2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that IF he was denied access to his client it should be investigated. JB is making allegations and we don't know the time line of events, jail protocol regarding medical assistance, etc.

I'd like to see more evidence of him being denied access to his client. Having to wait 5-10 minutes is not being denied access IMO. I don't know how jails work but I can't imagine that an attorney can walk in at any time and see his client immediately.

On the other hand, sending her to the medical unit to view the coverage seems strange but if that is standard procedure (and I sure hope it is) then JB has no complaint. The OSCO rep said the camera that caught her reaction has always been there so it wasn't placed there specifically for Casey. Casey requested medication so medical treatment has to take priority over JB's wishes to see her the instant he walked through the door. If they ignored her hyperventilating/request for meds and sent her directly into JB's arms and she really did have a medical problem, they would have had a law suit on their hands.

Then, what's the importance? Doesn't prove anything about how Casey acted after Caylee went missing, which seems to be the important part of the pics.

What am I missing?

IMO, how Casey behaved as a person before Caylee was murdered, is what led to Caylee being murdered. For instance, the fight that Casey and Cindy had on June 15th was about Casey stealing money.

The "no clothes party" is the one where Casey was draped in the flag. I'm think that is the same as July 4th. That photo could be relevant.

from what i remember, that party was may 14 or something like that. people often think it's the 4th of july because of the flag, but i remember differently. a search could clear it up, but i don't have time to do it right this minute, sorry!

OK, so he ruled the photos could become public. When the heck do we get them? Chomping at the bit here.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18830733/detail.html

Prosecutors have released hundreds of pages of evidence in the case so far. The prosecution confirmed that it is waiting to release another 1,000 pages of evidence until the matter is resolved at Monday's hearing.

So does this mean no doc's until at least Monday!!!!
Oh no...this is not good news....LOLOL

Please say it isn't so!

The "no clothes party" is the one where Casey was draped in the flag. I'm think that is the same as July 4th. That photo could be relevant.

I know the Anything but Clothes party was Memorial Day weekend(May). That is the one she was in the flag, not to be confused with the 4th of July party she went to. It was the Anything but Clothes party that Cindy confronted KC with about not working. Caylee would have already been deceased at the 4th of July party.

IMO, how Casey behaved as a person before Caylee was murdered, is what led to Caylee being murdered. For instance, the fight that Casey and Cindy had on June 15th was about Casey stealing money.
Most kids her age "party". Some steal money. Doesn't make them murderers though.

I know the Anything but Clothes party was Memorial Day weekend(May). That is the one she was in the flag, not to be confused with the 4th of July party she went to. It was the Anything but Clothes party that Cindy confronted KC with about not working. Caylee would have already been deceased at the 4th of July party.
Thank you for the clarification. So the anything but clothes party was before Caylee went missing. Okay, got it.

I don't see anything incriminating in these photos. I did notice Casey had enough sense to take her purse with her when doing the bump and grind on the dance floor. Pics 80 and 81 I think.

Yeah... She KNOWS there are people that STEAL!!! :rolleyes: ROFLMAO

I have a kodak account. Pretty much the same as photo bucket. You can download pics from your camera and get hard copies, etc.

I also have a photobucket account. I think this is a big deal out of nothing. Good going Baez. What will be important is if the photos were downloaded to the computer. Then the dates stay on your computer by month and year. Anything before June 15 is irrelevant.

Actually, pictures taken in the months leading up to Caylee's death are VERY important. They are a photographic depiction of Casey's moods and actions during that time.

The party was May 24th.

I'd like to see more evidence of him being denied access to his client. Having to wait 5-10 minutes is not being denied access IMO. I don't know how jails work but I can't imagine that an attorney can walk in at any time and see his client immediately.

On the other hand, sending her to the medical unit to view the coverage seems strange but if that is standard procedure (and I sure hope it is) then JB has no complaint. The OSCO rep said the camera that caught her reaction has always been there so it wasn't placed there specifically for Casey. Casey requested medication so medical treatment has to take priority over JB's wishes to see her the instant he walked through the door. If they ignored her hyperventilating/request for meds and sent her directly into JB's arms and she really did have a medical problem, they would have had a law suit on their hands.

Further, if at the time that Baez claims he arrived, Casey had just watched the news and was being treated medically at her request and therefore, due to HIPAA laws, he would not be allowed access until she was no longer under medical observation. Requesting to talk to her lawyer after she had asked for medication is a chain of events she herself laid down and therefore the poor Baez was just going to have to wait until it was all clear.

There is no confirmed evidence that a fight happened on June 15. The "he said she told him and he told me" is hearsay. But I'd sure like to know what went down at the Anthony home when Cindy returned from Mt. Dora.

"Most kids" is the operative phrase.
That's why I posted it that way. Casey did not want a child. She was still a child herself. She was not finished partying. Now we have a dead baby. Lesson to us all.

That's why I posted it that way. Casey did not want a child. She was still a child herself. She was not finished partying. Now we have a dead baby. Lesson to us all.

Sorry, what lesson would that be???

Most kids her age "party". Some steal money. Doesn't make them murderers though.

That would make sense if "most kids" also had a missing toddler and the smell of death in their trunk...

Cindy? Is that you???

Goes to motive. When you put together the different problems she was texting people with having to do "mommy duties" and wanting to go out but couldn't because of "the kid" and all lying about work when really at parties and then argument with mom, "kicked out" or moved out and no longer have the sitter and the nanny really doesn't exist. Just goes to motive...and character, even tho not all people who party kill. Florida has a large population of older people...who think old school. There will be a whole thing on character and behavior, as to what she is like in society and will continue to be if released into society during sentencing phase.

Then, what's the importance? Doesn't prove anything about how Casey acted after Caylee went missing, which seems to be the important part of the pics.

What am I missing?

After Caylee went missing is not what brought Casey TO that point. After Caylee went missing was the SUM of all that had come before in Casey's life. Before Caylee went missing tells the story of WHY Caylee went missing and why her mother came to that point. Before Caylee went missing matters more than anything considering that she did not actually "go missing" she went to her grave and ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that her mother did to THAT point IS relevant to WHY she murdered her daughter. The pictures from the years previous may hold a clue to the when and where of what became of Casey's life and what it developed into that she wanted RID of her baby. The pictures from BEFORE can and likely do explain the circumstances that put Caylee in a swampy grave before her 3rd birthday. EVERYTHING is relevant once your child is found DEAD! Nothing is exempt. :razz:

Nope, but she is not in THAT majority...she is in another one, the minority who DO murder their children. Casey is no longer "most kids her age" and 22 year old's are not "kids" especially ones who have kids themselves. They are full grown YOUNG ADULTS and they know right from wrong. She isn't just some kid who partied and stole. She is a young mother who murdered her BABY and this puts her in a category for which the upmost scrutiny is required. Once we murder our children, I don't think we can categorize that as "just kids being kids".:croc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV