2009.03.09 - Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to keep you all waiting so long....Dear God, I do not care to ever do this again but JVM has contacted me and wants an interview. her's will be the last one I'll do. I'm already being accused of just wanting my 15 minutes of fame by none other than the A camp. Yep, read the blog, it's there in black and white.
I'm seriously considering shutting it all down. I think MomT needs to poof and reappear under another hat. What do y'all think?
And to everyone who posted and sent pm's of encouragement...thank you all so much. I know I stammered and stuttered but you just ave no idea...I was so collected and so confident then we went on the air and I was like an airhead. But from the tone of the posts I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. I'm my own worst critic I guess. Again, thank you all for your support.

I thought you were great, momt!! And I love your hat!! :rose:

Don't worry about the crazy A's, they're just mad that their own 15 minutes expired long ago, LOL. Or maybe they’re upset because they can't sell the Caylee videos that Casey already made public, ha. It really kills me that these people spend time trashing others who want Caylee to have justice when they haven't even made one plea to find "the real" killer.

I heard this last night too, great job Sherri!

I have been searching but can't find what I want. Back when the sheriff said a pair of striped pink shorts were found in the bag, I saw a picture of Caylee on the news or here showing her wearing the possible pair of shorts. She's wearing pink striped shorts in this video isn't she? Does anyone remember if these are the same ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnicornAmalthea