2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, Turbo, I hadn't thought of this before, but now that you've suggested it, I think it's very possible she could convince him that throwing himself under the bus would be a glorious, noble, courageous, manly act--His redemption for all his past failures.

No, no, no--she could not be that heartless. She just couldn't be. **shiver**

Even if he denies it and will not go along, he hung himself by saying he saw Caylee the morning of the 16th when she obviously was already dead. KC can say she "thought" they had Caylee because she left the 15th after the fight that night. Even Cindy said they went swimming that evening. Between Cindy and George's lies, they have set it up perfectly for KC to blame them and if there is no direct evidence to get by with this murder. KC was out partying because she "thought" Caylee was being taken care of, and then found the body in her trunk where George put her after she died. He had the only other key to her car.

I promise to go to bed and not go ot any more tonight, after i answer LancelotLink...There could have been computer use in her house once CA noticed that KC was not home...makes call, looks online...KC comes home in am. on the phone with TL in her room at 8:46am.

thanks for letting me play tonight, have a good night everyone.

Night ROBLYN:blowkiss:

Maybe I'll catch up to you next week!?

Very true and god I hope so. That would mean LE has that email.

That would be a blessing. I am looking forward to finally figuring out all of these twists and turns. I believe we have all had our finger on what really happened, we just need confirmation.
And on that happy note, I'm going to take my leave for the evening. It has been a pleasure as usual. Good night, all.

I posted it a little ways back. Both Annie and "a" ZG got a ticket on the very same day. Theory was that ZG aka Casey was in the car with Annie when she was cited. Casey didn't have her car at the time 'cause it was in for repair.

Wow. That is one h*ll of a coincidence! Hmmm

Even if he denies it and will not go along, he hung himself by saying he saw Caylee the morning of the 16th when she obviously was already dead. KC can say she "thought" they had Caylee because she left the 15th after the fight that night. Even Cindy said they went swimming that evening. Between Cindy and George's lies, they have set it up perfectly for KC to blame them and if there is no direct evidence to get by with this murder. KC was out partying because she "thought" Caylee was being taken care of, and then found the body in her trunk where George put her after she died. He had the only other key to her car.

But...but he said he saw them leaving....unwittingly lying for her couldn't possibly lead to him taking the fall for this, or could it???

OMG!

It may be that LA is only giving the APPEARANCE that the defense is following the crazy zanny nanny story! (which Lee himself does calls a story!)

JB + KC = SODDI

And they will throw anybody they can under the bus!
But heartbroken grandfather? :furious:

(I will now retreat back into the maze of hundreds of posts prior!)

That would be a blessing. I am looking forward to finally figuring out all of these twists and turns. I believe we have all had our finger on what really happened, we just need confirmation.
And on that happy note, I'm going to take my leave for the evening. It has been a pleasure as usual. Good night, all.
Good night!!

I'm thinking this very well may be the direction they're going.

Cindy called her when she woke up, remembered the fight, and found Casey and Caylee gone. She called to apologize?
Could be...apologize? Nah, that doesn't sound like Cindy. She probably was furious.

I think the A's THINK they are good at deception, as they have been practicing this art for years apparently. But, in fact, they are very bad at deception-their lies are full of holes and inconsistencies, they contradict each other and even themselves on a regular basis, their body language and facial expressions are atrocious, the attempts at crying are inept and the laughter is unexplainable and inexcusable, and their logic is illogical.
However, they don't see themselves as we do-so it is impossible for them to GET IT!! Like KC said to her parents in Aug.-"what am I supposed to learn from this?" None of them GET IT! They live and operate in our world, but only tolerate us because they have to, similar to other closed societies in our country. They are doing whatever they can to get KC out of our justice system and back into their world where I'm sure they feel that they will deal with her with the appropriate Anthony consequence!
Ya know, I don't know if this book or movie (as several will inevitably be done) should be classified as True Crime or Sci-Fi/Horror or both!!:waitasec:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Love it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members