2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The TH said Ron is "SHADY" & he knows this how? From all the CRAP bio-mom is feeding GR & everyone else but she hasn't been around Ron for years (lives how far away too?) & is just going by her PAST history with him..Any decent/smart reporter (that does leave out GR) would be on to this.

Ron said last week he's going after "them for slander" but obviously C. didn't take his threat too seriously or she thinks she has more to gain ($$$$) then lose by her actions tonight.

okay humor me...is GR a complete knucklehead or do you think he is trying to lead CS out of the barn door so he can turn on her and get LE interested in her?

Naw...he's the former huh?

I hope, LE or GR or both have given her enough rope! JMHO, she is using alot of energy throwing RC under the bus. Has it been confirmed yet if the Experts have talked to lil Jr about the "man in black" statement CS provided the other day?

You know, what makes me sick is that I feel she is trying her best to provoke Ron into getting violent with her. I do feel that after the whole Geraldo interview last week, she got trashed to the point that she herself can't handle the repercussions of what she did, so her game plan now is to provoke Ron into doing something to her that will prove her right.
I for one will not buy it. If he were to knock the living crap out of her right now, I would more than likely clap for him as long as it isn't where Junior could see it. With that said, I am the one who does not believe in violence at all.
This girl has me fuming tonight.

Sorry guys, I normally just lurk but I gotta say if my daughter was missing I would have to be on zanax, valium and whatever else it took it to make it through the day.

Me too,and I don't even take cold medicine,unless I have to.

Well, Crystal just made LE's investigation harder.

Also, I think I know where she got 'black guy'. Remember a pic of Haleigh running down the beach with a cute little black girl? Now she is on national TV saying what she is saying. The poor Dad of that little girl on the beach with Haleigh will be grilled now.

Now I am certain that Crystal knows exactly what happened with Haleigh. JMO

Wonder if something is going on.... I just watched America's most wanted, not a word mentioned about her....:waitasec:

Why can't this be Child Endangerment? Crystal just put what is thought to be the only eye witness on national TV. I think she has endangered Ronald, Jr..

She is setting up a black man along with setting up Ronald and Misty saying she was doing drugs.They need to take her in for questioning again.And charge her with child endangerment and charge her with making another false claim again.

Hi Sweetie,. How low of her to go this route, having her son on TV and involved in the interview with Geraldo. Sitting there with a side view of his face while she asked him questions.

Now, I did notice when Crystal asked Jr that last question "Did anyone ask you to say this' [about the man in black - a black man now {:waitasec:} take Sisissy}, he answered Uh-Huh. It sounded like that to me. IMO

Crystal was a bit abashed for a second and looked up at Geraldo. It sounded like the second time they replayed Jr's comment they had digitally augmented the Uh-Huh.

I think he was prompted to say the man in black comment, especially since we have a new wrinkle with the entrance of a black man! Geez Louise:bang:

I call that spinning her own comment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCiVXigrjjQ&feature=related DEAD OR ALIVE, 'You Spin Me Round'

I am not either..He didn't tell his daddy this, his daddy who spends more than 100 hrs a month with his kids..Sounds to me like her and Marie interrogated and gave the boy leading questions. Whatever jr says, to me anyway, is tainted.

I think there was a report that authorities talked to Jr right away, before he could be indoctrinated by anyone else...hopefully. It looks like CS has managed to both demonstrate herself as an unfit mother AND to interfere with the investigation in one fell swoop.

She not only threw Ron under the bus but all of his black friends. You know I really wondered why she was not concerned when LE was searching the dumpster...she was giving the interview about how mad she was about media saying she was missing. Now this...she is not concerned about putting Jr in danger. Makes me go hmmmmm.

Either way, his version of that night is tainted. Even if the original version was correct, he will never be able to recall any other information for investigators should they try to re-interview him. CS has ruined that possiblity.

She is basically setting this up to make it appear like Ron is involved directly or indirectly.
Jr says black man took Haleigh, Ron has black friends, Ron is a drug dealer, Ron has black drug friends, Misty was there but passed out. Grrrrr this makes me so angry. Why would you take even a tiny chance that you could bring harm to your child by putting him on tv? Makes me wonder if Crystal knows exactly what happened to Haleigh so she isnt concerned about JR's safety.

It kinda seems that way. Would explain alot really. I mean why she wouldn't be afraid for JR or that she knew who ever has HC is taking care of her. Alot of things just dont add up where she is concerned. To much convincing that Ron is who did it and that he is the BIG bad man. Not once have I heard Ron say anything about Crystal or her family. But cant say the same about her side. From the first day she has been spouting and pointing the finger at Ron.

I personally don't think that Junior has told anyone anything. I don't think he seen nor heard anything.
What I do realize tonight is that Crystal does not mind saying anything about anyone in front of her son.
Children that age repeat what they hear. I think Junior has clearly only repeated what he has heard..
Bless his little heart.

Filing for no visitation first thing Monday morning!

You are a very good person kris! Because I would have picked myself up walked down that road (all the while takin' off my rings, and greasin my knuckes) and I would have put a whuppin on my ex-husband to the likes that he has never seen. I'm ashamed to admit but that's the straight truth!

Hi Sweetie,. How low of her to go this route, having her son on TV and involved in the interview with Geraldo.
Geraldo was in the studio, it was his brother, Craig interviewing the child.

It kinda seems that way. Would explain alot really. I mean why she wouldn't be afraid for JR or that she knew who ever has HC is taking care of her. Alot of things just dont add up where she is concerned. To much convincing that Ron is who did it and that he is the BIG bad man. Not once have I heard Ron say anything about Crystal or her family. But cant say the same about her side. From the first day she has been spouting and pointing the finger at Ron.

I just went back and looked at the pictures of RC with the kids. I cannot find 1 picture where it looks like he's high, not 1.

Really, I am angry yes however something needs to be done about this. She is exploiting Jr and she should be held responsible for that.

You are a very good person kris! Because I would have picked myself up walked down that road (all the while takin' off my rings, and greasin my knuckes) and I would have put a whuppin on my ex-husband to the likes that he has never seen. I'm ashamed to admit but that's the straight truth!

:woohoo:
Exactly what I would have done.
God forbid anything happen in my family..Sorry all..I could care less how much people disapprove of my actions, my gloves are coming off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinTonic