2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought of this!!!

She spent so much of her time on those work e-mails---wouldn't doubt she sent herself stuff from her imaginary kidnapper nanny!

And that means if she's sent herself messages from the Imaginary Zanny Nanny- that she would have had to have created the Zanny Nanny Myspace and Facebook profiles herself. I wouldn't put it past her at this point.

So, LA knows about two different passwords to KC's myspace/facebook accounts, he knew she wasn't in Jacksonville even when she tried to argue with him she was, he knew through his investigation that she would go back to the A home (and even threw in "with TL") while GA & CA were at work, but...

he doesn't know if KC was employed or where in '08?

And he states that after all this time TODAY is the FIRST day he had ever heard the phrase "Zanny the Nanny" as related to a "Xanax" pill? I'm not even related to Caylee and I've followed her sad story enough to have learned of the "Xanny the Nanny" Theory".

...and wasn't it also VERY nice of Lee to offer JG up on a silver platter for that one. I don't like where this is going. If the As are going to continue to implicate JG indirectly they're going to wake a sleeping giant...or the wrath of G-d KWIM?
Yeah that made me sick, sick, sick. They are all cut from the same cloth. I bet there's more plaintiff's by the time this is done, ready and willing to sue the Anthony's...I give them my blessings.

R E A L L Y........................................................

This is B E Y O N D>>>>>>>>>> B E L I E F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick !
Sad !
& S T U P I D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or
S
O
S
S = S T U P I D
O = over board
S = Sad

JMO
God Bless All Seeking Justice for Little Angel "CAYLEE"
jjgram

1. WTH? is that?:confused:

1. Catching up at this point, so I'm guessing that by now it's been pointed out that this is the court reporter's rough draft and since certain keys and sequences of keys stand for certain things, a typo will produce gibberish or even sentences that make complete sense but might not be exactly what was said. Court reporters back up their typed drafts with recorded testimony so that they can be sure to be totally accurate in a final. Often times...especially in the first few years of court reporting...a reporter is required to have a proof reader listen to the recordings while proofing the written draft as well. So all the gibberish at this point merely constitutes typos. And I wouldn't put any credence into whether Lee said he believed his sister or had to believe his sister until the final official court document is filed.

I think you may be right, but for crying out loud you would think they could come with something better than this!

Good grief this story CANNOT possibly get any weirder!

What else do they have? Still won't do em any good. KC's body will go to prison no matter who is in it at the time.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:floorlaugh:

Oh my goodness! I just gotta say this!

I've been in deep depression for days ... but tonight, you guys have me laughing for the first time in months!

Please don't think for one SECOND, I'm taking away from the horribly sad tragedy of our little angel's death but:

The posts you guys have come up with, are just priceless.

Thanks guys :)

Ditto!

Catching up at this point, so I'm guessing that by now it's been pointed out that this is the court reporter's rough draft and since certain keys and sequences of keys stand for certain things, a typo will produce gibberish or even sentences that make complete sense but might not be exactly what was said. Court reporters back up their typed drafts with recorded testimony so that they can be sure to be totally accurate in a final. Often times...especially in the first few years of court reporting...a reporter is required to have a proof reader listen to the recordings while proofing the written draft as well. So all the gibberish at this point merely constitutes typos. And I wouldn't put any credence into whether Lee said he believed his sister or had to believe his sister until the final official court document is filed.

But he did SAY it...I heard it on the audio. He believes everything his sister has said to him.

Did anyone else find it really odd that Lee said he'd never seen the content of the texts from KC's phone even though they'd asked LE for them many times?

For someone who was supposedly searching for Caylee and investigating right up until mid-December, you'd think he would have read the doc dumps, including the texts, like we did.

Yes, and what was that, about him asking her(kc) a question on a forum? I missed that one somehow at the time...if i understood it correctly...with all the STRsuf...will have to go back and re-read that part...

Yes! And IIRC, wasn't it Jesse G. who said he thought she deleted a whole bunch of pictures, too? I wonder if this was done at the same time and for the same purpose . . .

I remember Jesse saying that after the fact but don't recall exactly when she deleted the pix. Maybe they are the ones Baez is trying to stop being released under the Sunshine law.

So, LA knows about two different passwords to KC's myspace/facebook accounts, he knew she wasn't in Jacksonville even when she tried to argue with him she was, he knew through his investigation that she would go back to the A home (and even threw in "with TL") while GA & CA were at work, but...

he doesn't know if KC was employed or where in '08?

And he states that after all this time TODAY is the FIRST day he had ever heard the phrase "Zanny the Nanny" as related to a "Xanax" pill? I'm not even related to Caylee and I've followed her sad story enough to have learned of the "Xanny the Nanny" Theory".

Bolded by me - yeah...and then in another breath he says he believes everything his sister has told him! Whatever! Does the guy even know what the the definition for the words truth and lie are? At this point I think NOT!

After viewing the videos and reading the transcripts of LA depo, his "Im broken" statement has become much clearer to me. LA is broken between being loyal to his sister (being the liar that she is), and his beautiful lil niece Caylee who is deceased. I wonder how well he even knew Caylee? His promise he stated at Caylee's memorial has me convinced it was to CMA=KC, I promise to try and get you out of this mess. His statement today about believing his sister, speaks volumes, say no more LA. I had hoped that LA would be the one family member that would put Caylee first, I was wrong!

JMO, alot of his answers today only convinced me that much more that he knows more than he has said to LE.

I wish Mr. Morgan would ask any one of them,since they believe everything that Casey says,why did Casey need a nanny since she had no job and where was the money coming for this nanny?

They would only sidestep the question, as Lee did today. I don't think they are capable of giving a straight answer, any of them. I do hope we get to see Cindy's deposition. If Lee made us dizzy, Cindy will have our heads spinning.

Lee said "we were speaking in generalities, not about anything specific", why do I get the impression they do a lot of that ?

I had the impression, before tonight, that LA was somehow less affected than the others. I now realize that is not true, he's affected allright.

Lee talking about what he would do if he knew who the father of Caylee was, kicking down doors, "from the President on down" ? Who told this guy that he's that important ?
He watched the movie IronMan!:rolleyes::bang:

Never thought of this!!!

She spent so much of her time on those work e-mails---wouldn't doubt she sent herself stuff from her imaginary kidnapper nanny!

Did anyone else find it really odd that Lee said he'd never seen the content of the texts from KC's phone even though they'd asked LE for them many times?

For someone who was supposedly searching for Caylee and investigating right up until mid-December, you'd think he would have read the doc dumps, including the texts, like we did.

Good catch. That's because he is lyin' like a rug.

Lee said "we were speaking in generalities, not about anything specific", why do I get the impression they do a lot of that ?

I had the impression, before tonight, that LA was somehow less affected than the others. I now realize that is not true, he's affected allright.

Lee talking about what he would do if he knew who the father of Caylee was, kicking down doors, "from the President on down" ? Who told this guy that he's that important ?

Bold mine. Entitlement to the max. It still makes me shake my head when I think of the job positions the Anthony's were looking to fill for personal assistants back in July. Highly technical skills, own car, own insurance, ability to fly (at your own expense,) own cell phone and computer, available 24/7 and no pay! Who thinks like this?

I loved when Lee was talking about something he "got straight from the horse's mouth" and JM said "And what horse would that be?" LOL!

horse10.gif

I certainly found it odd, PotatoHead.

I would think that reading all those document dumps would be rather enlightening for someone who is so avidly "investigating" to find the truth about what happened to one's niece.

I would even venture to say that he MIGHT have been able to unravel some more of Casey's "mis-truths" that he seems to so blindly believe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela