2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I was just thinking I had missed something.

LOL no problem! BTW, I am one of the few people I know that use the word twitterpated in sentences these days. How cool to meet someone who has a favorite word as their hat!

My oh my sure looks like KC to me.

WOW! Great work! My my my my my...those scars do sink the scales a little further on the THIS IS CASEY side don't they? I mean, the one in the middle of her brow is plain as the nose on both of their faces...and even the dot on the nose is visible in both pics...Hmmm...Mamabear...

HEYYYYYYYYY CAT:slap:
Just heard on NG that doc dump in 24 hrs. Hmmmmmmmm. Before the week-end? we'll see.
:blowkiss:

I was thinking that this is the best photo to show KC's hairline. She has more going on than a widow's peak. Her hairline is "jagged". Like she has five widow's peaks (not counting the "sideburn" bit by her ears)...

Attachments

• kc2.jpg
    kc2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 39
I was thinking that this is the best photo to show KC's hairline. She has more going on than a widow's peak. Her hairline is "jagged". Like she has five widow's peaks (not counting the "sideburn" bit by her ears)...

Hi hotdogs!
That picture does show her hairline nicely, but it is all pulled up and back and severe. The hairline when her hair is down is what we need to be looking at...well, not down, but pulled back by a band-like in the "cards" outfit. That will give a more realistic idea if these could be the same girl...but that scar between her eyebrows does weight the scales to me.

Attachments

• 14814672-02080951.jpg
    14814672-02080951.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 33
  • casey-anthony-party-photo-3.jpg
    casey-anthony-party-photo-3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 32
  • nails.JPG
    nails.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 32
  • fKO0q0vcopy.jpg
    fKO0q0vcopy.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 31
I have really good imaging software and have done photo retouching for years. Ok, here's my take: I looked at the fake *advertiser censored* picture, it's easy to see that ring around the iris is very distinct. I blew it up like 25 times it's original and looked at all the markings in the iris and in the veins in the whites of the eyes and compared to known Casey photo. The ring is obvious not in the real photo. Also, the nose is very different, which we have already determined, and it's would be difficult to reshape the nose like that as well as that is done. She'd have to go to a very skilled graphics professional for that. I need to see more chin on the fake to make it positive, and also a close up of the nostrils on Casey to compare the scars. But as it is, I'm at least 85% positive it is not a match. JMO

Unfortunately, in the "*advertiser censored*" pic, the chin is uh, how shall I put it, being blocked from view by something...:D

I had asked about KC's native eye color and got some responses. Her arrest record states "brown". Somebody said she wears blue contact lenses. It is my belief that her actual eyes are blue-gray and she does not wear colored contact lenses.

I challenge anyone to present clear visual evidence showing that KC has brown eyes.

In the car stuffing her face...

15143772-02080727.jpg

Here she is straight from jail in the courtroom...

41306754.jpg

KC has moles on the side of her face. Can makeup cover those moles b/c *advertiser censored* Girl doesn't have any.

OS has 1,000 docs and are reviewing them as we speak. Woohooo!!!

Unfortunately, in the "*advertiser censored*" pic, the chin is uh, how shall I put it, being blocked from view by something...:D

OMG! I just realized what you mean. Shows you I am a good mother with none of this nonsense on my mind to be totally clueless about why her chin is cut off!! OMG!!! HA HA HA HAH AH!

I had asked about KC's native eye color and got some responses. Her arrest record states "brown". Somebody said she wears blue contact lenses. It is my belief that her actual eyes are blue-gray and she does not wear colored contact lenses.

I challenge anyone to present clear visual evidence showing that KC has brown eyes.

In the car stuffing her face...

15143772-02080727.jpg

Here she is straight from jail in the courtroom...

41306754.jpg

Yeah, those are NOT contacts. You can totally tell when someone is covering brown eyes with blue contacts, the irises look very opaque.

KC has moles on the side of her face. Can makeup cover those moles b/c *advertiser censored* Girl doesn't have any.

you cant compare what isn't there...because of makeup, photoshop, etc...look for markings that ARE there and compare those to pictures of KC.

They need to just upload and not "review" them for hours looking for their silly BOMBSHELLS and pull quotes.

I believe that this photo is more evidence that KC has blue-gray eyes. The pupils are dilated (with some red-eye effect). I don't think colored contacts allow for this as they have a fixed pupil diameter.

15127128-02080742.jpg

I believe that this photo is more evidence that KC has blue-gray eyes. The pupils are dilated (with some red-eye effect). I don't think colored contacts allow for this as they have a fixed pupil diameter.

15127128-02080742.jpg

Those eyes! Everybody else is smiling. KC's teeth are exposed LIKE a smile, but her eyes ain't smilin'. She looks crazed!

15127128-02080742.jpg

Hi hotdog. If we could look at the original arrest report we maybe could put this to rest. Does anyone have a link? I had all the docs but had a computer crash and had to be wiped clean and start from scratch and we had moved on to other documents so I never went and re-downloaded the first ones...

I always thought her eyes were blue...???

Here's Casey merged with working girl Casey. I gave her new nose. What do you think?

IMO, how Casey behaved as a person before Caylee was murdered, is what led to Caylee being murdered. For instance, the fight that Casey and Cindy had on June 15th was about Casey stealing money.

Yes, particularly since Cindy apparently stands ready to testify to what upstanding citizen and good mom Casey was. Not that partying on is particularly bad citizenship or denotes awful motherhood, it just adds perspective in a situation where one side seem to only want to portray KC as mother of the year.

Yes, particularly since Cindy apparently stands ready to testify to what upstanding citizen and good mom Casey was. Not that partying on is particularly bad citizenship or denotes awful motherhood, it just adds perspective in a situation where one side seem to only want to portray KC as mother of the year.

Hey! There is not a thing wrong with some good ole this is the way we do it in America partying. There is nothing wrong with having fun! There is nothing wrong with going to bars or even dancing those nasty little dances that "girls" tend to dance these days...

BUT

and this is a BIGGIE!

NOT when your baby is MISSING and presumed KIDNAPPED!

and NOT when you have lied and said you were working so you could abandon your baby to do your thing!

The pictures from Casey's life are a large part of "the big picture" and so are relevant to her case. The "big picture" is that something led Casey to murder her child. Casey lived her life online according to all accounts. Casey was a photo hound and was constantly behind or in front of a camera. SO if the record of all the things she did ONLINE is relevant then the record of what those photographs recorded is certainly just as relevant and even more so. A picture says a thousand words isn't just a saying...it's the truth.:cool:

Also, if there are thousands of photos and none of Zanny The Nanny or the Dangerous Bad Kidnapper Drug People, that just bolsters a position that Zanny The Nanny, etc al, is just a fake alibi made up by KC...not that that needs bolstering, but dot all the i's and cross all the t's...Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV