2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make sense if "most kids" also had a missing toddler and the smell of death in their trunk...

Cindy? Is that you???
Why does everyone always think I'm Cindy? LMAO. I tend to pick apart each item. Whether photos, decomp, chloroform searches, heck everything. I have to keep in mind the "big picture", which I try to do. I should have been a defense attorney.

Why does everyone always think I'm Cindy? LMAO. I tend to pick apart each item. Whether photos, decomp, chloroform searches, heck everything. I have to keep in mind the "big picture", which I try to do. I should have been a defense attorney.

The pictures from Casey's life are a large part of "the big picture" and so are relevant to her case. The "big picture" is that something led Casey to murder her child. Casey lived her life online according to all accounts. Casey was a photo hound and was constantly behind or in front of a camera. SO if the record of all the things she did ONLINE is relevant then the record of what those photographs recorded is certainly just as relevant and even more so. A picture says a thousand words isn't just a saying...it's the truth.:cool:

I don't know how photobucket type accounts work, but I'm thinking that if an account is private, unless photobucket was alerted, they wouldn't know about the pics to delete them.

Any of the photo sharing sites run scanning filters that essentially search for skin tones and certain colrs/paterns, and note how much of a picture contains them. They are amazingly effective at flagging nudes and *advertiser censored* for review and possible deletion. It is part of the mechanism they run to prevent their sites from being distribution nodes for child *advertiser censored* or similar things. So even keeping the pictures private may get them flagged and deleted. not saying they catch it all, but there are mechanisms in place.

Actually, pictures taken in the months leading up to Caylee's death are VERY important. They are a photographic depiction of Casey's moods and actions during that time.

Moods? Is there some sort of scientific standard for deciphering a person's mood by looking at a picture of them? Are all "mood experts" in agreement on this? Does it hold up in court? Would some people possibly alter their facial expressions when they know a camera is pointing at them?

Any of the photo sharing sites run scanning filters that essentially search for skin tones and certain colrs/paterns, and note how much of a picture contains them. They are amazingly effective at flagging nudes and *advertiser censored* for review and possible deletion. It is part of the mechanism they run to prevent their sites from being distribution nodes for child *advertiser censored* or similar things. So even keeping the pictures private may get them flagged and deleted. not saying they catch it all, but there are mechanisms in place.
Thank you. Photobucket is a legitimate account and they delete "trash/*advertiser censored*". As I said, Baez is making a big deal out of nothing. What will be relevant are the pics after Caylee went missing. Nothing beforehand.

I'd like to read about this technology and how these sites put it to use. Do you have a supporting link for this?

Sounds like they may spend a huge amount of time looking at beach and pool images.

Moods? Is there some sort of scientific standard for deciphering a person's mood by looking at a picture of them? Are all "mood experts" in agreement on this? Does it hold up in court? Would some people possibly alter their facial expressions when they know a camera is pointing at them?

I think so. Body language experts make their living off just such a thing.

Thank you. Photobucket is a legitimate account and they delete "trash/*advertiser censored*". As I said, Baez is making a big deal out of nothing. What will be relevant are the pics after Caylee went missing. Nothing beforehand.

If "nothing beforehand" were relevant then I doubt that LE would do a little thing called "Investigating Crimes" now would they? Of course what came before is relevant. The case did not begin when she murdered Caylee...that is when it ENDED!:rolleyes:

If "nothing beforehand" were relevant then I doubt that LE would do a little thing called "Investigating Crimes" now would they? Of course what came before is relevant. The case did not begin when she murdered Caylee...that is when it ENDED!:rolleyes:
It ain't over yet. When Casey goes to prison, then it's over. Until then....:rolleyes:

I saw Casey and Jose B. in their court appearance yesterday and Casey and her attorney look chummy to me, looks as though she has put on weight.

Who are the paying customers that hire a body language expert?
Are you looking down to the left? If so, you are lying. I actually bought into that one based on a "body language experts" opinion.

They think I'm Cindy too. It's kind of funny :)

You'd be surprised just how much is thrown out as irrelevant. Often prior crimes are inadmissible. The images are being released as part of the Sunshine Law but my guess is that they'll never be admitted into evidence at trial. The Sunshine Law is very legally problematic.

Are you looking down to the left? If so, you are lying. I actually bought into that one based on a "body language experts" opinion.

During the beginning of Lee's deposition, he looks down and to the left as he gives the home address on Hopespring. Yet the address is accurate. :waitasec:

During the beginning of Lee's deposition, he looks down and to the left as he gives the home address on Hopespring. Yet the address is accurate. :waitasec:

He was probably reading it from something since he couldn't remember specifics of too much of anything that day......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling