2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY Lord the trial will go on for months at this rate, get to the point JB, enough ummmmmmmm's

Does anybody know which motion JB filed that this has relevance??

NOW...JBAez getting to the merits here: defense was supposed to get to inspect "the car and its contents"
Betcha money JBaez didn't properly word the request to insepct!!!

Does anybody know which motion JB filed that this has relevance??

I thought there was one about items (garbage) that was removed from the trunk but the defense never found out about what all was removed garbage-wise.

Taking about Dr Lee--you know we were supposed to examine car and contents and some of the contents was the garbage--do you know where the garbage was placed--plastic bag not in box--Lee asked what items were packaged in and he was told plastic bag

Haskell had garbage bag--vincent told him(lee) the bag was in Tennesse lab

Garbage bag was in Tenn lab and not available for Dr Lee the day Dr Lee was there.

Im new to this im glad to see that im not the only one who is confused about what JB is doing!

I'm not sure of his name, but I'm watching HLN (at work...lucky I have a TV!!!) and they just lost their feed so they went to the defense attorney that is always there? I'll try to catch his name and add it if I can. But he stated that there was testing done on evidence taken from the car, and that the SA has this evidence and isn't giving it up. Therefore, that is why JB is questioning the CSI to get proof (?) that they are with holding this evidence? Allll per the attorney...he also said about the sanctions that JB is going for and I quote "Good luck JB." LOL...all what I heard on HLN by the defense attorney.

ETA: I believe the defense attorney's name is Mark G., that is giving commentary on HLN.

JB asking when bag was sent to Tenn--BL says Oct 7--JB asking if BL took notes while processing---BL says yes but when they file report they can destroy

'splain please.

(I'll google more later) :D

Pro Hac Vice is the typical method wherein an attorney licensed in one state, State A, but not in State B, is alowed to appear in/on a limited basis ona particular legal matter in State A as co-counsel with the lead counsel/Trial Attorney. Different states have different rules re: what the counsel Pro Hac Vice may/may not do. Some states only allow the Pro Hac Vice attorneys to appear in briefs, etc., while others allow them to act as lead counsel. Don't know about FL's specifics, but I can only guess...else LKB wouldn't allow herself to be sitting there throughout all of this!!!

I'm thinking 'fear'. We've seen her anger stages in the video tapes and it doesn't look like that. Just showed her again - it's fear. Different girl from the confident one who strode in. IMO

I figured out what it is. She does not know how to look concerned and sad so this is her halfway attempt to not look bored and disinterested. She keeps holding open her eyes wide to try to look like she cares.

I think we want her to show fear but it is just not humanly possible for this one.

Strickland standing up to Baez's questioning - finally!!

I wonder if Baez is impressed with himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89