2009.03.03 GA suicide note

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the note was sealed. Did it get released since they brought it out in court?

The jury hasn't seen GA's actual suicide note. But Baez opened the door Jeff Ashton wants to introduce the suicide note in his rebuttal case. I think HHJP still has to rule on that issue whether the actual suicide note will be admitted or not.

I looked at this thread which was started back in January 2009 and re-read my own post from back then and I still feel the same way about GA's note. It shouldn't have been released. I believed back then that GA's suicide attempt was real. After hearing him on the stand today I absolutely believe him. I think Jose Baez's tactics asking him about the issue was dispicable. That he opened the door wasn't a surprise to JA who was ready to kick that door open. I hope GA can remain strong through the rest of this trial.

I think that today we got a look into George Anthony's soul. I don't want to see the suicide letter.

I won't read the letter. Just my personal feelings but that's just beyond the pale for me I just can't do it to this man. JMHO

What I am concerned about and nobody seemed to pick up on was when GA talked about still feeling suicidal at times. I hope he is getting help. I can see him losing everything when this is over, his wife, his children, his grand daughter. He needs a lot of support and prayers.

As JB opened the door today and made some outrageous proclamations in his opening I think it might come in. I do think it could have relevence to the case and in that event it should come in. It does make me sad if it causes GA additional pain but hopefully at this point if it brings truth to light he will be at peace with it.

I have no doubt GA is still suicidal. I hope he is getting therapy. I fear for him after the trial regardles of the outcome. His life along with CA and LA has been ripped to shreds.

Has JB seen the note? If he has, he should know whether or not it will hurt his case and should not have brought it up if it would, what am I saying, like he has a clue or a plan when his mouth opens...

Has JB seen the note? If he has, he should know whether or not it will hurt his case and should not have brought it up if it would, what am I saying, like he has a clue or a plan when his mouth opens...

That's just it. He doesn't know the law very well and keeps opening his mouth and letting more things in. He's more concerned about a big Perry Mason moment or getting a L & O zinger in. He has seen the note and he is fighting against letting it in. I think it might come in now as door has been opened and his grand opening implicating GA could be put to rest some over note.

IMO, if George had committed suicide, voila! Suddenly he'd become a convenient villain who killed and hid Caylee, and perhaps even threatened Casey with harm if she said anything. Casey would have gotten away with it, and George's reputation would have been tarnished forever.

He's lived in h*ll for three years and I hope and pray he can heal.

Sickening that he had to re-live this all over again. I really hope he either already has, or will get some professional help. This cannot be easy to deal with, and as he said on the stand, he still thinks about it.

Hopefully he meant the "hand-washing" today, and can move on.

I thought it was inhumane and disgusting for jose to even bring up the attempted suicide. VERY heartless.

"I blame myself for her being gone! You know for months, as a matter of fact, for a year or so I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative."

He is talking about Caylee. What does he mean here?

"I blame myself for her being gone! You know for months, as a matter of fact, for a year or so I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative."

Sounds like he had been bringing up questions about Casey working or whatever and was told to quit being negative. He feels like he should have been more assertive and kept asking questions

I think he's talking about calling casey to the carpet for what she was and was not doing in terms of her responsibilities.

Sounds like he had been bringing up questions about Casey working or whatever and was told to quit being negative. He feels like he should have been more assertive and kept asking questions

I feel JB will take this out of context and will be bringing this up. Poor George.

Haven't read the whole thread yetbut even tho I felt like a looky loo during a tragic suicide attempt, I feel this letter NEEDED to be presented at trial, which in turn makes it a public record. For crissakes, Baez accused this broken man of being a child molester and covering up the accidental death of his beloved grandaughter. The biggest thing this letter shows the jury is that he bought a gun to try to force ICA's people she was hanging with to tell him what happened to Caylee Marie and protect his faimily from these sinister people that were threatening his daughter.

IMO, this note sinks the defense. This is about as heartbreaking as it gets, pure honesty. I think this note throws away any theory the defense had regarding GA abusing ICA or having any knowledge about Caylees death. Despite everything that has happened over the last three years, I feel very sorry for GA right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back