2009.03.05 More Discovery documents released in the Casey Anthony Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is wesh only going to release docs AFTER they read each one and sum up the interesting parts for us?

i wish someone would just post it all already and get it over with! :snooty:

I second that.

You know, there's a lot of defense chatter today, as well as days leading, so I'm willing to bet there are some juicier details coming out today. Can't wait!!!

I hope you know how much you are appreciated around here. You always make sure we have every single page released.

how does muzikman make sure we have them released? or have them?
or whatever you meant? :waitasec:

Muzikman is da MAN. :D

He goes to the courthouse and gets hard copies of everything and uploads them for all of us. :dance:

Love him!!! :blowkiss:

I have to go to work in just a few minutes ughhhhh!
Can't wait to hear what NG will be saying about all this tonight, IMO she will be holding up a barf bag when talking about the the lick lick lick-O-ish!!!

VB

Good Lord. When is the Bar going to step in here?

Do they do that if they think the lawyer is being too chummy with his client?

Wow does Casey ever think beyond her actions??? (obviously not but geez-us)

Oh, I'll be alright. I'm the queen of multitasking...and procrastinating. :crazy:

Hey Emom, that's how to get the best stuff done, best ideas happen etc...

Just read KC go to jail do not pass go or run cops off the road interview

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post. Will move if need to, but i gotta say:

She sure is one cool cucumber on her was to jail for MURDERING her baby, her speach patterns really are fascinating and disturbing at the same time.

BRAVO to LE for being Caylee's Hero's.

thanks for letting me get that out, going back to read. dbf came home for lunch...UGGGG....Lub him, but No time for lunch.....

I have to go to work in just a few minutes ughhhhh!
Can't wait to hear what NG will be saying about all this tonight, IMO she will be holding up a barf bag when talking about the the lick lick lick-O-ish!!!

VB

LMAO.. I can hear her now!!! Bombshell!

Muzikman is da MAN. :D

He goes to the courthouse and gets hard copies of everything and uploads them for all of us. :dance:

Love him!!! :blowkiss:

OH AWESOME!
Where does he post them?

From when I got interested in the case, I usually just lurked here and saw what people who read the docs said. Now I'm getting more into it and need the docs for myself. I've gone back and gotten most of the old stuff I think.

But where will these new ones be (I'm getting them from WESH right now) or will he link?

I'm sure KC draws great comfort from the fact that her attorney is willing to behave like a besotted, horny teenager. By all means -- that's who I would want representing me. LOL!

Jose Baez....Jose Anthony-Baez....Jose Baez-Anthony.....Jose Casey Baez.....

By my count - 5 docs from WESH (Jhoover PI, Pbucket, TXT, TL wiretap, 14Oct)...

.... we have 133 pages.

If the promised 100o are coming out today we still have 867pg to come out this afternoon!

:woohoo:

OH AWESOME!
Where does he post them?

From when I got interested in the case, I usually just lurked here and saw what people who read the docs said. Now I'm getting more into it and need the docs for myself. I've gone back and gotten most of the old stuff I think.

But where will these new ones be (I'm getting them from WESH right now) or will he link?

Well, you know, there's local media:
www.wesh.com
www.wftv.com
www.orlandosentinel.com
www.myfoxorlando.com

If MM gets stuff before they get it up, he uploads to DocStoc (? IIRC) and he'll link them here somewhere...I click on "new posts" up at the top and keep an eye out that way...:)

HTH.

In the beginning, the media wasn't releasing all the info they received in doc dumps. Muzikman goes and gets all this stuff and makes sure we have it all.

IIRC, it costs a pretty penny to do so. Hundreds I believe.

We love Muzikman.

Hey Emom, that's how to get the best stuff done, best ideas happen etc...

Just read KC go to jail do not pass go or run cops off the road interview

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post. Will move if need to, but i gotta say:

She sure is one cool cucumber on her was to jail for MURDERING her baby, her speach patterns really are fascinating and disturbing at the same time.

BRAVO to LE for being Caylee's Hero's.

thanks for letting me get that out, going back to read. dbf came home for lunch...UGGGG....Lub him, but No time for lunch.....

Hi, Roblyn. :seeya:
I was interested to read the exchange after the "getaway that wasn't really a getaway". Running folks off the road. DAYUM. :rolleyes:

Cool cucumber is one way to describe her...that won't get you a TO. :crazy:

I am new here (well not so new but I lurk) and I am not sure where to post this, or where to get references... but it's been bugging me for a long time but who is "LE" ? Thank you.

sweet. thanks. i will keep an eye out for MM since wesh/os seem to be reading everything first and commenting on it before they release it one. doc. at. a. time.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members