2009.02.27 On the Record:w/Greta Van Susteren

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't she just come right out and say she thinks Ron or Misty know what happened and one of them did it!!!! Her daughter and her boyfriend had motive to take Haleigh. Ron had no motive to harm her and neither did Misty.
I wish this side of the family would stop blaming Ron and Misty. There is no evidence that they did anything wrong. I think the blame game just fits into this feud that they seem determined to carry on day after day. I don't recall hearing Ron's mother or Ron or Misty blaming Crystal, her boyfriend, or Crystal's mother for doing something to Haleigh.

I agree! The paternal side has shown all the emotions, nothing from the maternal side.

Why doesn't she just come right out and say she thinks Ron or Misty know what happened and one of them did it!!!! Her daughter and her boyfriend had motive to take Haleigh. Ron had no motive to harm her and neither did Misty.
I wish this side of the family would stop blaming Ron and Misty. There is no evidence that they did anything wrong. I think the blame game just fits into this feud that they seem determined to carry on day after day. I don't recall hearing Ron's mother or Ron or Misty blaming Crystal, her boyfriend, or Crystal's mother for doing something to Haleigh.

Just from appearances, Crystal, Crystal's bofriend, and Crystal's mother weren't sleeping in the same room as Haleigh the night she went missing. One has to wonder why Misty keeps getting hauled off to the police station for 2 or 3 hours of questioning at least every other day. Seems like LE was comfortable speaking with Ron close to the home without hauling him to the police station.

Not saying anyone particular person is responsible, but it seems for Crystal and her family to have suspicions is not exactly to be unexpected given the circumstances. For them to voice them may be frustration and/or fear. Seems human enough to me.

Just from appearances, Crystal, Crystal's bofriend, and Crystal's mother weren't sleeping in the same room as Haleigh the night she went missing. One has to wonder why Misty keeps getting hauled off to the police station for 2 or 3 hours of questioning at least every other day. Seems like LE was comfortable speaking with Ron close to the home without hauling him to the police station.

Not saying anyone particular person is responsible, but it seems for Crystal and her family to have suspicions is not exactly to be unexpected given the circumstances. For them to voice them may be frustration and/or fear. Seems human enough to me.
I would have tried to beat it out of her by now.

I couldnt imagine sitting there waiting, and waiting and waiting. I can't believe after Geraldo, and subsequent interviews with Greta, Nancy, etc, that there hasnt been a fight of some sort. I honestly dont care much for CS and her mudslinging, but I know for a fact, I would be in jail by now on an assault charge. I keep looking at my daughter and try to put myself in CS shoes, and I feel nothing but pure fury. I would not be able to sit at my camp unless they had me on a valium drip.

I couldnt imagine sitting there waiting, and waiting and waiting. I can't believe after Geraldo, and subsequent interviews with Greta, Nancy, etc, that there hasnt been a fight of some sort. I honestly dont care much for CS and her mudslinging, but I know for a fact, I would be in jail by now on an assault charge. I keep looking at my daughter and try to put myself in CS shoes, and I feel nothing but pure fury. I would not be able to sit at my camp unless they had me on a valium drip.

Word!!!

You took the words right outta my mouth.

If you want to discuss the show fine, othewise this thread will close.

Hopefully GVS did not go to Satsuma for just a tour of the property, etc.
Maybe she will have done some 'work' while there and will do a show
or something like that later....

I bet there have been some moments that weren't caught on tape where the mudslinging turned to "WHAT THE F*%^ HAPPENED TO MY KID... WHAT DID YOU DO?" That's the stuff people need to know.. LE.. everyone.. from both sides. This Hatfield v. McCoy crap is getting old. I'm angry too, Kelly.

Hehe.. someone put Jack Bauer on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime