2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt John Walsh cussed out his wife when he found out Adam was missing. I'm saying that folks who tend to call names, may find it easier when angry. Folks who don't call names probably wouldn't in any circumstance.
I'm not making a judgment on either group..
^i^

I agree. Thanks.

I honestly believe that LE is going to have to make some sort of statement after this display tonight. I would like to see them put the pressure on Crystal. I really do not know what it would be, but I cannot imagine this sort of thing continuing to go on.

The focus needs to be back on Haleigh and keeping her picture out there. This trashing needs to stop right now. It is an injustice to Haleigh. It is about her, after all.

It is a horrible injustice to Haleigh. I agree. LE needs to hold a presser and start ruling people out publicly. The community needs to know what direction to go in. If they firmly believe that someone took this child out of that home whom was a stranger, or did not live there, all this negativity is causing people to quit looking for her. If they don't believe she is alive, then it's time to show their cards so she can be found and laid to rest.

I couldn't really tell about the sofa...I was looking for the dining room furniture...

Even if the furniture is found... who's to say who's house it is at, I mean unless it says something like "my new table, or so & so at home on the couch." :waitasec:

I have pictures of everyone in my families homes on my myspace..

I couldn't really tell about the sofa...I was looking for the dining room furniture...

Oh, okay. I have looked through just about all of the MySpace pages having to do with this case, and I have seen dining room furniture in some, but not fitting the description of what I saw tonight!

I couldn't imagine the fear,more than fear that would come over you finding your child missing.Horror would be more like it,the worst nightmare you could ever imagine.
we went to florida a couple of years ago to disney

we got off the race car ride and turned around and my son was gone,

I still cant describe what i went thorugh those 4 or 5 mins that he was no where to be seen.

I mean i remember feeling like i wasn't there just looking in. those 4 or 5 mins felt like forever. i remember giving people my cell phone number people standing in circles holding hands and praying. my husband ran that whole park. and when the lady that worked there came around the corner holding my sons hand I will never forget his face he was smiling from ear to ear. momma where did you go i lost you.

people asking me what was he wearing what shoes how is hair cut
I dont know It just felt like i was there but i wasnt i know that makes no sense

that when they were having the million dreams thing we got picked to watch the fireworks on top of a ride that night

i never ever want to go through that again this is the first I have really written down how i felt that day

Well nevermind what I said about GR not being on again....it's now coming on AGAIN!!!!!!!

I was just stating what abuse is...so many folks think that it's just hitting.
Words and mental abuse is abuse also, under any circumstances.
It's not acceptable, period.
Having said that, what Crystal did tonight is just not acceptable under any circumstances and if she isn't aware of what is right or wrong...
Geraldo sure is and for him to be involved in this is blowing my mind..
(notice I didn't say surprised).
^i^

People say things they don't mean all the time when under extreme stress. Ron had every reason to be upset enough to lash out at somebody....he was also lashing out at the 911 operator in the backgound...he just found out his daughter was missing...and I don't know too many people that would have reacted any differently than Ron. When GR was grilling him in that interview, Ron held his cool and was in total control. What you call proof....if not even close to proof IMO.

I find it interesting that she seems so nicely cleaned up and ready for the cameras...

I would also like to see what Granny has to say about this interview... :-)

but mary katherine was 9... and had the ability to reason (as mentioned in the linked article) unlike RJ who is much younger and would most likely have reacted if he saw haleigh being taken esp. if taken by someone unknown to him... most young children cry when they are scared right?

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-111246034.html

Not sure it is age within under pre-teen would determine if a child to stay frozen and not want to be taken too. In other words, I can see an almost 5 year old feeling the need to stay still and fearful just as well as a 9 year old.

Even if the furniture is found... who's to say who's house it is at, I mean unless it says something like "my new table, or so & so at home on the couch." :waitasec:

I have pictures of everyone in my families homes on my myspace..

At one point we were trying to determine if GR had put her up in a hotel for the interview. If the furniture was on a myspace pic then the answer would be no hotel

It is a horrible injustice to Haleigh. I agree. LE needs to hold a presser and start ruling people out publicly. The community needs to know what direction to go in. If they firmly believe that someone took this child out of that home whom was a stranger, or did not live there, all this negativity is causing people to quit looking for her. If they don't believe she is alive, then it's time to show their cards so she can be found and laid to rest.

I agree that LE needs to hold a presser. At least address the community as you said.

You know the polygraph results have been analyzed by the FBI experts by now. Surely LE can clear someone by now.

What we are seeing is trashing by Crystal and nothing productive. She should be pleading for Haleigh's return and saying that she loves her and misses her just in case she is watching.

Well, see you guys later. I am going to really pay attention when the part with Crystal, Ronald, Jr., and Craig comes on again.

I am still mad. I may just have to have a piece of chocolate cake to soothe my nerves! I hope I do not choke on it!

O.K. I just heard W***** say Crystal and jr. would be back on at "the bottom of the hour".

Sleuthers - The repeat of Geraldo is on. I'm in NC, using Directv, and it's on channel 360.

At one point we were trying to determine if GR had put her up in a hotel for the interview. If the furniture was on a myspace pic then the answer would be no hotel

I was trying to do some "Sleuthing"...obviously not that good at it

I do not believe for a minute Jr would of just fallen back asleep if he saw someone come in and take Haleigh. Misty was sleeping next to him, so it is not like he layed there afraid to leave the room for fear someone was still in the house.

I had a thought an dI didn't know where to put it and it doesn't deserve it's own thread, so I'm putting it here.

Is Ron the only man that CS has ever siad was Haleigh's father? They live so far apart, is it possoble that she was getting money from some other man, possibly a married man, claiming that if he didn't pay her directly she would take him to court, make it all public? I do know a woman that did this and when he found out that the child was not his and she knew it, I would not have put murder past that man...is it possible that someone took Haliegh as revenge for a few years worth of under the table child support payments to Crystal?
I really wouldn't put it past her. It would even explain her demeanor, she may think that she knows the person well enough to believe they would not hurt Haleigh.

I was just stating what abuse is...so many folks think that it's just hitting.
Words and mental abuse is abuse also, under any circumstances.
It's not acceptable, period.
Having said that, what Crystal did tonight is just not acceptable under any circumstances and if she isn't aware of what is right or wrong...
Geraldo sure is and for him to be involved in this is blowing my mind..
(notice I didn't say surprised).
^i^

Mental abuse can sometimes be worse then physical abuse because bruise heal but mental abuse doesnt.I understand what your saying but just because someone loses their cool and cusses in the heat of the moment when their in the worse nightmare of their life doesnt mean they are mentally abusive is what we are saying. There are plenty of couple who get into fights and say hurtful things to each other without thinking it through.Sometime people speak before they think but it doesnt always mean they are mentally abusive. Thats all we are saying. We just dont know and cant tell by that 911 call is all:)

anythings possible with this group...there is definitely something strange going on...I'm waiting for Jerry Springer to jump out...at least with him you get a nice monologue at the end

Well, see you guys later. I am going to really pay attention when the part with Crystal, Ronald, Jr., and Craig comes on again.

I am still mad. I may just have to have a piece of chocolate cake to soothe my nerves! I hope I do not choke on it!

Cya later:) And try not to choke ok :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member