarding he and his sister:

Baez: How close are you with your sister?
Lee: It's easy to summarize that as saying that her and I know that we can confide in each other on things on a level where we don't feel like we would have to be obligated to share it with anybody else. And that is just because of the relationship that her and I have that we connect on a level above anybody else – we love each other unconditionally. And we can tell each other things that we may not feel comfortable telling anybody else even our own family members.

Very spooky. :devil:

I hope that is the Squirrel of Truth in your photo (love it!) because I agree, LA definitely wasn't truthful! :) MOO

Why...Yes, he is Luke Squirrelwalker...Carrier of Truth and Defender of Justice. He resides here on planet Earth.

It seemed obvious in his responses that he is not interested in Justice for his niece...that i believe he is wearing around his wrist. btw i see nothing wrong with cremation jewelry, just that he does not seem to be puting her first and it makes me so :( and :furious:

Thanks for having a place for us to discuss it ws.

I am amazed that the FZFG story is still being used, especially the plan charred park version. The Ant clan must have agreed on this version, and JB must be preparing his defence based on that story and all that it implies.
In Florida can you go with an INSANITY plea if your Lawyer is nuts?

Exactly my thoughts.

I don't think LA's attorney did such a terrible job for him in the deposition yesterday, apart from the biggy of not preparing him to be a very good witness. His behavior was bizarre and he was evasive, to say the least. Maybe he isn't preparable. Maybe Mr. Morgan was correct that they expected/planned to walk out without Lee's being deposed because they were pretty sure the media wouldn't be excluded. Morgan bases this on the fact that Luka had a court appearance at 10:30, but who knows.

No doubt Morgan has mixed motives, but if the claim is not wholly frivolous, which the court hasn't found, it doesn't matter. Relevancy doesn't govern the scope of questions allowable in a discovery deposition, and LA's lawyer would have been wrong to instruct him not to answer questions for reasons the law doesn't allow. There is no Anthony exception to the rules. All it would get LA and his attorney is sanctions, maybe having to pay attorney's fees to ZG's attorney for time wasted, a return visit to answer anyway, and maybe a contempt citation eventually.

Thank you thank you! This is exactly how depos go down. Doesn't everyone wonder why people put themselves through that miserable experience? It's because they have no choice! Buttom line, you can avoid it for only so long but you have to do it and you have to answer the questions.

Thanks for this info. I did not know that Mark Fuhrman provided this info to LE!
(clip ) Mark Fuhrman met with Orange County Investigators and provided additional information regarding his conversation with George and Cindy Anthony.
(clip)
According to Mark Fuhrman, this information was very specific and no question of the date of occurrence existed. The date was not freely provided to Corporal Eric Edwards by George Anthony at the time of his interview. This was another example of information not freely flowing between the Anthony family and law enforcement.

**Mark Fuhrman also reported that George and Cindy Anthony explained that Cindy and Casey had an argument on the 15th or 16th of June.

According to Padilla, Lee told him about the fight between Cindy and Casey and that Cindy had her hands on Casey's throat.

But .... in Lee's depo ... he "jousted with words" and said he had never broke up a physical altercation between his mother and sister .... clearly avoiding the questions leading into the fight the night of the 15th.

I am amazed that the FZFG story is still being used, especially the plan charred park version. The Ant clan must have agreed on this version, and JB must be preparing his defence based on that story and all that it implies.
In Florida can you go with an INSANITY plea if your Lawyer is nuts?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:GOOD ONE!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe it's just because all visits and calls are recorded? :waitasec:
What's wrong with spreading their love on tape? I think that there were somethings that were done early on that can't be undone...some tales told. I find self-preservation at work.

Maybe she was listening to see if Casey and Caylee had spent the night at home ? Which is pretty interesting now that I think about it. Had Casey and Caylee left in a huff on the 15th and Cindy was listening to see if they had returned during the night ?

Couldn't Cindy just look to see if Casey's car was there?

I just want to bring up a couple things.
JM has been all over TV and billboards for years in greater Orlando. His sorry commercials featuring him & his bland voice asking if you been in an accident. Yeah, that kind of lawyer, and one of the richest in the region. I knew from the getgo that he was doing this for plublicity and also to get some answers about the smug little b**ch.
Next, it's documented that someone (I think J Grund) once took KS to a hospital or emergency room because of a seizure. So maybe thats what JB meant when he said everyone will understand the facts later. KS suffers from XYZ whatever and has blackouts blah blah blah, and she even had a mini episode on 7/15 when she thought she talked to Caylee on the phone. She goes into a dream-like state and can't help it.
This way JB can sound sane himself and say "You didn't think I bought all KS's stories did you? She OBVIOUSLY has a problem and IS a victim".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89